News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Has anyone experienced Orbs?

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo Wolf

Last year I was reading "Life after Life" by Raymond Moody, a book which covers the NDE phenomenon. There was however, a particular part of the book that interested me.

Moody asked some of his subjects if they could feel any bodily shape as they were experiencing their NDE. Two or three of his subjects mentioned they felt like they were in a sphere/orb whilst out of their bodies. After a little research, I stumbled upon this interesting page:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research17.html

Now I am quite skeptical when it comes to "ghostly" orbs taken on camera's, as I believe 95% of them are dust particles etc. However, I was wondering if anyone here had any experiences with orbs in the astral?

Thanks,

Indigo Wolf
Spectemur Agendo...

WiZe

I always see orbs. White orbs and black orbs. I believe these orbs are just there to let you know your progressing. The black orbs are the dark lower vibrations checking up on you because they know your on the right path and they want to intimidate you. The white higher vibration orbs are there to show you that your safe and someone or something is watching over you. That's what I believe and so far its benefited me in many ways.

catmeow

Hi Indigo and thanks for the link to the near-death.com article. There are many reported cases of OBErs experiencing "point consciousness" and also spherical vision, in the OBE literature. Some board members have also reported the same. If an OBEr experiences point consciousness, then to others, they might look like an orb. Just a guess.

Incidentally, I'm with you 100% on the camera orb phenomenon. These are almost certainly specs of dust, close to the lens, out of focus. Either that or my house is haunted!

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

roman67

This is very interesting link. Thanks for sharing it. I have seen many orbs but only in pictures lol.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Indigo Wolf

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys.

Szaxx - That is an interesting observation, one which reminds me of a friends story. He experienced a lot of strange things happening in his house, including seeing a penny spin on its own. Anyway, one day he was filming his daughters on camcorder when he captured a distinct solid orb fly past the kids. I saw the clip myself and it was very convincing. After further research, he discovered a man had committed suicide in the house via an overdose...

WiZe - Its interesting how you see both white and black orbs, sounds like the classic yin and yang of energy.
Spectemur Agendo...