News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Exorcism Doesn't Work!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ifrit

Exorcism doesn't work! I've truly established that an Exorcism does not work on a possessed person. My research has unveiled that the Demons or evil spirits within the possessed person often lie to pretend they're no longer in the body. Then I find things like Exorcism novels than discuss persons that were possessed but an Evil Spirit that went through the whole mumbo jumbo Exorcism BS by Catholic priests or Muslim Sheik. The Evil spirit returns and makes the person do wicked things. In 1973 the Exorcist movie was released which featured a normal family with a daughter named Regan Mcneil. She played with a spirit board and then became possessed by Pazuzu, an evil spirit! Then in 1977 a sequel was made which featured the same girl being possessed once again by the same Evil Spirit. The Exorcist movie from 1973 and 1977 were based on a true story. In some of my readings some of the Demons or Evil Spirits are so powerful than they cannot be expelled from the body. They become telekinetic and throw things around in the room while subdued by several strong men. Perhaps death is the only true way to rid Evil Spirits or Demons.

Astralzombie

Hi. Welcome to the astral Pulse.

You're right, they dont work and there's a good reason why. You can't fix what ain't broken, well it's the wrong tool anyhow.

There's not a lot I can say that might not offend your current mindset but I feel obligated to tell you that demons are total utter nonsense. Please do yourself a favor and get over any fear that you may have concerning them. Even if they were real, they would be powerless without that fear so there's no harm in not being scared. :wink:

With that said, feel free to tell us about your AP goals or ask any questions that you have. There's a ton of good info in the older posts and there are some really great people that are more than willing to help you out were they can. You can really gain a whole new positive outlook on life exploring the Astral world, see you soon I hope.

Thank you and keep exploring.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

majour ka

Yeah possession, evil spirits, demons, exorcism are all complete myth.

The film you mentioned is fictional made up story..its not a real account.

The idea that a spirit person can posses the body of another person doesn't work, it works against natural law.

Regards  :-)

Ifrit

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 15, 2013, 20:10:51
Hi. Welcome to the astral Pulse.

You're right, they dont work and there's a good reason why. You can't fix what ain't broken, well it's the wrong tool anyhow.

There's not a lot I can say that might not offend your current mindset but I feel obligated to tell you that demons are total utter nonsense. Please do yourself a favor and get over any fear that you may have concerning them. Even if they were real, they would be powerless without that fear so there's no harm in not being scared. :wink:

With that said, feel free to tell us about your AP goals or ask any questions that you have. There's a ton of good info in the older posts and there are some really great people that are more than willing to help you out were they can. You can really gain a whole new positive outlook on life exploring the Astral world, see you soon I hope.

Thank you and keep exploring.

The problem that I have with Exorcism is the fact that all of the current Abrahamic monotheistic religions put so much faith in their holy books that they fall upon these bogus books to feel as though the won against the Demon. In the ancient Semitic world sorcerers were called upon to perform such acts. I truly think a sorcerer has a much more prestigious qualification to rid an evil spirit. There are countless true stores of Dark Sorcerers bending evil spirits and sending them to enemies to possess and kill them.

I also find The Holy Bible to be rather strange. Satan is discussed in the Old Testament as a good character, but in the New Testament he is a wicked evil Demon. I'm really against Christianity because everything about it contradicts things. We now find Catholic Preists that fondle with young underage boys. Are they Demon Possessed? Then when I look at the ancient Canaanite/Phonetician Gods I see more ignorance in Christianity. Many of these Gods are now titled as Evil Demons. Inanna, Dumuzi, Baal, Amon, are now considered Demons.  

Then there's the mention that Demons are fallen Angels... This I am sure is not true. In Ancient Sumeria there were Demons but no Angels. Demons like Asag are just wicked ruthless beings. The Angels are only found in the Abrahamic monotheistic religions.... The Evil Demons have been present in all religions since their birth.

Ifrit

Quote from: majour ka on February 15, 2013, 21:26:28
Yeah possession, evil spirits, demons, exorcism are all complete myth.

The film you mentioned is fictional made up story..its not a real account.

The idea that a spirit person can posses the body of another person doesn't work, it works against natural law.

Regards  :-)

So are you saying that these people are going through a mental meltdown? Some psychiatrists dismiss it as nothing more than a condition known as Demonomania or Demonopathy

Definition of Demonomania:

A delusion that a person thinks that he/she is possessed by one or more Evil Spirits.

I don't think this is a psychiatric problem. Just look at all the accounts of documented Demonic possessions. There are just too many true stories. There is a new Exorcism movie coming out called The Last Exorcism in March, which is based off of a true story. This movie is yet another sequel to the first movie. The same victim is once again possessed by the same malevolent Demon.

Astralzombie

I'm not trying to offend you or anything but there are a certain things you should be aware of. There is no law saying that a movie based on a true story has to be based on a true story. These movies are just trying to gain a wider audience and fear is good for business. Usually when a movie says it's based on a true story, you should read that to say: This movie sux and has a very weak plot but by saying it's true, we hope you will overlook the flaws and watch it anyways.

And unless you are writing an essay for a school assignment, just reading books and watching movies isn't considered research. If you were out there documenting theses cases, interviewing witnesses and doctors, and collecting some sort of verifiable evidence, I still wouldn't believe any of this, but at least it would be worth a debate over.

If you have any questions concerning AP or OOBE's please start a new thread. Everybody is here to help. Thank you and keep exploring.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Ifrit

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 15, 2013, 21:50:29
I'm not trying to offend you or anything but there are a certain things you should be aware of. There is no law saying that a movie based on a true story has to be based on a true story. These movies are just trying to gain a wider audience and fear is good for business. Usually when a movie says it's based on a true story, you should read that to say: This movie sux and has a very weak plot but by saying it's true, we hope you will overlook the flaws and watch it anyways.

And unless you are writing an essay for a school assignment, just reading books and watching movies isn't considered research. If you were out there documenting theses cases, interviewing witnesses and doctors, and collecting some sort of verifiable evidence, I still wouldn't believe any of this, but at least it would be worth a debate over.

If you have any questions concerning AP or OOBE's please start a new thread. Everybody is here to help. Thank you and keep exploring.

I'm not basing my finding solely on movies. There are many books that have detailed descriptions of Demonic possession. There are also countless scriptures from the as far as the Sumerians. There are clay tablets that have details about Demon possession. I find it odd that some just completely dismiss it as nothing more than a psychiatric condition. Is having telekinesis a psychiatric condition? :-D

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Ifrit on February 15, 2013, 21:28:28
I truly think a sorcerer has a much more prestigious qualification to rid an evil spirit. There are countless true stores of Dark Sorcerers bending evil spirits and sending them to enemies to possess and kill them.

Partially true. I know some will disagree, but the results have been death for me so I tend to believe. It is true if you get on the wrong side of a black magician or dark sorcerer as you call it that certain people are vulnerable to this. I've never had any 'dark magic' fail, yet I've never been able to do the slightest amount of white healing magick. I have tried to remove evil spirits from homes, and they do leave when I am there. Yet when I leave they return. I cannot block them with whatever shields I put up.

I've learned that only a true adept in contact with his/her higher self can truly battle evil spirits. This could be a priest that is in constant prayer or a magician who has spent months in meditation. They are few and far between.

Steel Hawk

I'll share a story here. About ten years ago I was deep into the darkest of magick. You can believe that I was delusional and had psychiatric problems and I won't bother to argue with you. It's funny that the people who originally described OBEs were occultists and yet very few believe the rest of what they said. I will just share you what I experienced as I experienced it. There is great power in symbol. Take the necronomicon, a fictional grimoire by HP Lovecraft. Yet enough people over the years followed it and believed it that it became true. How do I know it's true? Because I've astrally traveled the unholy gates using the sigils as my guide and writing down what I perceived, I would then go to the description and find that it matched. Old grimoires may be real or not, but the symbols for the demons inside do hold power and do connect to thoughtforms or entities which are demonic in nature.

So anyway I had used magick to get the job I wanted, the car I wanted, money, and so on. I started to use it for sex as well. It always works for me, whether it's real or just psychological I don't really care as it worked for me, the proof is in the pudding and all that. There was a girl, a beautiful girl, and I loved her and we dated for over a year. But one day she fell in love with a different man, a sweet man with a giant heart. I used magick to continue to have sex with my ex-girlfriend and he knew what was happening. In the end I resented him as he had taken her away from me and now my relationship with her disgusted me. Regardless of how nice he was I decided to break them up. And it worked, she for no apparent reason made up a lie to him that she had cheated on him with five different people (she hadn't). She later didn't know why she said that or what came over her to treat him so badly and break up with him. Later she called me, he had tried to take some pills earlier trying to overdose but was fine now. A few hours went by and just before I fell asleep the demons asked me a question.

"If the only way for you to get her back is for him to die is it still worth it to you?" I thought about it sincerely and responded "Yes." and they replied back in a smiling happy bit of laughter. "Stupid fake voices in my head" I thought and I looked at the clock 07:30 AM then fell asleep. The next day I called her around noon just to check in on her and work my way back in her life. Her mom answered "James is dead." I was shocked and asked how and when did he die? She replied "His heart started to give out and he just couldn't make it. The doctors said he pasted at seven thirty this morning. They said he must have damaged it after what he took." I still couldn't believe it. To this day if the times didn't match I wouldn't believe it.

I didn't stop with magick then, it took two more people nearly dying, one attempting suicide, the other being committed to an insane asylum for me to swear off this type of reality manipulation. I'm leaving out many instances of where I've used this, the glossy eyed looks and all the things I've done. I've dealt with possession myself being the victim. Even Robert Bruce has. Of course anything even OBEs can be explained as psychological phenomena, just a matter of belief I suppose.

I still feel the demonic forces inside me. And ever freaking time I get my aura photo taken it's completely infrared, whatever that means. Anyway all it takes for me is a picture and your toast. Fun times. But like I said I've sworn off this sort of thing, although my wife now wants me to help get her a job... And once I start using magick again it's like drinking for an ex-alcoholic, you never know where it will lead.

Steel Hawk

Oh if you still don't believe in demons, take any goetic demon's symbol and memorize it. Then hold the symbol in your mind and phase into the symbol. Have fun. After you do this please come back to me and tell me that demon's are just things internally generated, there is no such thing as possession, and there should be no fear in non physical reality.

Here try this one:

You feel that deep feeling within your gut when you looked at the above image?  :wink:
Just stare at it... see if you don't see the flaming fires of hell and the darting red eyes staring back at you.

Bedeekin

Breaking news: Santa Clause does not eat cookies or drink milk.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

majour ka

Quote from: Ifrit on February 15, 2013, 21:34:02
So are you saying that these people are going through a mental meltdown? Some psychiatrists dismiss it as nothing more than a condition known as Demonomania or Demonopathy

Definition of Demonomania:

A delusion that a person thinks that he/she is possessed by one or more Evil Spirits.

I don't think this is a psychiatric problem. Just look at all the accounts of documented Demonic possessions. There are just too many true stories. There is a new Exorcism movie coming out called The Last Exorcism in March, which is based off of a true story. This movie is yet another sequel to the first movie. The same victim is once again possessed by the same malevolent Demon.
yes it will be psychosis of some kind. Nothing to do with spirits or any fictional beings. Regards.

majour ka

So just watching an interesting documentary that proves that exorcism is an illusion that's created by seizures of the right temporal lobe.

It seems that the majority of those who believed they are possessed are Catholics. Its all in the mind.

Astralzombie

Quote from: majour ka on February 24, 2013, 19:48:55
So just watching an interesting documentary that proves that exorcism is an illusion that's created by seizures of the right temporal lobe.

It seems that the majority of those who believed they are possessed are Catholics. Its all in the mind.

So true.
Mark Twain