News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Has anybody ever seen this?

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

nope never seen it. you might wanna try banishing them though if you don't like them. (too bad i can't banish family members i don't like, eh? j/k)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Czm33x:
I was wide awake,and I saw the following:
The faces of three pretty women appeared a few feet away from me and above me. They looked identical. Their hair had a silvery hue to it.
The eyes were round and black. No pupil. No iris. No white area.  Their skin was a fleshtone.
Lust shone from their eyes.

I know they were not thougtforms created from my own fears because I could sense they were seperate entities apart from myself.

Sounds like a wet dream. j/k

fredhedd

do a search on incubus and succubus if you havent found out about them already

Czm33x

I read about succui and incubi, and according to any sources those demons will sexually assault the person they are after. These things just looked at me for a few seconds and then they vanished.
If they were demons it makes me wonder what my guardian angels and other protectors were doing.

Arie

damn dude you better watch out!! HAHA.....those demons are crazy.  They probably wanted to rape you. HAHA  Oh yeah if you wanted them to leave I suggest spinning around counterclockwise.  I heard it works....personally I've never tried it.

Adios

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Czm33x

Now that you mention the word crazy that is another thing I saw in their eyes. Just a little bit of insantiy.
Strange thing is I didn't sense a whole lot of negative energy from them. Just a small amount.
Spinning clockwise with astral weapons shooting outwards does the trick. Banishing pentagram or other symbols of protection to get rid of them. Maybe even the lesser banishing ritual if its needed.
I know how to handle negatives, so that's why I figure they did not approach me. They stayed about five feet away from me to see what I would do.

Anonymous

I want to be a demon hunter someday.

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

-Douglass Adams

"Shaolin men and women NEVER give up!"

Czm33x

You want to be a demon hunter? Well I hope you meet somebody who can give you good training.

Czm33x

I was wide awake,and I saw the following:
The faces of three pretty women appeared a few feet away from me and above me. They looked identical. Their hair had a silvery hue to it.
The eyes were round and black. No pupil. No iris. No white area.  Their skin was a fleshtone.
Lust shone from their eyes.

I know they were not thougtforms created from my own fears because I could sense they were seperate entities apart from myself.