News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

There are no black holes!

Previous topic - Next topic

TuperYabba

Okay! this will be a pain in the @$$ to explain... Oh well.
The very center of a black hole is a time stop, therefore since black holes are timestoped yet still moving from an outsiders perspective, form a black hole's perspective, it is everywhere at once. From an outsiders perspective the black hole eventually connects to every other black hole in existence, from the the black hole's V.P. it is always connected to every other black hole in existence, even those in other universes.
There is no good, no evil, just hate...
Humans are strange like that, they are the one species that loves to hate...
My question without an answer is... Why?

TuperYabba

In effect, every black hole is infact a wormhole

Telos

Well, that's good news!

*turns back to his newspaper*

Namra

Source?  Can you provide a link.  Thanks.
The Past, The Present, The Future, The Frunde

NickJW

yes a link would be appreciated as im not sure how they could ever prove/figure this out.

TuperYabba

I'm the Source. The closer you get to a black hole, the heavier the time dilation is. Therefore, logic dictates at absolute center, there is no such thing as time, ie a time-stop. Now, since the universe cannot exist without time, and a wormhole cannot exist within the universe, it stands to reason that all black holes are wormholes, however, from an observer's VP the wormhole leads to nowhere. I am not saying every black hole connects to every other black hole, however I am saying just that. Here's the explanation, One black hole connects to a finite number of other black holes, the ones it connected to connect to another finite number, etc etc. Once you enter the first black hole you're connect to all of it's portals, all of their portals etc etc. So once you enter the wormhole, you connect to every other one in existence. Now it gets mind boggling, on the quantum scale, theory states that an infinite number of wormholes are generated every infinityith of a second, another theory states that an infinite number of universes are formed every infinityith of a second, yet another states that every universe generates an infinite amount of branch universes every infinityith of a second. You probably see where I'm going with this. Any questions at all?

Namra

I don't know man.  I have studied this stuff.  You really do not offer any evidence to back up your claims.  And, a time stop.  That does not seem at all possible.  When a star is sucked into a black hole, X-rays escape.  If X-Rays can escape the center of a black hole then I do not think your claim can have much merit.  I think you need to study black holes a little bit more.

TuperYabba

Who knows if the x-rays really come from the black hole? All we know is that they leave the event horizon. What is to say they do not materialize just above the orifice of the hole? Due to the fractal nature of the universe, zooming in infinitely is 100% possible, the singularity at the center of this defies that one crucial law, being infinitely small, it defies the laws of the this universe. Therefore at some infinitesimal scale, it has size. In this universe, a black hole's singularity is an impossibility, I submit that all matter and energy pulled down the gravitational throat of a black hole, must not be gone in any way. Matter can not just disappear, even in an annihilation(antimatter reaction) the matter is converted with 100% efficiency to energy. In less efficient processes matter in some form is retained. How can black holes remit particle at their deaths if the matter was deleted?

Namra

Anything is possible.  Your theory is nothing more than a theory and could be possible and could not be possible.  I think the whole Singularity concept has been overthinked.  In simplicity, the Singularity point is where there is the most gravity, plain and simple.  It could very well be possible that a Singularity Point is nothing else and than a lot of condensed gravity.

Singularity Point, an impossibility, no.  It exists anyways.  To our knowledge it is merely gravity.  Some theories, such as yours speculate that there is more to the Singularity Point.

Anyways, the X-Rays still exist from the collapsed star.  I highly doubt that they would materialize above the orifice of the hole because of the intense gravity.  So, I really don't think the matter is deleted, just sucked up and put into the more condensed gravity of the Singularity Point, and that due to the speed at which Gravity travels, it is able to escape the gravity's pull, as 99% of all theories speculate.

I really recommend that you do a search on Black Holes and study them so you can refine your theory.  Your theory is ok but I think if you had more knowledge you could try and make your point a little bit better.

TuperYabba

I meant below the event horizon, but above the hole's singularity on a fractally infinitesimal scale, and yeah it is just a theory, and as much as I would be pleased for it to be true it just as easily may not be. But there is one last argument, simple yet beautiful, it is: No matter how strong you are, you can only pack something so tight. After that you can hold no more, where does the excess go?

maddutchman

Correct me if I'm wrong, (It wont be the first time)

I was always under the impression that black holes were imploding stars (maybe stars towards the end of their life) where gravity was that dense that even light could not escape it . Hence the impression of a black hole. Now if nothing can escape these black holes in theory, where does the matter get the energy to escape or propel itself out of these holes again, to some unknown place infinitesimal light years away?

sorry TuperYabba you mention that no matter how strong you are, you can only pack something so tight. That sounds like there's a limit there, yet you seem to believe in the notion of infinite/infinity.

I've always seen trying to pull theories like this, although fun, an impossibility. There's always some smart butt claiming the opposite.

What is time? Isn't it relative to the observer? How can time stop in the center of a black hole?Doesn't linear time only begin as soon as we start looking at a watch or clock?

Yes I'm the smart/dumb-butt :P  :lol:
Dutchman

TuperYabba

There's no limit to size, on could argue that a butterfly's wing are infinitely large, However, fractal nature does not imply the same rules upon compression, otherwise we could store  infinite data in a 1 on a computer. Linear time does not exist, it is a dynamic, an astronaut that lived above the earth for 36 weeks will come down a millisecond younger than everyone else, this is a fact. A true time-stop is utterly impossible, when all of time is stopped, gravity still exists, what hold a plane in the air, hence time is only a viewpoint or dynamic, not an absolute or linear. Time does not exist, it is an illusion, that when given the right amount of force will do anything. The grandfather paradox is obsolete, yes, if you were to take a relatives life, then it would start, otherwise time would reiterate itself over and again until it can deal with your changes by finding a time-line that stays on course.

maddutchman

the heaviest thing I've heard of was a white dwarf rotating around Sirius , 1.5 million tons per square inch.  that's a fair amount of matter in one space to get that sort of weight.
If infinity isn't impossible why all of a sudden should any rules then apply to compression. If infinity is possible, than anythings possible I say.

I don't believe in the big bang theory, but for some the statement of belief  is that all matter was condensed into a smaller space, exploding outwards. Now if there was an infinity of space condensed into a containable area, compression rules don't apply. Or therefore space has an end????
Dutchman

TuperYabba

A cubic centimeter of a neutron star weighs around 100 million tons. A neutron star is no larger than a city(Big city of course). While I believe in a limit to storage, nothing says that limit is a low one.

TuperYabba

Oh, and the compression of data is a bad example because, that has infinity potential.

Namra

Quote from: maddutchman

I was always under the impression that black holes were imploding stars (maybe stars towards the end of their life) where gravity was that dense that even light could not escape it . Hence the impression of a black hole. Now if nothing can escape these black holes in theory, where does the matter get the energy to escape or propel itself out of these holes again, to some unknown place infinitesimal light years away?

You are correct.  I actually misstated what I was saying in regards to escaping X-Rays.  In cases where there are binary stars and one becomes a black hole, the black hole will often times suck up the other star but the X-rays will be quick enough to escape the gravitational pull of the black hole.

TuperYabba

X-Rays travel at the same spped as light, light cannot escape a black hole. Off Topic: I was bored so I made a 3d animation of an artificial wormhole. If anyone wants a copy of this piece of eye candy, ask me.

TuperYabba

X-rays probably show up in the ergosphere of a blak hole.

Logic

Quote from: TuperYabbaNo matter how strong you are, you can only pack something so tight. After that you can hold no more, where does the excess go?

On a quantum level, particles are as far apart from eachother as our sun is from the planets. Thoeretically all matter in the universe could be packed into the size of a basketball, if each particle was directly touching one another.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Logic

Protons are the only particle with no known anti-particle, and with no detectable mass as it acts both as a wave and a particle at the same time. Its strange that blackholes absorb light but not x-rays (which I dont know much about).
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Ybom

Quote from: Logic
Quote from: TuperYabbaNo matter how strong you are, you can only pack something so tight. After that you can hold no more, where does the excess go?

On a quantum level, particles are as far apart from eachother as our sun is from the planets. Thoeretically all matter in the universe could be packed into the size of a basketball, if each particle was directly touching one another.
And you obviously know how big the universe is. Wee. You also obviously know how much matter is in the universe. I'm tired of scientists applying definite unknowns (for now) to things like the universe potentially existing within the space of a basketball, or a marble, or an atom. It doesn't make sense that every well known object that seems to be round is the scientist's playground with theoretical fantasies. I swear if one day a scientist with this mindset (for instance: you) suddenly develops a strong enhanced kundalini explosion and suddenly morphs the universe to fit neatly snug within the space of a basketball because of a lifetime of errant scientific fantasizing, killing us all in the process, I will most definitely float my energy body in that general direction and kick your energy body's butt, hardcore style.

Is anyone with me to spend hundreds of trillions of dollars on a program to send any and all people like this directly toward a black hole by any means possible, so they can get a closer, more time distorted outlook on life?
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

TuperYabba

To logic: Photons, not Protons, our radioactive satellites make  all the time. Two URLs to prove this:
http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/5/7/5/1
http://ida1.physik.uni-siegen.de/pamantip.html

To quote the second site: Antiprotons have been observed in the cosmic rays since 1979 by balloon-borne experiments [1, 2]; prior to these measurements it was generally expected that all primary cosmic rays experienced the same basic history during their acceleration and propagation. Similarly it was assumed that all secondaries were produced and stored in the same regions of the Galaxy. These assumptions were quite adequate to explain the observations of secondary Z>3 nuclei in cosmic rays (see, e.g.,[3]). The present experimental situation is shown in the plot below

TuperYabba

Here's somthing else I found:
The short answer to "are there anti-photons" is "yes", but the disappointment here is that anti-photons and photons are the same particles. Some particles are their own antiparticles, notably the force carriers like photons, the Z boson, and gluons, which mediate the electromagnetic force, the weak nuclear force, and the strong force, respectively. Particles that are their own antiparticles must be electrically neutral, because an aniparticle has the opposite electrical charge as its partner particle. Other things must also be zero, like the number of quarks. A neutron cannot be its own antiparticle because it is made up of quarks and an antineutron is made up of antiquarks. A pi_0 is made up of a quark and an antiquark and is in fact its own antiparticle also.

URL: http://van.hep.uiuc.edu/van/qa/section/New_and_Exciting_Physics/Antimatter/20020818020153.htm

TuperYabba

Logic: Logically, Everything must have its own mirror, even the black holes. A helpful
URL: http://www.matter-antimatter.com/white_hole.htm .