News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is after my friend and I? PLEASE HELP

Previous topic - Next topic

Celeste

Hi there

This is way out of my league.
I wanted to tell you that you will be able to get the support and wise advice that you seek here.  Get Robert's book PPSD immediately there is a lot of info in the articles by Robert & others. I would suggest don't try to do anything on your own to get rid of them until you get some advice from one of the experts/moderators (Nita) to give you sound advice & reading Robert's book.  
 I would strongly suggest in the mean time , don't connect with "it or them" telepathically. These entities do not sound like good beings or safe so I would not want to use any energy given by them no matter how powerful I think I've become. It sounds like a trap.  They are tricksters-don't trust them. Let us know how it goes. I don't know what your religious/spiritual background is but---Prayer does work & nothing (in my experience) works without it.

Celeste

Greytraveller

Hello Phanteprotectsme.
    What you and your friend have encountered is most probably either an elemental of some sort or a powerful discarnate negative entity.
    Elementals are usually thought elemenetals. A thought elemental is created on the ethereal plane (or astral plane) by a continuous and powerful thought 'construct'. In short, any person can create and program a thought elemental to perform various and different (ethereal) tasks. The most common programs of thought elementals are either protection (as a spirit guardian) or intimidation. If it is a thought elemental then someone has a grudge against you and/or your friend and has programmed a thought elemental to harass and attack you.
    The second likely possibility is that the creature is a ghost of some type. This means that it is a powerful discarnate being and, for whatever reason, it is 'haunting' both you and your friend. If you have been an Astral Pulse member for awhile then surely you have read reports about encounters with negative entities. A negative entity is a hostile or malicious ghost that, again for whatever reason, wishes you harm.
    There are some simple steps that you can take to protect yourself. (Though I have not read "Pyschic Self Defense' that book should be well worthwhile to peruse.) It is rather easy to construct and programme a psychic shield. I will not go into details here but information on psychic shields is readily availble both at Astral Pulse and at www.psipog.org (or is it .com or .net ?) Also there are magic spells that offer a fair degree of protection. (Please assume that if discarnate entities exist then magic has at least a firm theoretical objective basis.) One such spell is known as the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
    One final note if all else fails. It is perfectably acceptable to call on a higher power for help and assistance. If you are Christian then the choice is probably obvious. Otherwise it may be preferable to ask the help of a spirit guide or guardian. (Or perhaps create and program your own thought elemental as a guardian. Hint - Big cat thought elementals are easy to create and are very effective.) Good luck.

Iris

I am having a problem with a negative ghost myself.  If they try to tell you that they are protecting you, but are making you unhappy and bothering you, it it not true.  The ghost that is bothering me said the same thing.  You're better off with prayer and finding your own ways to protect yourself.  May you be safe.

IRIS

Anonymous

How does one create these thought elementals? Just by imagining them? This sounds like a low level of magic. But I bet with enough skill, someone could create a powerful elemental. This thread gave me an idea. I had a thought that maybe I could create an army of these things to temporarily protect me in the astral plane while I am projecting, until I am able to defend myself. I always get the impression I'm being 'watched' when I try to project. I feel eyes on me all the time. In fact, whenever I speak of any entity I feel their eyes on me, be it a demon or an angel or whatever. I can definitely feel when someone's attention is on me. They must be able to feel it as well.

Is it possible to 'steal' these elementals and have control over them? I would totally steal elementals that were programmed to harass me, and I would reprogram them to just sit there and look cool out in my yard or something. hehe who needs garden statues when you've got elementals?

kakkarot

well, sorry to burst your bubble enderwiggin, but most elementals are not visible (so no garden-elementals [:P]). they can be summoned in such a way that they become physical, but that is best left to the experienced summoners (heck, even non-physical elementals and other beings that get loose can cause quite a bit of havok in the physical world).

even i am leary of actually attempting to summon something until i get more of my power back (yeah, even me the reckless moron who used to pick fights with demons just for the fun of it. [|)]), but i do have sketchy plans "drawn" out for attempting to summon something sooner or later. just for the experience.

as for creating them, sure why not? all it takes is energy and programming (though more than what would be needed to create an energy ball [:P]), but the amount of energy and programming, as well as certain programming techniques (ie, giving it artificial intelligence) and certain energy types (ie, "evil" or "good" energy), you put into it will determine what it will have the potential to be.

