News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Kundalini opening? Or spirit possession?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

It sounds to me like your "healer" friend is fueling the fire here.

You seem to have adapted his/her beliefs to a "T".

Until you find out the truth for yourself, this problem will continue to plague you.

This is only my personal opinion!  :wink:

DASH Project

Quote from: Lionheart on June 27, 2013, 19:49:13
It sounds to me like your "healer" friend is fueling the fire here.

You seem to have adapted his/her beliefs to a "T".

Until you find out the truth for yourself, this problem will continue to plague you.

This is only my personal opinion!  :wink:

I am open to the possibility of it being both psychic entities like she suggests, and mentally-created constructs brought on by my own worst fears. They really are connected, I believe. They could be thoughtforms generated by my fears. And I will say that the last time I was plagued by demonic hallucinations she (the healer) was one of the main factors in my visions, and eventually a lot of my physical symptoms ceasing. I went almost three whole months with very little fear, only to experience a relapse that I am still struggling with. I feel as if I am very close to finally breaking the habit of this intense and awful phobia of damnation, but I am not there yet. I am currently leaning towards the belief that my hallucinations ARE just mental constructs, but at this point any type of healing helps, even spiritual. It worked last time.

And I am still waiting on soarin12's reply to my question about the panic attacks and SP. I am feeling compelled to look for not just supernatural causes of these symptoms, but also biological and psychological...it seems to all be connected.
I am a one-man religion. I follow my own path. I imagine and create my own gods and goddesses. I fight for them every day, for it gives me meaning...

I am a KYRDAN

Bedeekin

To get rid of a panic attack I used to do a few things.. I tried lots of things but my head would always outsmart me.

One was to hyperventilate into a bag... this actually only worked when I had a bag. It's a brilliant method. It floods you with carbon dioxide which counteracts your oxygen and glucose levels and basically stops the rushes and panic.

One was to jog on the spot... this gave my heart a REASON to thump.

another was to find somewhere quiet and lonely so I could die in peace and not bother anyone.  :lol: obviously.. that one was what I felt like doing.

One time I was at work and began getting a massive attack. As I swiftly exited the room I knocked a bottle of sulphuric acid onto a block of polystyrene. I panicked for real... and it took the anxiety away. A REAL scare can take away the psychological reason.. which is the reason for them. Believe me.. I suffered for years.

soarin12

Well... It might or might not be related to SP.  But whether it is or not doesn't matter.  I think the key is that ALL the symptoms you are experiencing including the hallucinations can be brought on by intense stress (which is the fear of damnation you are experiencing).  Technically, because you are having the hallucinations, a doctor may label your problem a psychotic episode rather than a panic attack.  These labels don't mean much.  It's just a fancy way of saying that you're experiencing more stress/fear than your poor brain can take!  Doctors will say psychotic episode, and spiritual people will say demonic possession.  Let's say for the moment that both psychosis and demonic possession are real and separate problems.  The good news is that the way to heal both problems is the same.--getting rid of the fear. Even spiritual healers will tell you that if they wave their magic wand so to speak and heal you, that the demons will just come back if you have fear, anger, unforgiveness, ego etc. reigning in your life.

Just a little food for thought.  Catholics, who are a huge sect of Christianity, in no way believe that you have to be a Christian to get to heaven.  They believe that if one does their best to follow their conscience, they will eventually go to heaven. --maybe not directly after they die, but eventually.  Catholics love and read the bible just like evangelical protestants.  They just don't see any reason to interpret it so hard line...For example, in scripture, when Jesus says things like "believe on me..."  Catholics get that he is saying, believe and follow my teachings to love and forgive one another.  They don't take it as some kind of magic thing that you have to pronounce that Jesus is Lord or you're going to hell.  This all seems very obvious to me as well.  When you read All the words of Jesus and don't take a few scriptures out of context, it just makes sense.--Catholics know it.  Orthodox Christians know it.  And many sects of protestants know it as well!!  I hope this helps with your fears a little! :)  

majour ka

Well it wont be spirit possession, there is no such thing....

DASH Project

I felt myself getting more and more jittery last night, so even though I didn't get to the nightmarish point yet, I still decided to try soarin12's hot bath approach. Oddly enough, it was still really hard for me to sit still while in the bath, but upon getting out of the bath I was able to sit and meditate for up to 20 minutes before going to bed, and when I went to bed I was able to sit still for longer without switching positions. I needed to take two baths, and I could only manage to lay down in the bath for 5, maybe 10 minutes max, but I spent longer in the second bath, and the water was hotter. I still managed to only get 2-3 hours of sleep last night due to my adrenaline being up, but I at least got some rest. And I feel slightly less jittery this morning.

I also want to say that I recall having specific thoughts while I was trying to go to sleep that would make me more jittery and make the symptoms increase in intensity, which points even more to the possibility of this being a panic attack as soarin12 had suggested. The thoughts in question were with regards to the fact that in my life, me and my two roommates are currently moving into a new house...the move is very stressful, and these thoughts came up where I was worrying about having to deal with these symptoms while packing the next day, whether or not I'll have an attack the first night of sleeping at the new house, and how inappropriate a time this is to be having these symptoms. Yes, a thought other than my fear of damnation caused me to feel worse...so it could be stress in general as well.
I am a one-man religion. I follow my own path. I imagine and create my own gods and goddesses. I fight for them every day, for it gives me meaning...

I am a KYRDAN

soarin12

Glad the bath helped at least a little!  Hope you feel better soon.  The round of panic attacks I had ( about 7 or 8 of them) faded out on their own I think because they were so awful I knew I just couldn't live like that anymore.  I had to let go of my fears and develop a what will be will be attitude.  That was 3 years ago and so far so good.  I haven't had any since.  Hope yours will fade soon!  :)

Bedeekin

Ditto soarin12.. I had them for a while then they just wore off... or I got used to it and absorbed it. I slightly get the odd build up but they never peak.