News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Salt

Previous topic - Next topic

Awakened_Mind

This is a short little story of something so insignificant that I still believe to be the result of quantum effects.

The other day I looked in my pantry while I was cooking and grabbed the salt. I wondered why we only had the 125g instead of the 750g salt. Simply because you save buying in bulk to me it's easier buying it once for a year or so than every few months. I've brought this up before with mum (about a year ago) and she said we "didn't need the bigger one". Never been mentioned since. While I was cooking this 'smart' shopping method was on my mind.

That was yesterday. Today I look in the pantry and see the small 125g with a 750g sitting right next to it.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Sharpe

So your mum went out and bought the 750.

GANAMOHA

your post is a little hard to follow
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Awakened_Mind

Me and mum had an argument a year or so ago about why we have a smaller container of salt instead of a larger one. Never brought it up since.
I was cooking the other day and thought about the same issue, she was still buying the smaller salt.
The next day there was the larger one sitting next to the smaller one.

-AM

GANAMOHA

hmm....did you ask her about it?

Awakened_Mind

She hasn't been home. What's to ask though?

-AM

GANAMOHA

why and if she bought it  :-P

Awakened_Mind

I'm certain she bought it. If I ask her "Why'd you buy the salt?" She might be a little thrown off. I'll ask her when I see her next and post her answer.

-AM

Stookie

That's an interesting concept Nodes. Here's another example:

I have a crazy friend who thinks that he alone can make the Braves win a game. He says if he's watching and puts his energy into it, they win. If he's in a bad mood and not feeling it, they loose. So I told him, "maybe you're not actually influencing the game, but "feeling" into the future outcome of the game".

But nooooo, he's convinced he has the powers to do this. So I said "why don't you use your powers for something other than major league baseball? The world needs some fixing". That silly psychic.

Mydral

Uhm whats special about this. Here this is what your mum probably thought:

1 year ago you had the discussion about salt. This makes "salt" a trigger word in her mind.
Now after 1 year she needs to buy salt, sees the two sizes of salt in the shop and remembers the discussion and agrees with you. So she buys the 750mg.

So this is Quantum Physics because??  :?
In somnis veritas

Awakened_Mind

Quote from: Mydral on December 30, 2006, 08:03:58
Uhm whats special about this. Here this is what your mum probably thought:

1 year ago you had the discussion about salt. This makes "salt" a trigger word in her mind.
Now after 1 year she needs to buy salt, sees the two sizes of salt in the shop and remembers the discussion and agrees with you. So she buys the 750mg.

So this is Quantum Physics because??  :?
The time in which my though took place and the action in buying it.

Nice point there Nodes. Did it work forwards or backwards in time.

-AM

Chris_com28

Well it is an interesting coincidence. I've had quite a few of them. Mostly through dreams.