fully activated third eye a couple weeks ago, got scared, de-activated it....?

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritual86

So a couple weeks ago I found this new method to fully activating your third eye.  You just shift your awareness from your 3-D physical eyes back into the center of your head, with your eyes closed, where your pineal gland is located. And I can honestly say that IT WORKS. It's soooooo easy to do and you most likely will get it the first time, especially if you eat vegan and organic foods, like I do, bc the pineal is less calcified.

But anyways i tried it that night, and I started to feel my pineal gland buzzing or humming, and started to get really excited. About 5 minutes later I saw colors with my physical eyes opened, started seeing energy and things manifesting, and I started hearing thoughts(heard something about changing a baby's diaper, which freaked me out, lol.) But at this point I started to get really scared, because it was so awesome and real it was frightening. So i tried to just go to sleep and then within 5 minutes was in SP, and I also saw these images that were lined up but at the same time could see them all simultaneously.

At this point, since I have not yet consciously astral projected, I was terrified. So I finally ended up somehow going to sleep, and when I woke up in the morning, it was gone. Ive tried doing the same technique ever since to get it back, but has not worked, so I think I created an energy blockage. So any ideas on how to get my ability back...? I'm now fully ready to handle this and to face any fears that I may have. Thanks.

majour ka

Hi, sounds like fun!

I have to say when I activated my clairvoyance for the firts time it freaked me out! I was seeing all kinds but relax its harmlees, we are just becoming aware of whats there anyway.

If you close your eyes relax and lift your gaze loevinly to the space between your eye brows and just focus there and on the breath going in and going out. Watch as the the colours manifesting in the darkness soon becomes, more intense and then change into visions etc.

Build it slowly like you would the gym and use practices like looking at cards face down to try and see the colour then the suit and eventually the numbers as well. do this with your eyes open and learn how its feels to switch it on and off.

Enjoy, be kind to your self and fear none of it  :-)