Draining negative thoughts and feelings of energy.

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

I read that it is scientific fact now that the mind emits gamma rays. I'm lead to believe the wave length of the ray is then emitted into the aura. Any one sensative to energy can then read this. A lot of psychic read energy and if your thoughts are energy then they can be picked up by someone that reads energy.

The mind thinks the thoughts then sends them out by gamma rays which is energy or a vibration. Light is based on a wave, frequency is based on a wave, I believe that energy would then be based on a  wave.

I was told by a couple people that they are using the wands of Horus to vibrate to a higher level to talk with their guardian angel. The higher the vibration the higher the plane you can reach.

Here is a website that you maybe interested in.  http://web-us.com/thescience.htm  I no longer have the website containing the brain emitting gamma rays.

Anonymous

Because waves are made up of particles moving in circles, circles are very important to think about. In the martial arts, throwing a punch is like moving your limb in a circular motion, and a block is another circle which intecrepts the path of the circular path of the punch. The punch goes out, and returns to its starting position, ready to strike again, and the block intercepts that punch, returns to its starting position, ready to block again.

If you want to throw away your bad energy, try throwing darts at a dartboard. You can focus on aiming for the bulls eye. I've actually felt the bad energy leave my body when I threw the darts. So this both helps you with focusing and concentration, and also helps you to get rid of bad energy. Plus, throwing darts is fun. :)

Kenneth

Hi All!

I have been working on some idéas about how we normally work with negative thoughts and feelings, that "drain" us of energy.

I do not have the skill (yet :-)), to actually see if there are "Neg's" involved, so for now I will just treat them as Thoughts and feelings - but the "outcome" should be the same. (I can get thoughts though, that I DON'T consider coming from me, and the same with feelings, but I have not "proven" it to my self yet.)

I would like all the help regarding this method to see, if it actually works for more people, or if it is just my imagination running wild :-) ... So any comments more than welcome!

A great thanks to Robert for his comments and cautions (printed in Italics - hope this is OK - I think they ad a great number of new pointers as and warnings! - otherwise I will surely remove them imidiatly!!), and for spending his time on this!

This was written about 10 days ago, and I know now, that it takes a great deal of contact with your higher self to do it, but the most difficult thing is to actually remember to do it (Awarenes!!) when you are having a negative thought/ emotion.

Looking forward to your comments!

----------

ENERGY:

Start: You can work with your energy within your energy-body -> you can actually increase and decrease that energy, and move it around. -> We as humans consist of multiple bodies -> everything is energy -> All our bodies are energy then....

-   Then why only work consciously with the energy within our energy-body?

I have previously had a problem with the "Monkey on my shoulder" (The voice inside my head that tells me all the things that can go wrong, that doesn't work, that puts me in doubt when doing something important to me, and gives a lot of stray thoughts when I don't want them etc. etc.)

The main approach against "the monkey-voice" seems to be training in "shutting it up". (Meditating on NOT getting any stray thoughts, on keeping your mind clear or blank). Sort of "shielding" against them.

To me it feels like these thoughts (When they comes through my "shields"), drain my energy, and they take away my determination and the level of my will. So I have to use more energy and focus on keeping them away.

That is until yesterday :-)

I feel like all my thoughts in their core consist of two separate items:
-   A thought.
-   Energy.

(To differentiate consider a stray-thought that comes through your mind with almost no energy, and a very deliberate and consciously thought – like me writing this on this BBS).

All thoughts, regardless of origins, use and carry some energy with them, as
do spoken words. If you clear your mind for an extended period of time, like
during trance meditation, you will find that your energy level increases.
Thoughts and words can carry either positive or negative energy.

Before yesterday I had no knowledge about the energy works of thoughts. (I still don't – but now at least I have some ideas I can work on).

I speculated a lot about this look on thoughts yesterday, when suddenly I got a negative thought saying "Naaa – that is not possible, that is only a stupid idea, your mind is just going ga-ga, a thought is only a thought and nothing else", (Something like that anyway!), and I got actually a bit angry and irritated with that thought entering my mind at that exact moment, when I felt I needed all the focus and energy I could possibly master to stay "in the flow".

I don't know where my next thought came from, but I was in the middle of "shutting it up" and shielding, when suddenly:

"If I can boost the thoughts I actually want (the thoughts I like) with energy, then why not the other way around too – and deliberately drain the thoughts I don't want of their energy, and see what happens?

he-he ... A wise man once said, that a problem is only a possibility in disguise!

So I tried to view that thought as an independent item, tried to cut myself from that thought, to make it sort of "stand alone" in my mind – and very carefully tried to move energy from it, and move it down in my lower battery. (Thanks again, Robert, for the NEW system! :-).

Yes! ... It actually worked. It felt like draining a little carton of milk, and all that was left afterwards were the carton – but it had no "power" what so ever! – it was just an empty shell!

So I just threw the now empty thought out, like throwing garbage in the dumpster - And THEN I started to speculate!

(Q: Don't know if I have to do something other here, like when you are healing, and you "throw" the bad energy into a bowl of water? – I can't see what I throw away, I can only feel it?).

This would work, yes.  But I would advise you to use visualization to
'convert' the energy to positive before you absorb it. The easiest way to do
this would be to visualize the thought you are moving as a ball of black
energy.  As you move it lower in your body, convert it to white positive
energy before absorbing it.

Another way would be to take the negative thought energy down to your feet
and then visualize it flowing out into the ground, like dark fluid.  You
could combine this with the running water plus visualization method given in
PPSD.

-   We can draw energy in to our bodies through our feet and hands. I have so far felt two different and distinct types. The "standard" type that I draw in that way, and the "Love and sparkling"-like energy, that I get from my higher self.

-   If you believe in NEG's (I am not quiet sure about that one yet myself, although I have started to eat a lot of garlic, and drink a lot of water recently :-), then they are sort of "Vampires", which feeds of your energy?

-   Some forms of martial arts use aggression and attack as their main tool. Others use defence, and trying to keep your opponent away from you by brute force and heavy armour/ shielding. Then there are the forms that use the opponent's strength against himself (!). The more energy your opponent throws at you in his attack, the more energy you are able to throw back in his face by using it against him.

Okay – the next one is almost obvious then ;-) - Why not use our "enemy's" strengths against him? Why not use his way of attacking us against him? Why not make the hunter the Hunted?

Yes, this is possible. It would be well worth experimenting with. However,
draining negative entities of energy is an advanced metaphysical act as it
requires great concentration. I read an example of this being done in Dion
Fortune's book, Psychic Self-Defense, where an adept completely absorbed a
negative creature that was attacking someone, effectively destroying it.  I
have never done this myself.

As far as I know, basic energy is energy (or?) – So why even let these negative influences/ thoughts get as much as a single wave of energy from us, when we can actually WIN energy by feeding from them the same way they attack us, and then throw away the empty shell after we have sucked it dry? (Okay I know – that one sounds a little morbid, but I actually get rather ticked about being a food stock / energy-reserve for something that I cannot see, and therefore can't defend myself against  – other than by the more normal and passive "shielding" techniques and "removal" techniques.)

I have only done this one day, so I don't have an extensive experience with it to say the least – but my energy level seems rather high compared to the normal level, and I seem to have sprayed myself with a "Stay away negative thoughts" spray :-). (I haven't found the "stay away negative raw emotions" spray yet though!).

I do find errors and typos in this writing to you, but there are no trace of the usual thoughts about "Why did you write THAT stupid line" – or "THAT sounds really stupid" etc. etc. My mind seems wonderfully "clear" and focused on what I am doing.

I have found, that it is rather easy with negative thoughts, if you are able to catch them the moment they appear – before they get sort of "loaded" or boosted with the energy of your emotions?
The sequence with thoughts seems to be:

Yes, thoughts are always weakest when they first appear.

-   First of all, detect it within your mind (Consciousness).
-   Then sort of isolate it from the rest of your thoughts. A little bit like the idea about Neg's not being a "part of you", but an independent being / form? (DON'T accept it as a "part of you". That seems to be the "OK" it needs to feed from you – or to get strength from your emotions?)
-   After that it seems to be like "holding" that thought (And the rather small amount of feelings normally associated with it at that stage), steady with your mind – sort of "pin it down".
-   Last use your will to actually drain the thought of its energy – sort of focussing on the thought, and create an "energy-hunger" within you – a sort of suction effect in your lower battery, like when you are doing advanced energy work?

Once the negative thought trigger emotions within you, they are more difficult to empty – and the stronger the emotion within you, the stronger you have to pull, to get the energy out of them, and to keep a firm grip on them, so the don't get to "feed on you" instead.

Yes, most common neg types use us like cattle, milking us of energy.

Raw emotions within me I have yet to learn how to battle :-). (I can only try to "ride" them, and NOT let them ride me).

But like the others – it is only a matter of time, before practice has done its work, I think! (And hope!)

But the thought-line seems to continue with:
Our Soul AND external manifestations (Negs?) battling over our energy through:
-   Thoughts -> Emotions -> Energy -> Body.

And a lot of new loose ends and Q's too :-)

-   That is, if we can draw energy from the negative thoughts, then why not from our negative emotions, from our negative parts of our energy-bodies, or even negative manifestations from our physical bodies? (And how does this "fit in" with your knowledge about Negs and their behaviour?)
-   I think I remember from when I read your book on Defence, that it costs a Neg energy to try and attack you? That must mean, that it actually contains some energy to begin with, and if it can "steal" energy from you, then why not the other way round?
-   Or is all this just a figment of my imagination, a too active fantasy? (I don't believe that, but I feel like I have to ask the question for the balance).
-   Are there possible dangers in "absorbing" energy from a Neg?
-   Is it all right in the "bigger scheme of things", when comparing this to the theory about our ultimate goal of "learning to love everything and everyone"?
-   It seems to me, that with strong "negative" feelings, you have to sort of "acknowledge" it within you, send love and forgiveness against it, give it "room" within your body – and THEN create the "suction" feeling in your lower battery?
-   I have no idea yet how to work with the energy-body OR the physical body with this?

The danger with doing this to a neg would be that you might absorb it into your body. This could cause you to pick up the neg as an overshadowing influence, as this could be construed as an 'invitation' to energy and use your body.

(I also intend to post this on your website, but your comments on this
subject before I do this would really mean a lot to me - and I believe, that the quality of this would also benefit a lot as well!!)

Yes, start a new main topic on the psychic self defense forum. I'm sure you'll get lots of comments.

Take care, Robert.

Looking forward to your comments !!
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---