The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 01, 2022, 10:56:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yikes!  (Read 2510 times)
BlackRose666
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: February 03, 2005, 22:50:28 »

I projected several times in one night consciously. But the last time I projected, my hands looked mutilated/deformed. Was a spirit playing a trick on me or is there something terribly wrong?

Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer
Sentential
Astral Energy 3

Sentential03
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 01:58:10 »

Most likely your vision was distorted. I wouldnt take projections to heart. Mostly they are used for methphorical purposes only

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 01:58:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Seven
Astral Energy 3

inetsubs@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 03:26:52 »

A lot of people experience their hands appear to melt or elongate or otherwise change when in an RTZ astral projection.  It's common, and also a way whereby you can check if you're projecting or not.  So I wouldn't worry!

Personally, I keep forgetting to check my hands! lol
BlackRose666
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 02:38:46 »

Yes, but for my hands to be covered in blood, extra fingers, half missing fingers, claws, and 2 elongated fingers bending every which way? Also, it looked like something had chewed on my palms and arms. It freaked me out so bad!

Somehow, the finger method dosent work for me. Several times I have pulled a finger and it not stretch, then look around to see my body.

BlackRose666
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 16:58:11 »

Nope, I don't watch that many movies anymore, and I never watch t.v.
I think it might either my guide playing a trick, or something really mauled me over. I don't think it was my guide, because he seemed equally frightened as I was. If I ever catch who's doing it.......

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 16:58:11 »

Tyciol
Astral Energy 5

Astral Avenger

84128812 tycio@live.ca
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 19:58:14 »

Hands often morph in dreams, and I assume as well, in astral projection, it's a great to shock yourself into lucidity.

After all, we rarely look at our hands in reality, so in our imagination they turn into things. When I'm typing my hands are like a blur of bird's talons pecking at plastic keys. when I'm punching they are mallets. When I'm using nunchaku they are like ropes tied around styrofoam. If we look at our hands more, I'm sure they would morph less in dreams. If you don't look at your feet a lot, they may morph as well. I know I look at mine all the time, so that's unlikely.
BlackRose666
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 21:34:07 »

Oh, maybe it was my vision or morphing. Or perhaps I entered the wrong part of the infra-dimensions.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: