News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telepathy

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Today, I had a pretty crazy experience while meditating.  I listened to an OM meditation on YouTube for an hour. While I was meditating I focused on each of my chakras, and then drew up all the energy to my third eye. After that I used my kundalani to push the energy pass my third eye and into my crown, and then connected it to the cosmos.

After the video ended, I wanted to see if I could connect to some random girl. It worked, and I asked her where she lived. Kansas, Manchester. I never heard of the damn place before. At the time I was really skeptic, and thought it probably doesn't even exist!  I remember watching a bunch of videos before an they kept on telling to go with the first thing that pops into your mind, so i did. Anyway after that i engaged in telepathic sex, but first i asked her if was okay, she said yes. So i continued. After a while I stated seeing sexual imagery in my minds eye. It's still really clear that i can draw it.  

I remote viewed as well before, and seen imagery. Maybe this is how it works? Just pictures that pops into your minds eye.

Anyway after i finished i was really curious to see if the damn place even existed. AND IT DID!  I think im gonna do that again later tongiht. so freakin cool. can't believe it actually works.

SweP

This simply sounds very exiting :)