Does anyone want to join? ( Zoom group : developing telepathy )

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

Hi

I just want to extend an invitation to those of you who practice and know the potential reward of practicing as a group.

We've had this practice group open for a few months now, it is not a large group and we hope to keep it this way, having between 9-12 people in attendance at each meeting.

If you are interested in developing your telepathy you are more than welcome to join. If you have any questions please ask them here.

This link will guide you to links to get into the room.

Let's Practice our Telepathy
Wednesdays 11AM PST

omcasey

No takers?

We are a really easy going group, focused and intent into the practice but we're going in baby steps. Absolute beginners ( like ourselves ) are very welcome. As are more experienced practitioners. Has anyone here ever practiced telepathy in a group format? We include remote viewing.

Nameless

I am actually interested Casey. It's just that have such a crappy connection I hate to make promises and then can't do it. The Pulse here is one of the few sites I can actually pull up most of time. I have been watching some of your uploads to yt but that's about all I can do at the present.

Edit: I would love if we could do some practice telepathy and remote views here on this forum but haven't asked how the others feel about it.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

It would be great to have you join us, Nameless!

I do know what you mean, though, about the signal strength.. if you have difficulty even pulling up websites there likely isn't the bandwidth for Zoom. If you have an account with them, and upload a photo to your avatar ( so we have something to connect with ) you could try joining audio only. We had a gal in Mexico with a very poor signal join us a few times that way. If audio is poor also you could just be there and go through the process with us and then we have a thread on my boards where we can talk about what happened for you. This is the telepathy group discussion thread. You should come!

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on October 29, 2020, 21:07:29
Edit: I would love if we could do some practice telepathy and remote views here on this forum but haven't asked how the others feel about it.
I'm in!  :-) Lately my sense of "knowing" seems at a all time high. I started creating wire sculptures based on some of my Phase soak sessions. The first ones that I Sculpted was a Faerie sitting cross legged to be placed at the edge of a end table and a Angel that is kneeling while praying.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

Anyone interested in working their ability should come join our little group sometime.

It's just a cozy little group of us honing our skills.

The link is in the first post!

GrumpyRabbit

Just found this thread! I'm interested in trying =) Is it still happening every week?

omcasey

Hi, GR.. yes it is, just click the link up there to go to the thread that outlines the sessions and gives the invite links. We'd love to have you join us. It is already Wednesday again tomorrow.

GrumpyRabbit

omcasey