The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 19, 2022, 05:20:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hearing morse code  (Read 2613 times)
PerspectiveShift
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2022, 01:09:54 »

Perspective, did you see this from a few weeks ago?

I didn't see this one, no. Very interesting! I watched most of the first link. I'm glad they are at least talking about it and somewhat taking these things more seriously now, but I also believe they are hiding a lot and just giving the public some cheap talk here. And the deeper you go in government (or what controls/influences the government behind the scenes) the more they hide things. These agencies knew all along, they are just playing the game. Maybe not at this level of government, or maybe so, it's impossible to say.

But yeah thanks! I'll watch these.

One part of me believes that there are many more believers in alien life (whether on or off of our planet) than we actually think there are, as most people have seen or know people who have seen UFO's or unexplained phenomena. (As well as the fact that our universe is basically endless.) Similarly to ghosts etc. I would say if you grabbed a handful of people, most of them would believe they exist.

But another part of me realizes that if aliens just started revealing themselves and saying hi to people, I don't think people would be able to handle this part of it. I think people are so conditioned with "knowing everything" with our "modern science" and viewing humans as the only intelligent species and aren't ready for seeing another more advanced being with more advanced spiritual and scientific growth that we can learn from. I think it would freak people out. Especially if they were aliens that didn't look anything like us humans. Heck, we just got out of our own human racial discrimination not too long ago and we are still currently discriminating against people for their medical status currently too. The movie District 9 displays a great example of discrimination against aliens actually. Great movie.

So yeah, I think most people would flip out if they actually came out to say hi. But I still hope they would say hello as I would like to believe I would be open and welcoming and I'm excited to meet more advanced beings to learn from. But it's probably similar to scuba diving next to a blue whale, I don't really know how I would feel actually being in a situation like that. Thinking something and actually experiencing it are two different things.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2022, 01:27:54 »

TIME, humanity needs more TIME to further mature.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2022, 01:27:54 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2022, 03:30:25 »

LightBeam

It is fascinating... And a real privilege. Thank you for sharing. I am blown away, and excited by your discovery. I have a feeling it will stick with you for years to come.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: