News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Gift to You All

Previous topic - Next topic

arakara

Since my introductory post "Its All In Your Mind" has been such a blockbuster on this forum, I'm going to share with you all a simple technique for manifesting your goals and objectives. Since some of you are content with chasing dragons in the dark, maybe you can use this technique to manifest some security & mental clarity in your life.[8)] I suggest you read all of this. You just might be suprised...

<<<>>>>
This technique is more and more popular thanks to Wayne Dyer (Meditations for Manifesting) who learned this process from HIS teacher, Sri Siva. But Wayne Dyer's teacher (Sri Siva) also recommends another sound for manifesting. That sound INCLUDES the aah sound, but has some other pieces as well.

The sound he recommends is Ara Kara. Â (Pronounced "AH-ruh KAH-ruh")

You can say it, chant it, or sing it. Â The only thing that is essential is to physically or mentally make the sound of those four syllables. Â You can SILENTLY say this sound and create results. (This is true of all mantras. In fact, some mantra teachers say that the SILENT repetition of a mantra is a more powerful use of the mantra than outloud chanting.)

I've only road-tested Ara Kara on one project so far, but I am impressed. (I used it for an outrageous goal that I almost dismissed as too outlandish. Â Things happened in a very happy, surprising way that made this goal do-able!) If you are curious, or even outright skeptical, please test Ara Kara personally. Â  

Ara Kara Mantra.
----->How to do it:
1. Pick a goal that you urgently WANT and is good for all concerned. Â I would recommend doing this method with something that is verifiable in consensual reality. A new job, a new car, a happy relationship, etc. Â Be sure to have an intention that you and everyone concerned will benefit somehow from this goal being true. (There ARE mantras for working off karma, but there is no sense adding to your karmic load by infringing on others.)

2. Think about (vividly imagine) your intention being true WHILE you make the sound "Ara Kara" (either silently or outloud). Â Don't worry about HOW the goal will happen. Just vividly imagine it, eyes closed, WHILE you make that sound.

3. Do this as OFTEN as you feel like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To add more energy to your manifesting project, Sri Siva also recommends an Ara Kara meditation...

Ara Kara Meditation.
----->How to do it:
The meditation is simply to close your eyes and "place" the sound Ara Kara (in whatever meaning that word "place" has for you) deep INTO your right eye, then deep INTO your left eye, then ONTO your right eardrum, then ONTO your left eardrum, then INTO your right nostril, then INTO your left nostril, then ONTO the back of your tongue, then ONTO the middle of your tongue, then ONTO the tip of your tongue, and then everywhere onto your skin.

Then, with this sound "placed" in or on ALL of your perceiving senses, and feeling the feeling of this sound occupying all of your perceiving senses, you think about what you want to manifest.

Sounds VERY simple, I know, but it has a very mind-altering affect and is DEEPLY entrancing, in my experience. For more of a description, and to hear this meditation on a CD recording--> Sri SivaCD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MANTRAS WORK, BUT HOW?

I used to think that mantras worked because of BELIEF that they worked, like a placebo. Then I wondered if mantras worked because they quiet your mind and allow your Authentic Self to make preferred results happen. (I still think that this is partly why mantras are effective.) Â Then I learned something else about mantras...

The theory behind mantras is that each chakra of your energy body (except for the top/crown chakra) has pieces that are like petals of a flower. Â There are 50 of these "petals" from the root chakra to the brow chakra. Â The 50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet correspond to each of these petals.

Early Indian engravings of the chakra system actually have specific letters engraved on each "petal" of each chakra from the root to the brow chakras.

When there is an imbalance in your energy body, a guru or healer "reads" your chakras and sees where the petals are not functioning -- almost like a column of electrical circuit breakers with some of the circuit switches switched off.

The mantra corrects -- through the use of sound -- those chakra "pieces" that aren't lighting up the way they are supposed to. The sounds of the mantra correct these deep energetic imbalances, and then changes happen in your life.

There are Sanskrit mantras for every imaginable problem or desire, and they only work to the degree they change YOU at deep levels.

Now there are many other ways to make changes to subtle levels of your energy body, but mantras are a way that makes these changes WHILE quieting your mind AND moving your awareness to a perceptual space beyond your mind. Â The word mantra actually comes from the Sanskrit roots "man" (mind) and "trai" (liberation device).

Why should this matter?

When something is bothering you, your MIND is the creator and maintainer and sufferer of the problem, but changing your mind about the problem when your mind is troubled is like trying to pick up a rug while you are standing on it.

It helps to step outside of your mind to CHANGE your mind about the problem. Mantras are one way to do this.

PROSPERITY MANTRA

I told a friend of mine about mantras and she wanted to use a prosperity mantra to raise $30,000 for a business project. She did the following prosperity mantra and received $5,000 and then $25,000 in a surprising way -- all within 7 days!

Each day she sat with eyes closed and repeated the mantra 108 times while picturing her solution (happily receiving 30,000 dollars funding for her business project).  She does not know about the Ara Kara sound or Ara Kara meditation, so I can't say whether Ara Kara would have worked just as well.  

===============================================

BONUS Do-it-yourself experiment: Prosperity Mantra

The mantra is "Om Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Swaha"
Pronounced "OM SHREEM MA-ha LOCK-shmee-YAY SWA-ha"
(You probably know already, but just in case: "Om" rhymes with Home)

IMPORTANT: If you have not yet had your 28th birthday, do not use the above mantra. Â Use the following one instead: "Om Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Namaha." Â  
Pronounced "OM SHREEM MA-ha LOCK-shmee-YAY NOM-uh-HA"

Typically you repeat the mantra 108 times in a session, twice each day.  There are strings of 108 beads (the string is called a "mala") for counting out the 108 repetitions. You move your fingers along the beads as you recite, until you get to the end.  You don't need a mala, however.  You could set a timer for 15 or 20 minutes and/or just repeat the mantra for a length of time that feels right.  At least daily. (Another option: Some people silently recite mantras CONSTANTLY, while they do everything, all day long. Washing dishes, driving the car, you name it. I don't do this, but some people find it a powerful practice.)

===============================================

For a detailed explanation of mantras and how to use them personally, take a look at Thomas Ashley-Farrand's writings or listen to his recordings (which are great for learning pronunciation). He doesn't teach the use of Ara Kara or the Aah meditation (in any of his books or audios that I've studied), but he has loads of other mantras and applications of mantras.

1. Farrand's Mantra Book. Â Â  

2. Farrand Recordings

If you have any question, comment or discovery to share with me about
the above processes, please e-mail me at
affirmationsuccess-owner@yahoogroups.com

References…

Wayne Dyer, Meditations for Manifesting

Sri Siva, Sri SivaCD

Thomas Ashley Farrand:
Mantra Book
Farrand Recordings

This FREE publication by Collins Media Group, Inc. is sent only to people who have
requested it. If you have been forwarded this copy, you are welcome to
subscribe personally to receive your own free copies from now on by
e-mailing: Â  
affirmationsuccess-subscribe@yahoogroups.com