News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing entities in the Physical

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

This is something I can NOT do. However... I wish I could start. I know that some people are born being able to. But I have heard you can start seeing them even if you weren't born with the gift of being able to. I know a lady who can see them... and her daughter can see AND hear them. I have done EVP sessions and have communicated... "to some degree" with an unknown entity. I asked "did you have a good day?" I clearly got a reply that said... "Good....day." Is there anything I can practice that can help awaken myself to see them in the physical? I am also trying astral projection, every night. Meditating alot as well. What else can I do to open up my senses to this? I believe without a doubt that I am not alone right now. This lady I know says I have alot of activity around me. Why can't I see them? Why can't I hear them? She mentioned they were trying to tell me something. I have had pirates... A burn victim... LOTS OF ANIMALS... 2 older nurses... and other entities around me. Why do they CLING to humans? She mentions she can see reptile looking things too sometimes. Are these the reptilians I hear about? I have asked them to try to communicate with me but I can't. Unless I use my phone recorder and do an EVP session. What do you think?

Thanks!
-Cody

kurtykurt42

That only way I see "entities" or whatever or whoever they are in the physical is by eating high dosages of Psilocybe cubensis.

ArmyOfOne1911

Say what?

Sorry I have no idea what that is!

Guess I will do a google search.

Edit: Did a google search. From what I have read it is a controlled substance and is illegal. I won't be doing any of that kind of stuff. I'm talking about maybe some more spiritual things I can do to help see/hear them?

Thanks though.

kurtykurt42

Controlled substance and illegal... lol. They've grown on every continent for thousands of years and have been used by shamans and spiritual masters for enlightenment for centeries. Why do you think they're illegal...?

ArmyOfOne1911

I just read up on articles saying that they were illegal... Maybe they aren't though, the heck if I would know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_psilocybin_mushrooms

By the way... I am not saying that I agree with them being illegal. It's something that grows out of the earth for gash sakes... It's just if something happens to be considered illegal I stay away from that stuff.

majour ka

If I understand correctly you mean seeing spirit people clairvoyantly objectively as if they are solid right?

If we understand that clairvoyance is the power to see with our mind the finer vibration that lies beyond this world then we have to look at how we empower that aspect of our selves.

I often saw spirit people as a kid as many children do, but only a few times in my adult life. Childrens minds are more open than adults.
But then I started developing my Mediumship a few years ago and now when i work I often see people objectively like this evening for example, I served a spiritualist church as the medium and the last contact that i gave I could see stood behind the person he wanted to speak to, so it was easy to place them  :-)

I posted the following technique on another page. It will help you see, sense and hear spirit people if practiced regularly.

Just sit focus on the in and out flow of breath and scan your body for tension and release it... mentally know that you are filling your self with love and the power of the universe and gently feel your self filling with light that easily expands outwards...beyond the room and out in to the universe. You notice a warm loving all encompassing brighter light meets with your light and becomes one.

Sit in this light for a while and feel it filling you with power and joy, keep returning to the breath if your mind wanders...and ask in your mind for those that work with you, to inspire, to develop and expand your awareness to join you, so you may feel sense, see and hear them, that you might know them...and they will come.

Keep it simple and keep it easy. The secret is to go into it with no preconceptions and each thing you experience whether it be a colour or a sound or what ever, simply acknowledge it and let go..other wise you will engage the conscious mind and it will bring you out of it.

When you do want to return from the experience simply take hold of the breath and wiggle your fingers and toes.

With a little practice you will be able to enter the state of sensing and feeling the other world in the blink of an eye with a mere thought.

The bonus to this process is that your psychic, Mediumistic and Spiritual potential will unfold naturally and more profoundly.... naturally and strongly. Regards.

ArmyOfOne1911

Quote from: majour ka on November 27, 2011, 21:56:37
If I understand correctly you mean seeing spirit people clairvoyantly objectively as if they are solid right?

If we understand that clairvoyance is the power to see with our mind the finer vibration that lies beyond this world then we have to look at how we empre that aspect of our selves.

I often saw spirit people as a kid as many children, but only a few times in my adult life. Childrens minds are more open than adults.
But then I started developing my Mediumship a few years ago and now when i work I often see people objectively like this evening for example, I served a spiritualist church as the medium and the last contact that i gave I could see stood behind the person he wanted to speak to, so it was easy to place them  :-)

I posted the following technique on another page. It will help you see, sense and hear spirit people if practiced regularly.

Just sit focus on the in and out flow of breath and scan your body for tension and release it... mentally know that you are filling your self with love and the power of the universe and gently feel your self filling with light that easily expands outwards...beyond the room and out in to the universe. You notice a warm loving all encompassing brighter light meets with your light and becomes one.

Sit in this light for a while and feel it filling you with power and joy, keep returning to the breath if your mind wanders...and ask in your mind for those that work with you, to inspire, to develop and expand your awareness to join you, so you may feel sense, see and hear them, that you might know them...and they will come.

Keep it simple and keep it easy. The secret is to go into it with no preconceptions and each thing you experience whether it be a colour or a sound or what ever, simply acknowledge it and let go..other wise you will engage the conscious mind and it will bring you out of it.

When you do want to return from the experience simply take hold of the breath and wiggle your fingers and toes.

With a little practice you will be able to enter the state of sensing and feeling the other world in the blink of an eye with a mere thought.

The bonus to this process is that your psychic, Mediumistic and Spiritual potential will unfold naturally and more profoundly.... naturally and strongly. Regards.

Thanks majour Ka!! I will see what I can do. :)

Ident

You could also seek out a local spiritualist church and enquire about development or awareness classes. Meditation, as Majour Ka posts, though, is generally acknowledged as essential for awakening these abilities, as you fill yourself with love and light and breathe it back out again into the world.

majour ka

CFTraveler

To the OP:
The way to open your senses to 'beings' and such is to meditate until you're in a trance and when you are, just keep observing.  If you get exit sensations just ignore them and pay attention to any voices you may hear, and just listen.  Eventually you learn to 'tune in' and your clairsenses develop with practice.  The thing is, practice is what gets you to develop, and 'quickie' techniques don't.
Practicing energy work also helps in development.  Mindfulness and awareness of your place in the universe in waking consciousness is another help.
Once you learn to 'see', 'feel' or 'hear' (depending on your natural aptitude) you have to learn to discern.