News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

SUPER HEROES

Previous topic - Next topic

Awakened_Mind

I agree with James. It is already possible.

At the moment harnessing energy seems like a very exciting prospect because we do not yet understand it, with respect to experience. You have to understand that the abilities you speak of would require a greater wisdom of self. What I'm saying is once you've attained them, you will no longer wish to use them as you do now.

This is a very conspicuous truth in martial arts.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

b12145

i tried lot to get to this unlimited energy but i guess i haven't tried enough, how can i get there, i trully need to know.

Sunn

b12145

here is a list of all the powers i know, (all are possible)
pyrokinesis: heating up tempertures, creating fires
cyrokinesis: lowing tempertures, making ice
electrokinesis: controlling electricity
telekinesis: moving objecting with the mind
magnokinesis: controlling magnetic fields
photokinesis: controlling electromagnetic waves such as light,or uv rays
transokinesis: teleportaion
gyrokinesis: controlling gravitational fields
chronokinesis: controlling the duration of time
aquakinesis: telekinesis with water or any other liquids
invikinesis: invisibility
regakinesis: regeneration
revakinesis: remote viewing
aerokinesis: controlling air and sound
audikinesis: controling only sound
metakinesis: controlling object shape, metamorphis
biokinesis: controlling your body's DNA
comukinesis: telepathy

Mydral

Quote from: b12145 on December 20, 2006, 14:14:38
here is a list of all the powers i know, (all are possible)
pyrokinesis: heating up tempertures, creating fires
cyrokinesis: lowing tempertures, making ice
electrokinesis: controlling electricity
telekinesis: moving objecting with the mind
magnokinesis: controlling magnetic fields
photokinesis: controlling electromagnetic waves such as light,or uv rays
transokinesis: teleportaion
gyrokinesis: controlling gravitational fields
chronokinesis: controlling the duration of time
aquakinesis: telekinesis with water or any other liquids
invikinesis: invisibility
regakinesis: regeneration
revakinesis: remote viewing
aerokinesis: controlling air and sound
audikinesis: controling only sound
metakinesis: controlling object shape, metamorphis
biokinesis: controlling your body's DNA
comukinesis: telepathy

No these are the "powers" we all want in our dreams etc. Thats why X-men where invented and are popular and other super heroes.
Reality is different. Only some of those work and only limited.
For example transokinesis, biokenesis, metakinesis, chronokenesis, invikenesis do not work at all.
Others are very limited, like controlling temperatures, electricity, telepathy etc.
The most astonishing thing I have ever seen was a guy channeling heat through his body and lighting a paper only by touching it. Now this took a lifetime of training and he can't really controll heat around him, he can just controll his body (meditation etc.) to generate the required heat.
Someone else could do the same with electricity I think. He could use his body to generate it, again this is only his body and not really controlling electricity.

In somnis veritas

b12145

this is a world of consiousness meaning anything is possible, just because no one you know has done it, doesn't mean it's not possible, decades ago they said there would never be a cordless phone, now we do, it's the same thing with are minds, we can do anything.

b12145

i like your personality, i know that now with my brain and all that, i found out last night how someone can bend time and space, i did a super lot of thinking, let me know if you want to read it.

Nay

b12: Time and space huh?  I'd like that formula, mind sharing? 

So Nodes, you have some wise words for us grown ups...the ones who can't think outside the box?  ;)

iNNERvOYAGER

I have a super power, and I'm not kidding!

I have the power to predict 2 days in advance when the neighbors will use a pressure washing machine to wash their car port wall.

This is how it's done:

Early thurs morning during meditation, I hear a very loud and perfectly vivid sound of psssh! pssssshhhtt! psssh! comming from the bedroom that is in the direction of the neighbors house. At the time I thought it was the sound a high pressure air hose.

I wasn't even annoyed with the sound because it was so out of place and rediculous that I thought it was funny and continued meditation.

Well! guess what happened Saturday mid-morning! I hear the same sound, comming from the same direction. I then go outside, walk across the street to the neighbors and sure enough, he's using a pressure washing machine to clean the wall of his car-port.

This is totally crazy and I hope that I can help the world with my newly aquired power to predict when the neighbors will clean the car-port walls two days in advance.

On a lighter note, I might also have the power of "Geekonesis" to fix computer problems simply by showing up at the persons computer and saying "what's the problem?" and then the computer is miraculously fixed.

