News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Damn Neggies... stealing my precious energy!

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Whoa, sounds like a bad trip. Hmm, sometimes cleansing and sealing may not be enough. in such a case, I guess you have to fight back. That's what I do. It works pretty well. I let them know that if they are going to pick a fight with me, they're gonna regret it and it will be something they never forget.

Also, you can try some of the methods posted by others in similar threads of this area.

Celeste

I really wish you wouldn't recommend attacking back ,Enderwiggin. It is bad advice & greatly oversimplified answer to a complex problem.  In the first place you don't even know what kind of an entity the person is dealing with. Not all negs are in the category of astral wildlife etc.
Celeste

Celeste

Hi Brooklyn

If ya don't have it get Robert's book Practical Psychic Self-Defense,  it is a must to have. There is just so much in the book you can use. Get some garlic & slice it and place it around. It is an effective 'neg' repellant. You can also rub it on the bottoms of your feet. I also read someone said they stuck some in a bandana they wore on their head & slept with it on. You can charge a necklace with prayers & wear it to help.
Remember that part of their game is intimidation. Very important not to connect with it & don't challenge it. Don't let it know what your doing if possible. Do your best to ignore the "neg"  & not focus on it while at the same time using measures against it but do it as best as you can without it knowing what you are doing.

There are too many things to mention from the book. Prayer Important & works, Herbs work, Rosemary oil using water pumped in plastic tubing under your bed and around the parameter of your room.
 This was posted by Robert explaining the use of a water barrier. Hope it's ok that I reposted Robert's messages, Adrian. :)
Posted - 25 February 2002 :  04:12:27            
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G'day folks!

All good points, and points I have pondered for a long time.

The quality of underground streams varies, as does the energy they generate. I think dowsing can be used to tell these apart.

This may also apply to geopathic stress points and other such underground forces.

I do not know anywhere near enough to tell how each type will affect negs. My book would have been delayed several years had I attempted to gather such information. And keep in mind that I would have to run field tests, which means I would need active neg attacks to test them with, making everything doubly difficult.

Still water, and slow moving water, does not seem to have a great effect on negs. Keep in mind that such places are likely to host a great many nature spirits and elementals (water spirits and etc). And these types of spirits can sometimes be nasty.

My experiments have by large been with negs in populated areas. The majority of such negs have great problems crossing running water.

The volume and speed of running water are certainly important factors. This is why, if crossing a garden hose fails, crossing a large water main will usually do the trick and break the neg attack.

Neg attacks are usually broken instantly by crossing running water.

However, some types of attacks, possibly involving 'attached' negs, take more. In this case, I advise standing over running water for several minutes (coil a garden hose and stand among coils), and that white light be imagined as flowing into the head, and black fluid leaking from the feet. This is 'very' effective against strong attacks, especially possession attacks and heavy influence attacks. I have proven this beyond doubt in many field situations, involving myself and others I have been trying to help.

The running water countermeasures are in their infancy. These work in most cases, even though we do not fully understand why.

The ion generation of running water may indeed be a significant factor.

There are historical links to running water countermeasures.

Folklore says that witches and demons and etc cannot cross running water.

Druid law, thousands of years old, shows some knowledge of running water and its effect on negs. For example, it was law that a doctor's house 'must' be build over a stream of clean running water. They used a kind of bridge to do this.

My book, PPSD, gives many firsthand examples, and my thoughts on running water countermeasures and how they work. But as said, I do not know the whole story. I do, however, know enough to use this and encourage others to use this countermeasure. Its extremely effective against the vast majority of negs one is likely to encounter in populated areas, like towns and etc.

Take care, Robert.Posted - 01 March 2002 :  05:31:28            
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G'day Folks!

Winged Wolf makes some good points. Yes, the vast majority of entities that interact with humans are neither good nor bad, but neutral and just trying to survive. And yes, cows could consider us demonic, re we milk them all their lives and then eat them. Many entities do the same, milking energy all a person's life, then feasting on their decaying energies after they die.

A few people have mentioned being exposed to running water, storms and etc, and still having bad luck and entity problems. Keep firmly in mind that this kind of running water exposure will not remove firmly 'attached' entities, or those who have gained temporary 'hitchhiking' or 'overshadowing' status.

Some entities become stuck on islands and in houses, because they have not worked out the running water factor and how to overcome it.

Invoking spirits, say with a Ouija board (note that this means 'yes yes', re Oui is French for yes and Ja is German for yes) will also not be greatly affected if done on an island. This is because most invoked entities come from dimensionally further afield and manifest closer to the physical universe using the energy provided by the people doing the invoking. Note that this type of uncontrolled invocation is very dangerous, unless one is familiar with magickal practices of binding entities and protecting ones self, etc.

When an entity is capable of attacking a person, they manifest fairly close to real time, to the physical dimension. In this state, they take on 2 dimensional properties (like a shadow) and are generally bound to the surface of the earth. This is when they are at their most dangerous, as they can then affect humans and etc. An unattached entity in this state has great difficulty crossing running water. Field tests have shown that stronger entities, like demons, can cross running water if pushed, but they will not do this lightly as it can be said to burn them and drain them of energy.

