News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Met someone strange

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So as usual I felt like taking a walk and ended up in my "flower park". I sat down where I don't usually sit because other people were close to my usual spot.
After a while I saw a newspaper in the trash with: "stop looking", as if I should stay there a little longer. As I did and suddenly a woman showed up and sat down next to me.
This is highly unusual in my country and has never happened before(for me).

This woman started speaking in english with me since she thought I was not from my country(I don't look european). Then we spoke my language(the country's language) since we both spoke it.
I don't know if she was high or what, but she was highly unusual but didn't exactly emanate pure love either. She was not like anyone of the regular people you meet, which I told her but she seemed to think of anything in a negative view even though that is not so.

So she asked me where I was from but couldn't believe I was born in the country because of my looks. She kept looking at me with her cold eyes and asking over and over until I said I had parents from different countries, then she was satisfied. She kept saying "be proud of yourself, be proud of who you are". She also kept claiming she could "feel it", she was 100% certain that I carried a lot of baggage. I guess everyone has some and I have had more recently, but was feeling very neutral at the moment. She kept saying she could feel it and I just smiled because it was an intresting experience, but she said "you think im stupid, huh?", which I clealy did not, I don't think like that. She clearly could feel something, but she was not really correct. I mean I was just sitting in the evening in the park looking at flowers before she came, which is not common for people my age I suppose. She also said "don't think so much", I think a lot at times but I was not thinking but rather confused with her statements, which contained wisdom and confusion.

She also seemed to attract random people's attention as someone came right away and asked her for help, but clearly didn't know her(this is unusual). Then someone else passed and she kept saying "she could feel it", and yelled like: "what is it, is everything okay". I couldn't stop thinking she must be pretty "low" if she thinks I am somehow "lower" than her, but she had some sort of wisdom and was so different from people. She kept waiting for me to tell her something deep, like I was keeping some in... She had those real cold eyes, yet her words were speaking with compassion, her voice not. She then had to leave and told me she was there for me or something similar 2-3 times and just left as if the universe will bring her back to me..?

What was that all about? It seemed to have a lot of meaning and felt "strange" somehow, I don't understand how a person like that can exist in our world, because she was so different. Her voice and expressions seemed dead and she was extremely condfident, yet her words had wisdom. I am so confused.. I don't understand anything but there was something to this experience.

Nameless

Sounds like a very confused person who is carrying a lot of baggage herself. Maybe she was projecting her own issues onto you. Seems she is the one seeking answers but as yet hasn't really formed the questions. Or maybe she was high. Maybe she was to be your challenge, to see how you would respond, Don't know but weird for sure.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

HEY Sammie,
reading your post it instantly made me think of one story from a cool experiencer call Ra ....(not sure of his full name anymore but I can get it if any interested, He is pretty interesting ) anyway he had many crazy experiences while he was living in some intense moment of his life in a big city  like LA maybe , there was some guy living on the street ,old and very disturbed that happen to be often in his path but one day for some very odd reason he was dress like the richest man and was trying to convince him of almost selling his soul to do something that will profit him big, but he would have to give up that free style way about, following his true heart and desire that was important for him at the time and who know what else. Now we all have moments in our life that we could choose easily the wrong path  and make us take  one that would not be at our best interest , and its ok if we do, no one should be judge for those choices. Related to you maybe is how strange you felt this person to be not really there and soulless in some way  and how this obviously lost soul, disturbed street guy became a vehicle to something more for a personal experience that Ra had to go through , I don't know what you can call it or what it was and I don't even think he understood what happen but he just knew something quite mysterious was being manifested.
Hope that open your curiosity and this could help place a direction for you to find out more what just happen. Very interesting that you kept yourself centered, that alone his a sign for you to explore more this confidence you just had.
see yeah...
Plume