News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

parasites

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

It's one thing to have a so called spirit trying to drain your energy, but it's another to have living beings actively pursuing telepathic control of your own energy, body, and soul.

How do I deal with these people?  I almost think that I'm 'doing weird things' to put it nicely, when I'm asleep.  More than once I've caught the parasite controlling me, other times, I've caught people using a feeding technique, usually after masturbation.  I'm not a parasite, I have my own energy sources, the Sun and Moon and Sky being three major ones.  So the parasitism is caused by one person, and in turn, it also pollutes their aura and chakra with my energy, thus creating a strong subliminal bond.  How do I get rid of this?

I got to tell ya, last night I almost exploded my head trying to banish with all my force.  I weaved on my feet and fell to my hands and knees, then gasped and almost puked as I put more and more pressure on my body.  Today I'm wiped out, I even 'look sick'.  I tried it with so much force, and then, I was sitting on the step doing it some more, and I let go of a harsh, "JAHUUAUGHOHHVAAGHH!!!!"  trying with all sincerity to be rid of this telepathy stuff once and for all.  When I went inside of the house, my computer was glitching very badly, but as soon as I looked at it, it quit.

So other than a full body force banishing, and wiping out my arteries or having a stroke or something, I don't know what to do.  I do know that early this morning, I was just falling asleep, and there were voices at the door, and I felt a strong jerk on my sacral chakra.  It woke me up, but I didn't go check, I heard someone walking away after swearing.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

KarmicBeats

This is an interesting question and I have it as well.

How do we deal with psychic attacks.  How do we detect psychic vampires and how do we know if they know what they are doing or not?
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

majour ka

well maybe... give up masturbating so much  :?

Look on the bight side, you dont need a door bell or a dog, if some ones at the door, sacral chakra lets you! bobs your uncle.

Xanth

Quote from: KarmicBeats on October 12, 2012, 17:48:08
This is an interesting question and I have it as well.

How do we deal with psychic attacks.  How do we detect psychic vampires and how do we know if they know what they are doing or not?
How do you deal with them?

First... stop believing you can be harmed.  Believing is secondary to *KNOWING*.
KNOW you can not be hurt. 

Apart from that, you'll never have to worry about it again.