News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

children seeing spirits

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

My sister texted me today to tell me that my 3 and a half year old niece told them to move the black shoes from in front of the kitchen to the shoe rack. My sister told her that there are no black shoes in front of the kitchen, but my niece insisted. Then she had taken my mom by the window to see the yellow car. My mom told her that there is no yellow car outside, but niece insisted there was and they had a guest. Then my sister pulled a bunch of photos of deceased relatives and asked my niece, do you see our guest in any of these pictures. My niece pointed a photo of her great grandmother on her dad's side. My sister was shocked, because today is exactly 3 months since she passed away.
My niece is very sensitive, she is like me, very sympathetic. she also wakes up during the night shaking and crying, obviously night terrors, perhaps AP related, but she cant interpret the astral images yet that's why she is scared, though there is no way to explain to her because she is way too young to comprehend. I was the same as a child, I was afraid of the dark and was afraid of what I remember as the shadow hand. I don't really remember where that fear originated from, but it took until I was 6 or 7 to start understanding the world and release these fears. My niece may be an indigo child. We'll see as she grows up.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

It would be good if it were gently cultivated.., as the child guided. Yes same here, lots of activity under the bed which lead to me having to sleep with the blankets up over my head. Which created a secondary environment. Unlocking me from the physical-only perception and making it easy to shift my attention to another location. What others can see is just fascinating. I love these accounts.

Nameless

Same. Watch over her and guide her as you can. Let her know she has power and can not be hurt.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Thank you, both! I will definitely guide her and see if her little sister will show abilities as well. Watching both of them, as me and my sister are very close and she is teaching them that I am their second mother. Hopefully, I will establish a strong bond, so they can accept my guidance as they grow up. The one that saw the spirit, also can draw very well. Last week my sister showed me one of her drawings. It looked very much like my ET friend. Abnormally thin bend legs and thin arms that touch the floor, thin body, spiky hair, round head, large round eyes and wide mouth from one end of the face to the other. My sister asked her who is that and she kept repeating "play".
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow