News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Succubus

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

quote:
Originally posted by McArthur

Stephen, thankyou for the link. I think i'm going to buy a few beers before reading anymore- its pretty disturbing stuff.

Please note: My mentioning of America/Americans was an attempt to show the flawed logic and does not necessarily reflect my real views on the subject.

In a way, it would seem a case could be made for Witches/Wiccans/Satanists being child abusers.

I think i'll start a new thread shortly on the neg connection to child abuse.

Hi McArthur,

I hope I demonstrated that I took your comments in the light you have now confirmed. If not can I express that I do so now!

Yes, this is a truly frightening subject to deal with openly, as it may well touch painful cords within some of the other users!!

It may well be somewhat off subject for this particular thread, so a new one on this may well be appropriate to enable reasonable debate on this deeply sensitive issue.

Kind wishes,

Stephen

Silver Incubus

Another thing that can be connected to repression of sexual urges is obsessive cumpulsive disorder, where the individual is repressing sexual thoughts and does other 'odd' like behaviour to repress it.  

I just think that repressing sexual urges is not the way to go, i think that the bhuddist monks work with that energy and that is why they can deal with not having sex, but as long as these are natural urges (not neg induced ones)they should be embraced and not shuned in the ways that Religion has done for so many years.

All creatures of the earth that have the capacity for mating do, and most without a wimp of it being wrong, to separate ourselves from nature is not the way to be. Just look at society now, we are slowly dying because we are out of sync with nature.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

yothu

I too have an incubus near me. I just broke the attack. 5 min ago. This creature was invading my dreams. First as an aggressive, semi-friendly police force man, then as a girl-friend of mine. It was frightening, because she approached my bed, I could hear the sound of the her footsteps on the floor and her body lying next to me. This all happened with my back to her. I turned around and a computerlike voice said: "Hallo, Matthias". I kissed the girl but catched her tongue with my teeth and teared it apart like a chewing gum. I then said: "Get lost!" and woke up. I still felt that entity being around. Moving. I don't think that I had it for long, it must have been attracted by me in the last weeks. It still feels disgusting for me.

Now, what can I do to get rid of it completely?
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by yothu

I too have an incubus near me. I just broke the attack. 5 min ago. This creature was invading my dreams. First as an aggressive, semi-friendly police force man, then as a girl-friend of mine. It was frightening, because she approached my bed, I could hear the sound of the her footsteps on the floor and her body lying next to me. This all happened with my back to her. I turned around and a computerlike voice said: "Hallo, Matthias". I kissed the girl but catched her tongue with my teeth and teared it apart like a chewing gum. I then said: "Get lost!" and woke up. I still felt that entity being around. Moving. I don't think that I had it for long, it must have been attracted by me in the last weeks. It still feels disgusting for me.

Now, what can I do to get rid of it completely?

It works very well for me if I pray and call out loud for Archangel Michael and his angels to come and seize the spooks and remove them. I just keep it up until the tangible presence of the spook is gone and I feel peace again.

It works every time for me.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Mathias Jonsson

I have succubus problems as you, and my advice to you is:
Apply some of the passive countermeausures as given in RBs book PPSF, such as salt, running water and garlic. Then do banishing rituals (such as LBRP or SWP), this helps to break down an unbalanced atmosphere (at least partially).
Then when the attacks have grown less severe, read some psalms, or pray.
Also it is good to use a dowsing device to see if there is a negative leyline which the negs are using for attacking you.

smooth

im not shere if some one already posted this so i will just tell you, they can atack in obes as well
-Chris

Good Hope

I believe I am being attacked by a succubus. I have strong sexual urges which I do not want. Someone help me out with some countermeasures or whichever works please!

Sincerely,

Good Hope