News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on May 06, 2021, 23:01:32
She once told me that she thought I was sucking the intensity into me and that's why the storms went around us. Who knows? It definitely makes you question it, especially when it happens so often. A one of. I wouldn't give it another thought. But 21 years here in Minnesota and it happens all the time. Yes, you have to question that!  :|

yes, one too many to be coincidences  :lol:
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight; red sky at morning, sailor take warning", a very reliable mariner's rhyme.

Lumaza, what you get to see in the American Midwest, watching systems build into storms from 50+ miles away, grays and reds and yellowish tinges to pea green and purple...these are the beauteous forms as storms transform, sometimes into quite deadly things as LB came near in Oklahoma City, aka Tornado Central; I haven't had the pleasure or fright of many of these...

In northern Virginia, I grew up sitting in a screened-in back porch watching summer storms build into triumphal lightning displays that would play out for ten to thirty minutes before the rain and wind finally came, chasing us inside. Sadly, it's a much briefer show these years...but I remember the buildup and the energy!

About ten years ago, early in the morning, (2am-ish), laying barely awake in bed I could feel the static charge building to incredible levels over a couple of hours with no storm, no rain, no release...finally there was a single explosion of static discharge which was possibly the loudest explosion I've ever heard, it shook the house beyond anything I'd felt...followed by silence and then a gentle hours long rain. Neat.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde