News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

evil shadow people info 4 friend

Previous topic - Next topic

curious956

Hi everybody
I'm trying to help my friend out who has constant occurrence with what I'm to assume evil shadow people?

Some background: (From my understanding)

Was able to enter Astral plane when young,
Learned most of knowledge thru own experiences and few scattered people came across who didn't call insane by recounting events,
Stays completely out of plane if at all possible,
Said when young ran amuck opening doors with no understanding but closing them and would wake up feeling like was in a fight, rough n rumble, something along those lines,

Currently sees 4 shadow people from discription rough body outline no exacting detailing characteristics,
Cause sleep paralysis, along with grab and hold body, stare down from position of power (bird eye view), until sun rises,
Grab heart when wanting to inflict control (has feeling of life being snuffed out discribed as can't breathe and heartbeat dropping as if a light dimmer controlled both in unison),
Can appear outside plane but have no physical influence here,
Trying to force out/consume soul to create empty physical vessel and if won't cede be a puppet,

The dilemma has been going on for long enough that the Astral plane to them seems like it only holds more dispare and problems. I would really hate for that to always be.

Anything helpful is much appreciated

Xanth

Here's what I've learned so far...

This physical reality is just one of an infinite number of "astral" (non-physical) realities.  The labels "physical" and "non-physical" are actually horrible labels to define your environment with.
You don't "enter" the "astral".  You and everything you experience *IS* consciousness.  This includes, as I said above, this "physical" reality and all other realities.

Using this information, what can you conclude from your own post above?

funfire

maybe taking a different approach to these perceived entity's would help. I'm sure when your friend comes in contact with these perceived entity's he is then very frightened. So maybe instead of trying to say oppose these entity's he should try to accept them and love them for what they are and bring the entity's to his said level. I find that most subconscious thought isn't thought in words but an instant label your subconsciousness creates to try to understand it's environment. for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction. So instead of fearing those entity's he should embrace them with unconditional love.

People may say oh but if you were reason with the entity it would bring you down or something. I have never found this to be true unless you self doubt and create the fear again. By labeling an entity as evil it will create the perceived fear and the entity's will act as such because they are an extension of your perception.

Nameless

Point out to your friend that each and everyday they wake up fit and fine. The shadow people are only trying to help your friend overcome their fear. When they do that the shadow people will go away.

I know that sounds to simple to be true but once she/he realizes they are in control it will be just that simple. I do hope this helps your friend.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Bluefirephoenix

Okay this sounds like your generating your experience. I know it seems horribly real and very scary but it has that feel to it. .....

I'll tell you one I did on myself so you understand .. When you have a strong belief and fear and you focus off physical that idea or thought or feeling becomes a living thing.. This idea was expressed in John Dee's diaries. " all ideas become living things for eternity" This was said by the angel Nalvage. Nalvage expressed this concept so beautifully. We generate all of our experiences. This includes both physical and astral. The astral ones can get really scary and make a bigger mess than some of the physical stuff which seems to be under some kind of restraint....

I did this with aliens.  I was doing a remote viewing project picking cards out of a pile and viewing them for practice. The targets were things that I was interested in or curious about. I decided to look to see if there was a governing body that was interplanetary... I was looking to see if the earth fell under that jurisdiction and if it could explain some of the paranormal phenomenon and stories.  Well I got something and I got someone. It kinda freaked me out so I ended the session or so I thought.  I was spooked pretty badly

That night OMG something hit me with a telepathy that burned every cell in my head. The pain was quite physical and I couldn't move. I was not in sleep paralysis I was reading and quite wide awake when this happened. THere appeared to be communication and other things followed. I finally learned to break up the discomfort by getting up as it was coming on. Movement broke up whatever it was.

Now that experience I believe was self generated. I asked for evidence and was given no verification whatso ever that it was real. subjectively it felt very real and I was quite frightened by it. But if such a being was indeed communicating and making the claims I was hearing physical indications should have been fairly easy to manipulate.

So if you have contacts that are not pleasant and you do not want to continue them there is always a way to break the cycle. I found simply moving at the onset ( much like an oncoming leg cramp) broke the cycle and eventually stopped the phenomenon.   

For not being real it sure hurt.  I still am open to the idea that it may have been an extraterrestrial communication attempt but I will insist that some kind of evidence be given. Feedback is always a requirement for any psychic work I do... I have learned that it is more important than ever.