as for stealing them: don't know, but couldn't say no. i think it would just require the right skills and abilities. [:)]

iris: "If they try to tell you that they are protecting you, but are making you unhappy and bothering you, it it not true." well, that also depends on someone's situation. for most people, the entity probably really isn't protecting you. but for those who actually DO need the protection of something else, unhappiness and uncomfort can be something that one can do without. so the person recieving the "protection" should do their best to find out whether they really need it or not before they try to get rid of it. [:)]

~kakkarot

zakaroth

well, after a bit of thought and rereading what you said I came to a conclusion: you have met your nemesis. Now the word 'nemisis' is used loosly by many people, but if you say your protector came from the evil entity then that would suggest that you subconsciously drew the energy out of it to protect yourself from it. That would make the evil entity your protectors entity. But if your friends protectors are wolves and another pack of evil wolves is roming around, would'nt that be quite a coincidence if your friends wolves nemisis is hunting after him. My suggestion is that the next time you meet your nemisi ask your protector(s) what to do, if they want to showdown, suport your guide and that should tip the balance in their favour!

Anonymous

aww too bad.. I was in need of something to decorate my dorm room- but I'm on a low budget so I figured why not an elemental from an enemy? Though I get the feeling one would have to use black magic to reprogram the elemental, as it is linked to its creator's energies. Yeah, that would be a very, very bad thing to do and it would probably have serious karmic consequences.

Greytraveller

Thought elementals Can be created and programmed by anyone who sets aside enough time and uses the necessary effort. The best way to create a thought elemental is during meditation. Animals make the best models upon which to design a thought elemental. The appearence of an animal can easily be 'conjured up' and visualized.
    All the aspects of a thought elemental need to be thought through (whether it is an animal or not). Visualize as much of your creation as possible. In the example of an animal (example an eagle) picture how the eagle looks, visualize how it moves both in the air and on the ground, hear its cries, feels the eagle's feathers ,etc.
    A thought elemental can be programmed to follow a certain course of action, such as protection or providing defense. Again this is best done during meditation. Unfortunately I can give no guarenties on how long an elemental will last once created or whether that elemental will continue to follow its program for any specific length of time. As is usual when experimenting with the unknown a good deal of trial and error is needed.
    (Note. I first experimented with animal thought elementals 2 or 3 years ago with limited success. Honestly I did not put a great deal of time and effort into the process. During the past 2 or 3 months I was able to create and program an animal thought elemental mainly for defense. To date I am quite pleased with the result. lol [8D])

Anonymous

I was thinking of creating an elemental for the purpose of delivering messages, like a messenger pigeon or something (though I wouldn't use a pigeon, it would probably be more like a griffin so that it not only could deliver messages but also protect itself and me). I want to see if I can create a message and then program the elemental to carry the message to a specific person at a specific time. I'll have to write all this stuff down so I have a really good idea about what I want it to do.

Anyway, I guess we have gotten off-subject. I think whatever's "gone after" phanteprotectsme is quite unusual. I've never experienced anything quite like that.

Nick

phanteprotectme,

As was mentioned in an earlier post, I would also recommend Robert Bruce's book: "Practical Psychic Self Defense". You can find it on his Astral Pulse website or at amazon.com among other places.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

phanteprotectsme

There has been something weird after me and my friend for a few years. We first saw it in a field. "IT" or "the entity" as we call the thing was a small human sized blob of energy. I see spirits of sort, in a colored heat wave form(like the ones over your grill, exept in color),like in a pencil drawing, but, the shaded areas are darker colored and such. Well, that is how I saw this thing. It is faster than imaginable when it wants to be. When IT was human sized it was white in color but we could feel only negative/evil energy coming from it. It then over time grew larger and larger and one day turned black in the blink of an eye. It then got physical and knocked another one of my friends down. Well later it spawned another black thing who in turn became my protector (who I named Phante - FON~TAY). My friend found a wolf protector in the moon and clouds, in fact a whole pack of wolves, I've seen them, his protector is Myspi - MIS~SPEE.Well, now recently another wolf pack showed up. All of them are grey-black with RED eyes. THere are about seven of them altogether. They were watching me to see if my power would gain and then i made the mistake of showing them to my friend when he came here from college. Now they're after him too. And NOW something happened and I feel STRONG in power and IT is weak I think I have IT's power, the wolves leave me alone but are still after my friend. PLease if anyone knows anything about things like this please help me because i don't know what to to or what i should do. Do i keep this power and try to change it for my use, or do I try to dipose of it? PLEASE HELP ME!