Very real dream - You have 2 years. Then 1 year later another warning WTF??

Previous topic - Next topic

lonecrow66

When I had this,  one year later about Jan 17th I had another half asleep even where I heard the same door closing really loudly and waking me up.  They said "1 year left"  and now I am down to my final 2 months.   I'm starting to get nervous what the bonk this means...

Here is my blog about it..

YOU HAVE 2 YEARS
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm

I had a dream it was very vivid, and I was able to remember ALL of it, except the actual POINT of it all!! I was then woken by a loud door slamming, like it actually happened. I got up wife was not up I went outside nobody was nearby. But I heard it clear as day. The loud door slam was meant to wake me up, so that I'd remember this part of my dream.

Every have those dreams you KNEW what it was for but you couldn't remember the message no matter what? It was like they selectively wiped your memory when it came to one the part you needed to know.

It all started 2 years ago. I had a dream and now that I had time to think about it last night. I woke with a loud voice like it was someone talking to me in the room. "You have 2 years." in a cold stony voice. I freaked not having a clue what it meant. I soon forgot about it.

Last night I had a dream in a place that seemed familiar. Everyone was planning for some event all around us. Closing off streets, getting ready to watch an event in the sky. We all knew it would be very very dark for a while. Then they would come. But nobody was afraid. It was like we were expecting them.

Finally I drove around until we got home I remember seeing people putting objects in the streets to block people from driving adn shut everything down for this event.

I got home and the lights went out. There was no power. It was dark and I felt fear. I knew they were here. They were aliens moving around and I was getting ready to kick their butt as they approached us. Then my eyes went dark. I couldn't see in the dream. Then poof people were there.

Some short woman was there who looked at me coldly and said your 2 years are up.

I seemed to remember something about something I needed to learn, and it had a time limit. They said I had failed. But what did I fail to learn? What was it? They told me. But I can't remember what it is that they wanted from me! Eventually I woke up and remembered all details except what exactly it was the whole time I was supposed to do in the last 2 years.

They said I blew all that time I was given. Then they said that they gave me the gift of my wife, and made me feel guilty that I didn't achieve my goal. It had nothing to do with our stillborn child. I knew that.

It was some personal growth that they were trying to make me learn or this life was done.

They decided to give me 2 more years. This time you only have 2 more years. There is no more time. I thought to myself - do I get to go back in time and start over with the knowledge that I know? I could make a bunch of money! They were like no.

"You have 2 more years."

Then the sound of a loud door slamming woke me up.

Then I moved from the couch back to bed with my wife. I was shaken. I never have been slapped like this before. Well once before I had tried Salvia Divinorum and instead of gleaning some useful information about my situation I was told "Stop thinking about yourself". Meaning to stop being so selfish.

This time I was given hell, given 2 years to do something and then given a final 2 years for WHAT?????????

I couldnt' think of it so then a song popped in my head. Usually I will get obscure songs popping in my head at times I am really looking for answers.

All they ever do is give you clues!! Never the answers!

What is it that I have 2 years to accomplish??

This is the song that popped in my head. I looked up the lyrics and I never really knew the lyrics but when I read them I was shocked....

So many questions... anyone else feel like they are going to school in the dream world and there are so many classes and you keep missing them or forgetting about them etc? In my dream world I was short about 2 classes I never finished. I wonder if it had anything to do with it.. anyway here is the song.

SO ODD!!

Revelations - Audioslave

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know, why don't you fill in the rest?
I will bring you down, I will make it bad
While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me?

Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now
Your revelations
Cut me in, I don't wanna live without
Your revelations, revelations

You know what to say, you know what I said
You know what I dream sleeping in my bed
You hold all the keys, you know all the roads
Why don't you guide me in, if I'm such a lost soul?
I'm spinnin' 'round, I will make you ill
Since I'm so broken down, why don't you fix me?

Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now (I wouldn't know by now)
Your revelations
Cut me in, I don't wanna live without (Don't wanna live without)
Your revelations

I am haunted when I am sleeping
Try to give without receiving
It's in the applebite (It's in the applebite)
It's in the days and nights (It's in the days and nights)
In the afterlife we'll reap

Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now (I wouldn't know by now)
Your revelations
Your revelations
Such a shame, such a shame that I wouldn't know by now
Your revelations
Revelations

CFTraveler

Hi LoneCrow.  Are you the same Lone Crow from a long time ago?
I've had a few experiences like that, not dreams, but someone telling me that my time is almost up.  In a way, I'm looking forward to whatever, out of curiosity.

omcasey

lonecrow66

Yep its me from the astral dynamics forum.  Saltcube as well until it moved or dissapeared.  I stopped trying to do this.  I gave up basically after years of trying. 

But this was another one of those experiences.  I keep having dreams I'm in school and I need to finish something in time.  That time is running out and I have no idea why.  But that woman in my dream is familiar to me in many ways. 

Xanth

Could it possibly be some random spirit messing with ya?

I'm with CFt... Bring it on!!  :)

lonecrow66

Interesting way to look at it.  I just never feel like I'm doing enough or learning enough or being as good as I possibly could be.  My potential has been wasted.  I always felt that.  Maybe this is my subconsicouses way of guilting me into being better.

lonecrow66

I always felt like I was blocked from exiting.. maybe I need to learn more before I exit?  Like defense wise?  Like I will be learning to exit soon and it is dangerous so I have to have a good foundation before I do.

omcasey

AND/OR

Maybe you are pioneering a new 'exit'.

