News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Visions and Creativity

Previous topic - Next topic

VagusEques

I'm a writer. I think most writers (and probably other creative types) will identify with me when I say that there are times when I'm writing when it becomes almost automatic. It's sort of like psychokinesis where you tune out everything but the object you're concentrating on (in my case, the story). Then other times I'll be sitting at the computer and the words will barely come at all. Think there's a connection here with other more "paranormal" abilities?

Kodemaster

This happens to me the most with music.

I'll be jamming with a band and we will gel so well, I will know just which chords to shift to next, when to stop playing, when to start, when to go into a solo, etc. This seems to happen with every group of people I play with, which more often than not are people I am jamming with for the first time.

Jen
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Silver Incubus

Its called a trance. You go in and out of the all the time. Its all about an extreme focus of mind. IF there are times when you can just go automatic(like riding a bike or driving a car for instance) then you have the ability to do that every time, its just you have to remember to access those states specifically, and you will be able to get the same results. I am both a writer and a musician and I never have trouble writing anymore since learning this little secret.

If you write from a visual sense, as in seeing a picture in your minds eye and then writing the descriptions of it, then all it takes is the focusing of that picture, possibly making it bigger and brighter so that it pops out at you more when you want it to. If you operate writing from a more audio sense, as in hearing a chattering voice that is telling you the stories and words thorough a dictation like sense, then I'd suggest that you focus on that voice being louder and more defined in articulation.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me