But even the lowliest of demons are very strong, having a stronger level of consciousness than any human, albeit darkly so. Going mind to mind with any demon is thus a no win situation. But as the vast majority of common troublesome negs are lesser beings than demons, and thus have even more difficulty crossing running water, the running water method is effective defense in the majority of cases and will break attacks by unattached negs instantly.

Stronger negs, even low demons, can also be drained of energy and forced to de-manifest and break off attack by prolonged exposure to a significant quantity of running water. This will not solve the root of such a problem, but it does give 'something' to fight back with, and provides temporary 'release' during which strength can be gained and help sought, etc.

Take care, Robert.

P.S. Also check the Resources section there is a lot of info here to help you. Read the articles at Astralpulse.com. Keep in touch. God Bless, Celeste

Celeste

HI Brooklyn
 I forgot to mention core image removal it removes them at the level of their attachment to your psychie. Here at this level they are vulnerable & you can loosen their grip. Described in the book & link below highlights some countermeasures. Apply them, they work. Xmas carols and children's nursery songs are good passive measures. I figure use as many as you can & see what helps.

Tell us, what all have you tried?  

http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/robert/articles_43.htm

You can be free of it. Celeste

lyn92

I am sure I have some negative spirits that are/were constantly in my life. Two days ago I read some posts which said use the running water to clear negative entities. I imagined this running water, river, wash through my mind and down into the ground. I felt an instant change.

Sent healing prayers

lyn92

Metal Ice

Play christmas music all night long. burn sage & frankincense.
Carry pieces of steel or iron. Fight back with your mind.
take flower essences, try essential oils like fennel.

Mirador

at the top of your voice, scream the following:

eenie, meenie, minie, mo
catch a Neggie by the toe
if he hollers let him go
eenie, meenie, mine, mo

Brooklyn

Hi..
I was wondering if you can help me get rid of some persistant buggers...
I got it while being in the astral and not knowing ... I ended losing vibration and then nothing but chaos broke out... i had no controll.. I couldnt really see where i was... All I could really see was some colors and gray. Then I called out for Arch Michael to help me get back to my body.. but when i finally got out of the situation.. I woke up in lucid  dream... then i went back into the astral like an idiot.. found myself at my house... but it was wierd looking.. didnt really look like the astral (white strings hangaing from the wall.. the painting werent there).. long story short.. There was a lady in my kitchen.. and I was wondering what a lady was doing in my kitchen.. and like an idiot part two.. I went touching her hair.. felt very real.. then i touched again and AAAHHHHH.. same chaos all over again... but i was in it longer this time... SO just started screaming for 'Archangel michael' to take me back.. and sooner or later... there I was waking up in my bed....
Woke up.. did your cleansing and sealing.. and armor of light (after :-!)
I wasnt expecting the trip... but...
I thought it was over.. but that was just the beginning...
i started feeling wierd pressure on my crown.. and i thought it was just the ascension seat i had anchored in the house.. but i disabled it to see if the wierd feeling would stop.. and it didnt... that sleep night went well.. then the next night.. same pressure but i was watching tv and it felt like something was crawling over me... then i started to notice gray flashes on the ceiling.. that really bugged me out..  thats when i knew..
So i started cleansing and sealing.. cleansing and sealing... armor of light... but it just kept eating through it after a while..  
That was when i went to sleep.. and at the end of the dreaming.. I found my self floating alittle.. like my hands and legs were free... I said to myself 'oh no.. can't have that... Then this sinister male voice came up..
'I bet your your happy that they are winning the war.. but all your christians are gonna die...'    and i'm not even christian..
Then my heart began to sink.. and started losing vibration.. then i pulled myself together and raised it again.. and woke up...
cleansing .. sealing ....cleansing ...sealining...
then i would do energy raising and brushing.. that seemed to break the connection... qi-gong worked good also....
Then the next night.. at the end of my 'bugged out' dream ..he (the entity had a male voice) started saying all sorts of things.. i dont remember it all but i did hear 'come on out come on out' and my legs were floating..  but i tried to pull myself back in lost vibrations.. gained vibrations.... and In started calling Arc Michael again... And then he said.. 'its funny how people keep coming to get you all the time' then i was back...
So i did all i could.. went to sites.. tried to figure out what i could do
but kept coming back.. over and over again.. I used incense...
Affirmations ....prayers... even onions and candles...
still kept coming back.. breaking through any kind of protection i put up..
Then pops came home.. and he called me crazy.. because they were attacking me where ever i went.. i had to keep moving around.. got to the point where i started feeling alittle sick... did some qi-gong and i felt well again... I havent slept for a day now..  been saying AAAUUUMMM trying to raise my vibrations until your class started since 8:45..  its been working a lttile... but i still see it circling around me right now.. penetrating any protection i put up..

..I finally got some sleep.. about 5 hours..
woke up at 3pm.. and still being attacked... its now 5:35 am.. and i have crystals around me.. and onion all over... what the hell..
still they try.. I even downloaded some gospel tunes to blast...

Can you Help me PPLLEAAASSEee
PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE           PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE
    PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE