News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I hear evil voices someone help

Previous topic - Next topic

Takeda Shingen

everyday these voices wont leave me alone
i take medication and everything but
paranormal things where happening to me and i thought that i was awakening spirtually

one day i think my third eye open up  it was like astral projection except this vibration tingly feeling was very satisfying 100x better sleepparlysis

and i let it overwhelm me and i was in a new world for about 12 to 10 seconds

anyway these voices  dont like the fact that i saw the this place and everything that God or Universal being has bless me with turns against me  makes me feel sad

they say the rudest nastiest an meanist things you probably couldnt think up in one day   and they've done it for 4 years

they sound like people from my family and everyone in the rap industry
they're all african american sometimes i despise my own race for this
because i believe this is real and that ive been deceive all my life
and this is finally the truth that i'm seeing

i love anime and video games but with the voices most times it feels like even they would turn on me which they do

i'm a kind person i would never do this to someone

is there anything i can do its gotten so bad that when i attempt to astral project its like i'm taking the whole globe with me

p.s.
these people also make me think the whole world is going to hell while i accend  i believe in this place i saw and i would take you all there if i could

Soy1

I can relate to what your experiencing somewhat. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 5 years ago and since then have nearly recovered 100%. From my experiences it helps to do the things in life that make you comfortable, and if you have someone you can trust to talk to about the voices go ahead and let it all out. There is no point in keeping it all in. I found that by telling friends and family the way i felt it helped a great deal. try not to let it get to you to much your fears will only make things worse. Keep up with you medication and have faith things will get better with time!

P.S. you can private message me if you need someone to talk with.

Soy1

gangta

i hear voices like that too.....they were just whispers at first now they are almost overpowering and seem to smother me with thier emotion. i think this has alot to do with my third eye sensitivity but im not sure....in my case it could have something to do with that voodoo lady a relative of mine used to date.

gangta

Quote from: RunLola on October 17, 2006, 19:38:00
there is this condition called temporal lobe epilepsy
where you start hearing voices but you are really having a seizure
in which you are still conscious

http://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/epilepsy_temporallobe.html

i just heard about that......and the fact that ive been unofficially diagnosed as a schitzoid,schitzotypical,avoidant,borderline psychotic, and other stuff is making my day pretty disturbing :|

but i can hear the voices ALL the time so i think the seizure would have killed me by now :wink:

Takeda Shingen

yeah i feel the same way i wonder why it hasnt killed me yet

gangta

its said that damage the the temporal lobe is what people who,according to them, "think" they have esp. with this they say that we only halllucinate these things. and once again i experience these types of things so much and in such a constant manner that i wouldve dropped dead by now.

another classification for those who have esp is that we are schitzotypical (which is basically mildly schitzophernic or however you spell it)

Sentinal

I think some caution about what is determined to be paranormal phenomenon is called for. We already know that false perceptions can be created by malfunctioning neurons, drugs or other causes. To classify it as psychic ability would require some reference back to the real world that could be verified.

I do feel that some schizophrenics could be telepaths that were misdiagnosed, but I would not encourage someone to follow that path when they might have a medical problem.

Takeda Shingen

Quote from: Sentinal on October 18, 2006, 12:41:13
I think some caution about what is determined to be paranormal phenomenon is called for. We already know that false perceptions can be created by malfunctioning neurons, drugs or other causes. To classify it as psychic ability would require some reference back to the real world that could be verified.

I do feel that some schizophrenics could be telepaths that were misdiagnosed, but I would not encourage someone to follow that path when they might have a medical problem.

i think i might had been misdaignose
see i was living the  wrong way doing the wrong things like smoking weed drinkin with my friends daily
then one day i did something reall bad i was trying to steal some money to smoke

and my mom caught me and took things too seriously made me go to a mental healthcare and they said i was schizofrantic but i had no mental problems made me take this pill which i'm on now 300mg
seroquel

it was weird the day i got out i started having weird experiences seeing ghost fog like thing trying suck inside my body
then the grand daddy of all of them  i saw a whole new world it just like the one now but got a futuristic image

i also having this light blinking in the middle of my eyes
i look at this light all night long one time and that was the day i saw this place
it felt like astral projection all the vibes flowing through my body and since it didnt feel life threatning
i let it overwhelm me                           

i cant stray from this path ive done wrong things and after seeing this place i really changed   
and now i hear voices trying to steer me back in the wrong places      kinda crazy huh?

Sentinal

You should definitely stick to the right path no matter what. For what you see and hear you should try to verify it's accuracy. I am not schizophrenic, but I am a dyslexic, so I have learned the value of questioning my perceptions to make sure they are in line with reality.

snow0wl

i also experienced the same thing. It all started when I when I was sleeping on the sofa, I felt this really powerful beam come down into my head and suck me upwards with great force (maybe activating my crown chakra). After that I felt 'high' all the time without smoking weed, I was even seeing things, thinking clouds were spaceships and such, and hearing voices that made me feel scared, depressed and do things and say things I don't usually do. I thought I was the only one, but it seems not. I'm now on medication for it though, the same they use for haullucinations. Meh, its getting better progressively, but in my Astral Vampire post I starting to suspect im being used for energy purposes O_o weird. I read somewhere they psychic attacks occur on the solar plexus because that is the entrace point to the body. Usually I feel it deflating whenever I get high and hear things. Just something to think about. Might be a good idea to build up muscles there huh. lol.

myst59

Dealing with Negs?
Also: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/voice-hearers/

Mods, please send them here.
Myst

The Present Moment

There are other ways to deal with sz. besides taking meds. Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and/or Buddhist mindfulness can help change how you react to the voices, so they aren't as disturbing.

Awakened_Mind

Please refrain from giving advice against the diagnosis of qualified doctors. For some people they may be wrong, but the consequences of giving a schizophrenic the wrong advice could do more harm than good.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

James S

I absolutely agree!!

Takeda Shingen,
If you have had a condition diagnosed by a doctor and dont agree with it, go and see another doctor.

To everyone else who seems to want to give treatment advice here,
Brain chemistry is not something to be taken lightly and we are not medical professionals.
Sure there are some alternative treatments available, but they should only ever be prescribed by alternative therapists who have both the qualifications and experience to diagnose and treat neurological symptoms.
Please refrain from offering any suggestions that are contrary to those of trained medical professionals. I don't care how much we may dissagree with the practices of western medicine, it's here for a reason.

James.

gangta

The Present Moment

People are more than electrical impulses and chemical states churning away within a brain. The psychiatrists and doctors who treat psychological problems as neurobiological conditions in need of balance have taken a reductionist view of human experience. I liken antipsychotic meds to pain meds: they may bring some relief, but they don't cure the disease. There are many eminently qualified, experienced psychotherapists who share this view.

Quote"American psychiatry has excelled throughout the nation's history, but doctors and drug manufacturers have profited far more than psychiatric patients.  When the World Health Organization compared schizophrenics' recovery rates in the U.S. and in nations too poor to afford the latest psychopharmaceuticals, it found that a Third World patient was exponentially likelier than an American one to regain sanity. Whitaker's articulate dissection of "mad medicine" in the U.S. explains why that dismaying contrast obtains. Assuming that insanity arises from identifiable physical causes, American psychiatry theorized about those causes and sought to find physical therapies and, later, drugs that attacked those causes. Accordingly, from being shocked with cold water and repeatedly nearly drowned, to suffering chemically and electronically induced grand mal seizures, to having the frontal lobes of their brains chopped off, to being drugged into parkinsonism (the preferred modus nowadays), the mad in America have suffered as essentially nonconsensual experimental subjects. Since World War II, drug companies have made continued testing increasingly worthwhile, despite the lack of encouraging results. This horrifying history is all the more discomfiting because another mode of treatment was successfully used from the late eighteenth century until the 1870s. Called moral treatment by its Quaker champions, it involved treating the mad with kindness and sympathetic companionship rather than drugs and machines. But it cost too much, and it wasn't professional."
Mad in America

Awakened_Mind

Psychiatrists are just physicians who have studied a mainly biological psychology. I completely agree that they take a reductionist view, whether that is right or wrong is up to your discression.

Some people have schizophrenia with no chemical imbalance which is enough evidence to conclude that chemical imbalances are not the sole cause of schizophrenia. Not to mention , as The Present Moment pointed out that medication does not cure and just relieves. To me, once this biological understanding of schizophrenia has hit an end, I'd change direction and look somewhere else for the answer.

The people who have been inundated with information and knowledge in this area are unfortunately doctors bound to the physical world, generally speaking. It is also unfortunate that schizophrenics must wait for a cure to be found. In the mean time, who should be most in charge of speculation on the area, us or the doctors?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

McKauhu

How many percent of our brains did we used again? About 14% ? I seriously think that when we learn to use full capacity or more of our brains, we will become more influenced to this kind of things.

CFTraveler

"1) Brain imaging research techniques such as PET scans (positron emission tomography) and fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging) clearly show that the vast majority of the brain does not lie fallow. Indeed, although certain minor functions may use only a small part of the brain at one time, any sufficiently complex set of activities or thought patterns will indeed use many parts of the brain. Just as people don't use all of their muscle groups at one time, they also don't use all of their brain at once. For any given activity, such as eating, watching television, making love, or reading, you may use a few specific parts of your brain. Over the course of a whole day, however, just about all of the brain is used at one time or another. "

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm

McKauhu

But the thing i mean, is we never use full capacity of our brains. We can use some points and some points of it and it's still overall about 14% (or whatever i don't remember exactly) we use in a whole lifetime. And it isn't false. People can learn things about themselves, how to travel in time etc

Takeda Shingen

hey guys thanks for all the posts

they put me on a new medicine abilify and its been working pretty well
i hardly hear i mean as long as i dont pay attention to them.

its been a rough time since this topic but things are back to normal and i can finally do some spirtual work.