News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Water = protection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenneth

Hi Hephaestus!

When I first started "fighting" the emotional "traumas/images" inside of me, and started of the NEW energy system, I found myself suddenly drinking about 4-5 litres of water a day - as opposed to NO water, but lots of coffee, milk and Soda before that ;-) ...

It was not something I thought about, until recently when I read Psychich SelfDefence by Robert Bruce, and the NEW energy-ways a second time, where Water also plays a very big part ;-) ...

So all in all - YES !! ... Drink plenty of water !! ;-) ...

/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---
/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

Synapse

i have been drinking more water since i started NEW.

#

Anonymous

Water is good. I live on an island so I am always bound to water. it's a part of me i can't live without. Someday I want to live near the ocean when I get out of college and get a real job. I find that when I try to meditate and try to astral project I have an easier time at home than I do at college. I don't know why but I feel more comfortable at home. I always drink lots of water before, during, and after my kung fu classes.

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

fredhedd

Hephaestus

I have got to thinking about something I read in an article, negs cant attach to you if you're over water or something like that - so it hit me good and proper, if we drink a lot of water,  that water will travel around the body, we'll be a walking water carrier. Would that be able to stop neg attachments etc?

I think everyone should try it, drink plenty of water.