News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

fight fire with earth

Previous topic - Next topic

dobhran

all the techniques being banded about here seem to be tit for tat. fighting fire with fire. a more efficient way of dealing with the unseen world would be to fight it with earth.
demon(born of fire), man(born of earth).
it is quite clear that they can observe our thoughts even as far as influencing them. i expressed something along these lines within my mind and spoken aloud. it worked.
my apologies if i have offended you in any way, i am ignorant as to where you abide and if i have disrespected your home in any way, i apologize. if i have harmed you or your own in any way i apologize, as i cannot see you or yours with my physical eyes.
if by the nature of our existence we supply you with some form of sustenance i would be very grateful if we could both work together to create more love. surly that is the sensible option, its like someone eating fatty sugary foods, we know its not good for us, yet our sense gratification upholds these unhealthy habits. i can only surmise that you suffer from the same indulgences as we do, and prefer the taste of whats not good for you.
i don't mind you observing my thoughts if they help you learn about being gentle and more altruistic, but please don't drain me and i ask that you stop producing these abhorrent thoughts. i know there not mine.  wishing you peace and healing.

dobhran

this article helped me. i am not religious in the sense that i observe one denomination, personally all these profits should have by divine insights, been able to forsee the pain, confusion and divisions  resulting  from there medling.
recite jesus name, allah will rebuke the demon. from experience and i am sure alot know the same this is shite. no ones name rebukes a demon. and if it does then for all intents and purposes i can only assume its because your are inadvertantly making yourself subservant to the demon acting upon you.
www.neoronin.net/JINN.htm

kiwibonga

The problem is, "negs" cannot be reasoned with in the same way that you would reason with ghosts... In many instances, they are not human, nor have they ever been alive.

Think of those negative entities that latch onto souls and drain energy as devices, and not as living beings. They are entirely automated energy-sucking devices that unfortunately do not possess the power to reason. They may be embedded with "thought balls" or viewed by subjective clairvoyant vision as living beings, but they are very often just a big pack of negative energies that do not sport any consciousness...

Look at viruses for example, they are not classified as living beings, they are just systems of molecules that, when put in contact with the proper environment, are able to multiply and cause harm. The only way to fight back is to boost the immune system, or to create another system of molecules that will neutralize it.

I agree with you to a certain extent, I think if you are attacked by a human or animal "ghost," what you are actually dealing with is a lost soul that urgently needs guidance and has not gotten over the trauma of death. What good would it do to maim this entity, when in fact they are completely deluded, but are just as good and evil as you and me?

Religion and belief systems are powerful tools against psychic attacks. By believing strongly in a divinity's power to protect you, you are calling on the help of thoughtforms and positive energies that ultimately have an effect on your "assailant." So indeed, it is not the name, but everything that is associated with the name that is used to protect you.

As for demons being born of fire... Hmm... If you view Hell as a fiery pit with a bunch of naked people prancing around screaming, perhaps that would be true, but I'm sure negative entities don't all come from fire! Every entity has, to some extent, the power of all elements. Some of them are strongly "biased" towards certain elements, but humans, for instance, strive for balance between all elements.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

dobhran

have you observed the planet you live on. strive for balance. we are the only species to out grow there welcome.

malachite

Quote from: kiwibongaThe problem is, "negs" cannot be reasoned with in the same way that you would reason with ghosts... In many instances, they are not human, nor have they ever been alive.

Think of those negative entities that latch onto souls and drain energy as devices, and not as living beings. They are entirely automated energy-sucking devices that unfortunately do not possess the power to reason. They may be embedded with "thought balls" or viewed by subjective clairvoyant vision as living beings, but they are very often just a big pack of negative energies that do not sport any consciousness...

If you are interested in theory/theology, I have read that humans can manipulate the etheric matter quite easily with thoughts and create temporary "living" beings. This is how such attacks are made. In cases where the recipient of the attack has transformed his personality so that there is no weakness which allows entry, the entity rebounds (through karmic law) on the attacker. However in some cases the entity cannot begin to torment the attacker either, and becomes a wandering "devil" or neg. So humans have created negs (that explains why they are aware of human habits, particularly negative ones). In the past (in a world now beneath the waves) such attacks and activities were generally practised (one reason it perished). There are many in incarnation who were alive then and know subsconsciously how to attack others even if they are not conscious "sorcerers".

I reread R. Bruce's book, and came up with the idea of applying some cloven garlic spread (25%) to my aura hole and it might be working (think of neg as bacteria, the hole as infection and the spread as bandage). Of course it smells a little but you could say you like to eat it.