I listen to those going out of body.  I have experienced this, it FEELS like going 'out of body', like the consciousness is lifting up and out of the body.  I listen to those who are phasing, I have experienced this too, moreso than the other.  However, now I am finding there is another way; the way I find myself being primed for now -(which I won't go into at this time because I am not sure it is appropriate). 

Anyway, maybe you, too, are being focused in a new way--into the various realms . .

(just a thought)

lonecrow66

A new exit?  How? There was no exit with this, I was just waking up and half asleep.  I just have a pretty good knack at remembering my dreams.  I just get music as answers to prayers etc.  Which is odd.. :)

Vibra

Be careful how you interperate your own dreams/experiences. Without going into in depth details Ive had many such experiences throughout my life many relating to 40 was going to be my end year. I believed I would cease to walk this planet in life form. I'm still here and Ironically my 40th year was the year I had an awakening and finally started paying attention to everything Ive been trying to ignore and extinguish all my life. What I'm trying to relate is, all is not always what it seems. Messages come to us in many different ways. The trick is learning how to properly interperate them.
Be Well
Vibra

lonecrow66

Thanks for that Vibra - but could you share more about these experiences you tried to extinguish etc?  I'm interested to see if it relates to something similarly that I'm going through. 

radman32

omcasey - i kinda feel like i'm coming into a new reality all the time. Like pioneering the unknown, coming upon a new age ... kinda like 2012, yet more realistic and personal.

Stookie

Quote from: radman32 on December 29, 2009, 20:20:33
omcasey - i kinda feel like i'm coming into a new reality all the time. Like pioneering the unknown, coming upon a new age ... kinda like 2012, yet more realistic and personal.

Now that's something I can relate with. The excitement for change and "awakening" that comes with things like 2012 prophecies isn't inherent in the event or prophecy, but the change and importance it brings to you. And that excitement can be found everyday at all times, not just in preparing for an unknown event or when the clock says 11:11. It's here now.

lonecrow66

UPDATE - Last night I woke up at 2:22 from a deep sleep.  They wake me up all the time usually 3:33 or 4:44.  I heard something in my head about "We want to help you be a better you"

Then when I woke up in the morning "they" said this to me  "We've decided to vote for the wall not to be put back" Or something along that line.  Like "they" voted and they want to keep the wall from being put in place or from coming back. 

I wonder what that wall is.  I wonder what has c hanged since the wall was removed?? Maybe I have squandered some ability I didnt know I had??

lonecrow66

Forgot to mention then this song popped into my head.  I get answers to questions in the form of song usually. 

I only have about 2 weeks left.

Enigma Morphing Through Time.

Earth. A biosphere.
A complex,
subtly balanced life support system.
et turtur nidum,
ubi reponat pullos suos
altaria tua Domine virtutum,
Rex meus, et Deus meus and the turtledove a nest
where it might place its young
Your altar of strengths, Lord,
my king and my God,
We are floating over the line
Let us follow our mind
All of our life we'll wait for the answer
And the question is why
If we're following our mind
We can glide into light
No one knows if there'll be an answer
While we're morphing thru time
We are floating over the line
Let us follow our mind
All of our life we'll wait for the answer
and the question is why

We're just travellers
in endless space
If we're following our mind
We can glide into light
No one knows if there'll be an answer
While we're morphing thru time

lonecrow66

UPDATE - any DAY now could be the day.. my 2 years are up. 

Been having some very odd and very vivid dreams of all sorts from good to bad. 

But I woke up in the middle of the night  few nights ago and I heard the loud VOICE again.  This time it simply said "HELLO" in a computerish toned type of voice.

Later when I woke up I heard this song in my head by Enigma called BOUM BOUM  which is basically BOOM BOOM. 

Had some very vivid dreams of some doctors working on my heart and my brain including sticking a long needly through my face to get to a part of it and stimulate it.  There were dead or barely alive fleshy beingsin a cart of water where he was experimenting on brain stimulation.  It was highly odd and I could write a huge diary of it and probably should.  But it was such an amazing society and place I was in that it was beyond anything my mind could have made up.

Zino

I feel I am due another big change in my life soon, I've only had one so far. Sadly I'm not as spiritual nor as good at capturing these dreams and OBE's as others here so I doubt I'd hear any message, I'd hope I would though.
Do by not Doing.

lonecrow66

Last night woke up in the middle of the night nad had a dark 3rd eye vision of the number 11  the symbol =  and then the picture of what looked like either a door knob, or a trailer hitch I'm not sure.   The trailer hitch to me represents camping.  The doorknob represents a doorway. Opening a door.

I see 11:11 all the time.  Could 11 = doorknob mean 11:11 is a neutral doorway?

lonecrow66

Night before I was seeing symbols and swastikas oddly enough.

Last night before bed I saw a black shadow and felt a presence in my room.  I went to bed and slept like a rock like I have been all week.

So far nothing has been going on at all.  I can't wait for February 1st. 

NoY

they said one thing to you and then you generated energy for them for 2 years and just before it ran out they spoke to you again and like a good little Duracell you give them 2 more years of worry.

why not say "Blow Me you parasite I'm king of my own mind and you have no right to intrude on my sacred life"

:NoY:

lonecrow66

SO far nothing has happened.  Other than losing a court case which was a complete setup.   Its almost the end of the month and they can SCREW me. 

Good way of looking at things.  So far the only half awake half sleep works I've heard was "HELLO" in a computer voice..  ALmost like it was annoying. 

Timandra

Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson