News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Req. advice for protective measures

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Birdie
  There are a lot of different things she can do. Roberts book is a must for defensive methods. The shielding thread has a lot of good information. If she keeps having problems get in touch with me nita@astralpulse.com and I will tell you methods that will fit these problems better.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Flying Free Bird

Thanks Nita! We'll see what happens.

Birdie

kakkarot

threaten him with a shovel. your friend doesn't have to know if you do it.  :)

seriously though, if your friend doesn't want to try offensive methods, then help her with defensive methods. set up a shield around her that gives off the feeling that mr X should leave her alone. but make it a subtle and passive enchantment rather than an active and blunt one. i have found that the enchantments that i don't notice as well immediatly are the ones i usually fall more prey to to begin with. try using the stone even; make a fake enchantment like the one he placed on the stone to cover up the real energy.

and to better make it work, place another spell on her for protection, and make sure that when mr X feels that spell that he thinks that she is putting all of her faith in it. that way he, hopefully, won't think to look for other spells.

also there are spells for "invisibility" to perception, especially metaphysical perception that would help greatly.

and if all else fails, call the police. cause he is stalking her if she has told him to go away so many times. plus if he is causing her fear then she can have him charged with promoting terror (i forget what the exact crime is: something about making a person feel threatened or insecure?).

ides315 can probably give more help since he has gone through something similar, if he'd be willing.

good luck and may God be with you.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Flying Free Bird

Thanks Kakkarot!

Thanks for your creative input (especially the one with the shovel, but that's just me... ;.)

I'm gonna try some of those things.

Seeya

Birdie

kakkarot

you mean i actually helped? wow.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hey, all.

Sorry I am late.

Thanks for the plug, kakkarot.

I stayed out of this one, as Nita was on it. The thread she mentioned has good stuff on it. My theory: If you can get advice from the experts, ignore the banana section, except for humor ;-)

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Flying Free Bird

A friend of mine has got a problem that's causing her much mental fatigue and soon illness I'm afraid. Please bear with me in this story that sounds like a soap-opera in the beginning, but it's sprinkled with a bit of black magic.
She has met a guy (let's call him mr. X from now on) that in the beginning was very nice and easy to talk to. It's especially nice when you meet people and can discuss deeper things like life and philosophy, and she thought that he could perhaps become a good friend in time.
Mr X later confesses that he's in love with her and tries to persuade her to leave her husband. She isn't interested and felt intuitively that something was wrong. She has had several dreams that tells her to watch out, and she had a feeling that he tried to control her.
A friend of here which is a psychic, has warned her about Mr X, and thereby confirmed her suspicion. For example that Mr X was misusing his gifts. The psychic even noticed that her necklace with a stone had got negative energy "imprinted", and had to change it to positive energy (she then remembered that Mr X had grabbed hold of her stone at one time, without having time to tell him not to). Perhaps something was put onto that stone to control her?
The guy has several times proved that he has got "special abilities" and uses them as well. Like for instance when he followed her once from a distance knowing where she were just using his mind. And another time when he saw how it looked like in her home (and specified certain things too that were true). He also admitted that he had recieved training from his father who was magician (not the circus kind).

My friend has several times told mr X to not bother and to get lost, but he doesn't care. He comes and visits her now and then and talks in riddles with underlying threats (they could be interpreted like that). She is not the violent kind and want's to be nice even though he isn't, and she is very afraid that he could do something bad, either physically or mentally. She is starting to loose her nerves and is really feeling bad about this. Her husband understands the situation but don't know what to do, and I don't know either if I can help. What can be done?

Is there anything that can be done to make him let go? She  doesn't want to hurt him, so anything like that isn't an option. She feels intuitively that it will subside with time, but she is getting worse for each day and we would all like to do something about it. We all pray to God that this energy-vampire will let go, and if it's Gods way, it will, but sometimes it's nice to give God a hand and give it a push.

Any suggestions are deeply appreciated.

Thanks

Birdie