News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Holy Breath Visualization

Previous topic - Next topic

McArthur

Hi Folks,

Here are a couple of breathing-visualization-affirmation techniques i came up with recently and they work really well. Tried and tested. [;)]

Basic:
While breathing in slowly through your nose, visualize the air you breathe in as pure brilliant sparkling white light that fills your whole body (deep breath).

While breathing slowly out through your mouth, visualize a murky color (whichever you choose) leaving your lungs and body and melting away into nothingness.

Try to keep the breathing rythm as natural as possible.

Add to this a mental (said silently within) affirmation such as:

In Breath: Love and Light Within.

Out Breathe: Negativity melts away.

Or:

In Breath: By the Father, Son and Holy Spirit(*note)

Out: Negativity melts away.

*note: The original Greek is Pneuma meaning 'breath' so you can use Holy Breath/Spirit/Ghost, whichever suits you best.

While doing the Trinity one i do two visualizations at once. The Light going in on the in breath, plus I do a mental awareness-hands cross from forehead to heart to shoulders while mentally saying "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" etc and actually breathing in the Holy Spirit/Breath.

It might also help if you imagine your body becoming weightless and more and more relaxed everytime you exhale. This sends me into mild trance.

Also, this can be used to neutralize negative emotions (i discovered these while being angry at a neg and finding my anger weakened me). If you meditate on the sayings "Cool headed" and "Hot headed" then assign a cool-calm feeling temperature to the inbreath and hot-angry one to the outbreath. This can then be used as part of the visualization technique so you are inhaling cool, calm energy and exhaling hot, angry(whatever) energy etc.

It shouldn't take long for this to calm things down. When it has I sometimes then revert to;

In breath: Light within.

Out breath: Light without.
(visualizing white light on both inhale and exhale)

Give it a try and let me know if it works for you or any additions or changes that may help.

[:)]