EscapeVelocity

curious956,

I have a strong opinion on this subject of Sleep Paralysis and the "Evil Shadow People", so I will offer a personal perspective. I have dealt with this myself since I was a teenager; I have also conquered it and come to understand it in its variety of ways to deceive us.

I also spent nearly two years moderating a forum devoted to sleep issues which included Night Terrors and Sleep Paralysis. Needless to say, I saw a lot of this.

Xanth, funfire, Nameless and Bluefirephoenix are all explaining this phenomenon and how to handle it, within a variety of perspectives. The challenge for you, is to explain it to your friend. Good luck! The power of this phenomenon is tremendous and the manner to overcome it is no easy task.

This is possibly the first challenge of entering the Non Physical Realms. It is the basic and most fundamental fear test. We can openly give you the answer because that is not the hard part; the hard part is applying the answer. funfire has given the answer already, go back and read the post; and that is to embrace the bad guys with unconditional love and acceptance. The challenge is to do that within that moment of absolute fear. I know it and have been there; many of us have, so we know the abject terror that possesses your friend at that moment. But that moment is the crux of the decision; do you operate your consciousness from a position of Fear or Love?

So, now having the answer, let's work backwards a bit. Nameless pointed out that your friend "wakes up fit and fine" despite these awful experiences. If it was really that bad and that real, wouldn't your friend be chewed up, spit out and disappeared into some godawful hell by now? Apparently not...and that leads into BFP's point...

Bluefirephoenix makes the assertion that your friend's experiences are SELF-generated. I believe that she is exactly right. I know, it is horribly real and very scary. And I base my assertion on my own experiences and a hundred other people's reported experiences. For starters, take twenty minutes and do two searches on Wikipedia: Do a search on Sleep Paralysis and then do a search on Night Hag. On Night Hag, especially read the Folklore section to see the variety of cultural experiences and commonality that SP inspires, it's quite interesting. This is not an individual thing, it is experienced by millions. Now we have some better perspective to understand just where we actually are.

These SP experiences are self-generated because the generative force works through the subconscious mind of the individual. That is why these nasty SP experiences seem SO totally designed for each of our particular weaknesses and fears...that's even why a certain degree of ironic fright is thrown in. That's because it's all pulling from our innermost, deepest thoughts/desires/wishes/fears. Our subconscious actually links us to the "astral".

That is also the huge irony of the challenge of entering the NP, the Astral...it is only through the successful understanding and control of our subconscious mind. Until we come to complete terms with this challenge, we go no further; we only muddle around within our own subconscious. Don't get me wrong, there are great ideas and lessons to learn and understand here, some really cool adventures...but that is where we are. We may get the exceptional trip into the Astral Proper, usually accompanied, but that is the exception and a fairly rare thing, until we progress.

Like BFP stated, we have to remain open to new information/ideas. I like Kurt Leland's idea of "Provisional Beliefs"... jeez, it seems my whole life has been nothing but a series of provisional beliefs... :-D

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

curious956

Thank you all for responses. As of now all I can do is share and pass along what you all have said. Appreciate it.

EscapeVelocity

An issue I forgot to mention is the "continuity" of experience that can evolve over a series of similar SP events. This can lead to a misconception that reinforces the reality of the SP experience over a series of occurences. This is a very powerful reinforcement of what is actually a "false" event to the point of it being very difficult to dis-believe.  

Another resource to check out is:http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

powessy

Hello

I have had many thousands of experiences with shadow people, sleep paralysis, and obes and I have enjoyed all of my experiences.  Shadow people were put here to keep anyone from becoming themselves again, this is why we have no stories from the grave. We all have five parts to our soul all five parts hold all of our many parts within them, there are trillions of cells leaving us over the many years you are alive each separated with something that caries these parts into the after. When a soul becomes itself many times it will form a physical shape I call yourself and is marked with your dna that brings all these pieces to you or inside of one of your five parts. The shadows they are worlds inside of them or the astral plains as people see it. Everything inside of the shadow has to become itself again often so it takes your soul parts and uses them to allow those inside of it to become themselves again it is how they survive. If your friend wants I would be happy to remove the shadows from around him I spend a great time in their minds trying to understand them. I seem to have opened up a steady stream of them coming here over the years we get along famously.

Powessy