News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ouija board problem!

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dream lover

After using the ouija board i went to take a shower thinking it didn't work.But right when i went to get into the shower and had taken all of my clothes off i heard a female voice that sounded to be 13 say "nice booty!" and after that heard a wolf whistle :oops: How do i get ride of this ghost? :? P. S. I am NOT making this up! :oops: By the way in case anybody is wondering i am a boy and i am 27.

fowlskins

do thirteen year olds usualy use the phrase nice booty ?

lucid dream lover

Quote from: fowlskins on February 06, 2016, 09:34:53
do thirteen year olds usualy use the phrase nice booty ?

I am pretty sure she said nice booty. :oops:

lucid dream lover

Also i THINK the voice was thirteen.But i could be wrong. :?

lucid dream lover

Have you ever meet someone that looked or sounded younger then they really were?I think it might be like that. :|

lucid dream lover

Should i get a priest to bless the house? :|

Lumaza

Quote from: lucid dream lover on February 06, 2016, 15:52:20
Should i get a priest to bless the house? :|
No, just stop using the Ouija Board. What did you expect when you started using it?  :?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

lucid dream lover

I thought it would be fun because of all of the stories i had heard about it.

Sammie

Did this once, an hour afterward a big window which was placed on a bed for some reason was evenly broken with none in there, lol. I just don't do things that have a negative feeling anymore.

Enigmatik

Sometimes when shopping for my kids or just looking through the toy section I see these for sale.  It just gives me an eerie feeling.  I wonder if people actually buy these for their children.  Here is the description of the game by Hasbro. 
"Enter the world of the mysterious and mystifying with the Ouija board! You've got questions and the spirit world has answers - and the uncanny Ouija board is your way to get them! What do you want to know? Ask your question with a friend and the planchette that comes with the board, but be patient and concentrate because the spirits can't be rushed. Handle the Ouija board with respect and it won't disappoint you!
Ouija and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Classic spirit-world game lets you ask questions and get answers
• Planchette guides you in your search for answers • Ages 8 and up.
• For 2 to 4 players."

Played with them once when I was a kid and it just gave me BAD vibes.

Bluefirephoenix

The board did and is nothing. You opened up to  the fact that you are part of spirit.   You probably generated the spirit. It takes a little more focus to move away from your own shadows.

The board is a tool. I only does what you tell it to and what you want to experience with it.  It can help you access your deeper mind and interactions with others or you can generate fright night. It's entirely up to you. Focus and intent dictate what your experience is with that tool.

Most of Utube and what you see in the movies is entirely fictictious and probably fabricated.

I used to use an alphanumeric for communicating with spirits. I don't need it anymore but I did write a little blog on it  http://spiritualalchemybyjennytyson.blogspot.ca/

lucid dream lover

Has this happened to anybody else?

RobertForsythe

Quote from: lucid dream lover on July 17, 2016, 14:25:36
Has this happened to anybody else?

When I was a kid we played with the Ouija board a lot and none of us ever had any of the problems that so many warn about.
It was just a fun game to us.

We lived good, decent lives. We were generally nice to each other. We said our prayers every night and went to church every Sunday. We could have been communing with our Guardian Angel for all we knew.

I suspect that people who play the game and subsequently get some negative response are involved in something else that set up the conditions for that outcome.