News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

VERY Loud music/sound as a countermeasure

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Go dude! You still getting nasty psychic attacks then? I remember you saying about that, some time ago now.

btw was it you who I had a big long discussion with one the old forums about the whole "you create you own reality 100%" deal? If so, you were right! It is not simply "their fault".

THANKS for putting that link up - I followed it and have the brainwave generator - it rocks!!! Very powerful, I am so impressed.

good luck in your fight.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Anonymous

Brainwave generator, eh? This I gotta try! Too bad it's $40 for the full thing. Shareware is kind of annoying but oh well. We'll see if it's really worth $40. I'm a music major and I've been experimenting on my own with techno-shamanism (using techno music to enter a trance state). This one song I put on when I went to bed helped me to have a lucid dream! It was great. I can't wait to use this program and see how the two compare. I'll let you know.

Parmenion

Thanks a mill for the link McArthur ive been looking for something like this for quite awhile now.

Appreciate it

Parmenion

McArthur

Phew...ok then. I just had (10 minutes ago) a direct attack while i went to the local library and it was a MEAN one. The whole top of my head went numb and painful (deep inside it too) and i could feel tingling and prickling in various places. I coud literally feel the thing sucking the life out of me. Heart was pounding and Clairaudience was going haywire. I gritted my teeth and walked fast home and went straight to my room where i had left my music/prayers playing.

At first i left the prayers running with the Brainwave generator on a subliminal sound and praying along(i use the BWGen with the prayers when i sleep) but this thing really wanted a piece of me. I started shaking my Shamanic rattle which started to ease it but it still wasn't breaking the attack. I was gonna jump in the shower but decided to try loud music first. I turned the Brainwave generator to the sound called 'High Frequencies' and put William Tell Overture on my winamp with extra bass and turned the whole lot full blast. lol Within 3 minutes the attack stopped!!!

I mean, i did have it pretty loud lol. Phew, that was informational.

I have known for some time that high frequency tones/sounds send negs running, now i know for sure. Using the high frequency tones with extra bass on the music *DEFINATELY* sends these bastards running for thier little holes. I can't stress this strongly enough. I'm still a little shaken from the attack but wanted to get this posted straight away.

Think youre being attacked? Feel depressed for no reason? Blast some music on and turn up the bass! :)

We can beat em, [}:)]
i'm actually now a bit hyper with excitement at how FAST the loud music stopped my attack.

THIS WORKS, i cant stress this enough (i know i said that already lol)

You can get the Brainwave Generator for the High frequencies (and other good things) at http://www.bwgen.com/  It's still shareware as far as i know.

ok i'll stop ranting now.

LVX

McArthur