Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraloid

So I was browsing through the forums today and under this subsection I came across the thread by Nameless on Alternate Realities

I came across an article shared on social media the other day that discussed various methods of getting into an altered state of consciousness, and Lucid dreaming seems to be a doorway to astral projection (as discussed in the other thread), and seems to be one among the methods: https://www.tantricpagans.com/altered-states-of-consciousness/

I couldn't think of any more, but do you guys know any more methods? It seems like a very interesting topic to ponder about. It is interesting that in the same thread, talking to beings "beyond" the veil was also discussed. Using occult maps (like the Kabbalah tree) to navigate the alternate realities, it seems like it is possible to communicate with spirits. Later then, these spirits can be directly communed with, without going into altered states. Mediums and Shamans seem to induce trances while communicating with spirits to make readings/premonitions. It is interesting to see how it all fits.

Plume

Allo Astraloid,
Bienvenue here.
I may not be the most experienced at astral techniques,  but I do know that I am working on understanding something that is natural to me and always was and probably for all of us here in this plane when you think of it. Now the question I have for you is why do you want to talk to Spirits anyway ? I speak for my self of course, but I have no interest to communicate with any spirits for the simple reason that it is their perspective  and understanding and yours is as good if not better really. Now its definitely an entertaining thing to do for sure , just like it would be if you gather around a camp fire and tell each other great stories which is so much fun when its done in good spirit. Just a question but also an observation because now I came to realize the more I dig into this form of art to know, the more I see that we are really the only source of knowing that truly will give you a valuable and useful picture of it all. You can focus and create if you spend the time to discover your own knowledge that is within you anyway. Spirits are there and you are here . Don't get me wrong I would love to have tea or tasty bubbly spirits( preferably pink Champagne) with fun Spirits and have real entertaining conversations , but like any conversation it would make me feel that it did not really give more then what I already know within and it was only a great exchange of ideas that makes it all fun to interact with others there or here and realized that its just an other way to see the same things. Eh! its my perspective for now and I am still looking ...somehow I think I will be doing this for ever and ever and create all along by default or conscious if I can help, and maybe with more control,  knowing that I am not alone that is participating in this plane  . I also have a love to know more about the Occult , all for entertainments and more... 
See you...
Plume

Nameless

I took a quick read through the link you posted and saved it for later perusal as well. Seems he covered most of the methods and all that's left is technique. Lumaza here has several great techniques that have been helpful.

There are many beings beyond 'the veil' not only spirit. When we place our thoughts on these things they tend to find us or we find what we need in time. I'm like Plume in that up till now seems people look to the spirit world for answers that are freely available to them without such. I doubt anyone, spirit or otherwise, has all the answers.

But that is not to say you can't receive guidance from that side. You certainly can and I think most of us here have and do. Discernment is our best friend though.

Admittedly I haven't given too much thought to some of the more shamanistic or other approaches. Old dog, new tricks sort of thing there. I do however see a strong correlation between the focus levels many here talk about and maps and the matrix. To me it's all the same with different labeling or understanding. I'm not the one to get into these kind of details as I came late to the party and my brain tends to overload easily.

You are very right though, it is interesting to see how it all fits.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

See... the thing about *ALL* of the hundreds and thousands of techniques and methods out there is this:  They're, literally, ALL THE SAME.
There's only one factor about them which chances... "THE FOCUS". 

The focus is the thing which you attune your awareness to in order to push away this physical reality.

In order for you to be successful you must find a "focus" which works for you.  It's entirely dependent upon how you learn.  If you're a visual person, then I'd suggest a mental rundown or the noticing exercise.  If you learn better by "hearing", then I'd suggest focusing on a sound in your immediate area and attune your entire awareness onto that sound (like the humm of a ceiling fan).  Or if you're more of a learn by doing, then perhaps engaging your sense of touch would be helpful... you can do that by imagining an object in your mind and just feel it with all of your senses.

Just some ideas to work on.  :)

Lumaza

Quote from: Astraloid on December 01, 2018, 11:02:21
I couldn't think of any more, but do you guys know any more methods? It seems like a very interesting topic to ponder about. It is interesting that in the same thread, talking to beings "beyond" the veil was also discussed. Using occult maps (like the Kabbalah tree) to navigate the alternate realities, it seems like it is possible to communicate with spirits. Later then, these spirits can be directly communed with, without going into altered states. Mediums and Shamans seem to induce trances while communicating with spirits to make readings/premonitions. It is interesting to see how it all fits.
My better half creates hand made Dragon sculptures and I make Crystal Amplifiers that we sell at various Renaissance Faires across the country. So, I am approached by many like minded good natured people and I guess I should add "entities". We call our Dragon "Elemental Dragons" and base then on Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit, Light and Dark. MJ hand paints them all accordingly.
I just started to make the Crystal Amplifiers this year. I was doing what I call my daily Phase/soak session (soak, because I do it while lying in my bathtub in hot water) and a scene spontaneously revealed itself. This scene was of a beautiful Art gallery that had only "wire wrap tree sculptures of various designs. When I finished that session, I logged my experience, put my clothes on, got into the truck and drove to our local Hardware store, where I picked up some cheap aluminum and copper wire. That night I cut some pieces to attempt a design but I drew a blank. I then closed my eyes and focused on what I had seen. When I opened them, somehow I knew what to do and my hands when to work. I was amazed by what I was creating out of basically nothing but a coil of wire. I create those pieces to amplify people's positive thoughts, wishes and desires. I also do a lot of commission work now where as I am told to focus on a certain intent. Many times it's for "healing".
Here are some of the pieces I have created. I don't sell them on line. I have no website. I only sell then at the shows I do and to people that wish me to create one for them. Recently I took on a challenge to make my largest tree yet. I don't have any pictures of it at that Photobucket site yet because the recipient of the piece hasn't received it yet. But I will have pictures of it up soon.
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story

Magick and prayer are based on "focus will and intent", as is Astral Projections. The rituals used are there to strengthen that focused will and intent.

Plume here, uses Magick already in the form of Divination, by using Tarot. She wants to learn more, because it's our Human nature to always want to delve deeper, to evolve in our chosen passion/Arts. Plume is also a amazing creator. She makes awesome handmade Dinosaur sculptures for Museums throughout the World.

Many practitioners of Magick also use Scrying as a tool to have a shift in consciousness. Once there, they can work on whatever it is that they intend to manifest in their lives. John Dee, Nostradamus are just few famous/known names that used Scrying to achieve a shift, access the Non Physical realms, the Astral Planes.

Here are a few Stickies on this Forum here that may give you some ideas on creating your own ritual for attaining a conscious shift.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

You want to read through the entire threads. The focus targets are very simple and basic in the beginning, but you can see that the techniques evolve quite quickly.

Once you achieve your shift in consciousness you can work on whatever your desired intent may be!  :-)

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

:roll: Jeez! I did not realize how great of an idea it would be to communicate with spirit, sorry I take it all back , it's definitely worth it if I can get great advice on art work and make money and yes I could use a few reminders that I am not alone and I could be also help when in the dark from some guides that have my best interest ...jeez! I think they gave up on me with that attitude...Don't mind me , be discerning like Nameless said so well  :roll:I know you are in good hands here with the pros  :wink:I just felt like talking and come and say hello  :-D been a while here. See you...

Plume

:-DThanks for the compliment Lumaza, I miss you all so much , I needed to come here and have fun in conversation . The amplifier is still giving me enormous fun and games with Karin. We are connecting in ways that would make you so happy. I have to come here with the photos. Just finished a few things and will be back.
There is much to learn here on this forum and be advice from mature explorers, it is a great place to come and share. I am always finding information here that only add to what I am searching to understand.
Plume.

Lumaza

Quote from: Plume on December 02, 2018, 02:05:48
:-DThanks for the compliment Lumaza, I miss you all so much ,
It is well deserved my dear!   :-)

QuoteI needed to come here and have fun in conversation . The amplifier is still giving me enormous fun and games with Karin. We are connecting in ways that would make you so happy. I have to come here with the photos. Just finished a few things and will be back.
Plume.
I am happy to hear that. I still focus on those Crystal Amplifiers occasionally to give you two a little boost of positive energy!  :-) I do that with every one of my Amplifiers that I have created in the past. I have pictures of all of them on my computer here, so, it gives me some great targets for visualization, to send and share some positive energy to the recipients of them.

My new designs are little wire Dragons with Crystals in their hands/claws. I then will mount them on small pieces of Driftwood. I don't make them by twisting bulk wire together, like I do the trees. These ones are made by coiling and weaving the wires together. It's an entirely different process then the twisting of the trees. I will post some pictures of those tonight, when I get a chance to. They have been a real hit. Right now I am working on a order of 4 of them for a friend that wants to give them as Christmas gifts. They take about 3 hours a piece to make right now. I am trying to get that time down a bit though.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

For anyone interested in seeing those new Dragon designs, I just finished struggling to get the pictures on my Photobucket page. It seems Photobucket is working with "Beta" programs. I don't necessarily know what that means, lol. But it certainly does make getting a link a headache!  :cry: Once again, someone fixing something that wasn't broke to begin with. When will they ever learn?  :roll:
https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Lionheart78/a/045a7252-bada-43ee-877f-b732066da9ef

Nameless

Those are really nice Lumaza. You're getting better and better. Your link worked perfectly. Beta means testing phase. I find it interesting the internet itself has never gotten out of beta.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on December 03, 2018, 17:28:01
Those are really nice Lumaza. You're getting better and better. Your link worked perfectly. Beta means testing phase. I find it interesting the internet itself has never gotten out of beta.
Thanks Nameless! Trial and error, more error than anything, lol!  :-D

Photobucket is testing a new layout. For a time there, I couldn't even access my page at all. I had to email them to get a whole new access code. I do use Internet Explorer, which I guess these days is outdated. I can view the pictures on Firefox though. But I like the "Favorites" option on Internet Explorer much better.

Xanth

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on December 04, 2018, 12:04:41
Wow, those are awesome!  Great job!  :)
Thank You Xanth!  :-) The camera I used is MJ's cellphone and that doesn't get clear detailed photos. It's not one of those expensive I-phones, it's just a regular cellphone. She lost the old flip phone she had and updated to a actual flat screen cellphone now.

Plume

Lumaza, your Dragons are amazing and that is why I am back here to come and still play with the energy of the dragons which is your theme that really connected me to you and others that feels it. I just try again to post my photos today but I think it failed again for some reason. don't worry I am not giving up because its worth that I share this here. I have all the photos on my wordpress ready to be paste here but its not letting me do it like last time. The photos are images of you coming through the crystal and clearly making a gift with your hands and the dragons were showing up all along the days coming up to my birthday, Those are the dots that connect us throught the crystals and its energy that is the art of giving , birthday and focus and the love we have to use our imagination.
I have the crystal in a portal we , Karin and I have created. At the base of a tree. The photos related to this communication are out of this world. I will try to post them again this week on the thread I started that is under Magic, called Crystals
see you ...will try again