:-) p. s. I really did hear the air pressure noise during a meditation trance 2 mornings before it happened.

James S

Nodes,

Childish personal criticisms such as that last comment will not be tolerated here.
Do it again and you will be banned from this forum.

James.

DarkMind

Quote from: Mydral on December 21, 2006, 15:48:59

The most astonishing thing I have ever seen was a guy channeling heat through his body and lighting a paper only by touching it. Now this took a lifetime of training and he can't really controll heat around him, he can just controll his body (meditation etc.) to generate the required heat.
Someone else could do the same with electricity I think. He could use his body to generate it, again this is only his body and not really controlling electricity.

Did the guy who could control heat do "Tummo" (Inner Heat; Tibetan Yoga) meditation?

erynys

omg. its our saviour! it's a banana, it's a fish, no, it's super mutant banana fish creature! lol. but i think you're right. the problem is that none of us are strong enough to do anything. ever see someone lift a building with their minds? probably not. when you can make streams of fire from your hands that can burn a forest, get back to us. not to be rude or anything but we just can't do much. and we have to be too focused on the ability to ineract witht the physical world on that level. i'm not saying it's not possible, i'm just saying we'd need a lot more practice before doing anything.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

Awakened_Mind

Why do people want to light fire with their hands or move objects with their minds? Will it make our lives more complete?

The playing field amongst mankind is for good reasons, equal. Learn to live with what you've got, and take pride in that. The excitements along the way are merely distractions from the path you're on.

I think the saying "anything is possible" is a paradox. If anything is possible, then it's possible that that is not possible.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Nay

QuoteI think the saying "anything is possible" is a paradox. If anything is possible, then it's possible that that is not possible.

I like that and agree. :)  I think people want to feel that they're more special or important.  They might be lacking something in their lives or lacked something at one time.  This world is full of people that live with one foot in a fantasy and the more it's fed the more real it becomes.  I honestly believe some people have fully convinced themselves of having certain "powers" if you will.

A pathological liar will pass a lie detector test everytime... because they believe what comes out of their mouth and in my opinion that makes these type of personalities unhealthy for not only others but their own well being.  What scares me and ticks me off the most, is the internet is a breeding ground for this kind of personality.

P.S.  Not speaking of anyone paticular, just speaking in general. :)

b12145

how about that picture you have TalaNay, with the cat looking into the mirror and seeing a lion. you may have thought it was funny and posted it as your user picture, but i feel the same way as that cat. only i want to be the lion. every being is different, unique,and have learned and are set through many, and have different missions on earth.

some people want to be a "lion" because maybe it is there mission to be a lion, to teach, or protect the "cubs" (leading others to the path of divine pupose) . In other words some people don't just wanna fly, they wanna lift those who need lifting, such as in fire, or even emotional help to those who need hope. see what an impact superman had on the world in the story, he gave them hope.

some wanna feel complete, like me, every one has a purpose, and create and control there own destiny, let them live it.

Nay

Hello b12145,

I never thought my avatar was funny, infact I found it inspiring.

It is one thing to hypothetically be the lion, it is another to tell people you change into one every night.

yormie

Just out of interest...
Does anyone have any links to videos of anything like levitation, setting things on fire etc ?

erynys

i once made the tip of an incense stick very warm justby concentrating on it for a few minutes. i didnt touch it. and and it didnt burn. but w/e. i think we limit ourselves on what our minds can accomplish. we should try to advance in these fields as much as we can. i think its ok to dream about doing miraculous things like levitation and pyrokinesis. i think it's the same as wanting to be good at art or football. you're interested in it, and you want to be able to perform in that area. so dont go around saying that its not possible and thats just wishful thinking. where would we be without our wildest dreams? :)
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

Mydral

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on February 13, 2007, 01:43:16
Why do people want to light fire with their hands or move objects with their minds? Will it make our lives more complete?

No, but you have to learn to walk first before you can run.
In somnis veritas

Nay

And even then you'll be running because you're on fire!   :-o

Sorry, couldn't resist.   :-D

Stookie

LOL! that was a good one

Nay

:-D  Thanks, I'm here all week!

mathayne

how would one go about developing any superpowers i would be very very interested if i could learn to control fire. and how long would it take?

scorpion

My cheeks would start turning red and it would feel hot when i'm embarass or shy.  I guess I have to be really really shy and embarass to start a fire  :evil: