News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dr. Hameroff

Previous topic - Next topic

ImmuredSoul

I'm not getting anything when I click on the links . . . HELP!
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

kiauma

Yikes!  I've tried several things, and I can't seem to get them to work.  Why so many links? I only put in two.   I don't understand what this is doing.

Mods, could you look into this??  [:(]
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Nick

Try the following link:

http://www.quantum-mind.org/

It will redirect you to the proper site.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ImmuredSoul

thanks to both of you, kiauma for the site and Nick for the helping getting to the site [:D] . . . wow, this is interesting . . . thanks again!!!
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

kiauma

You're welcome IS, and Thank You Nick!  [^]
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Rastus

Too much to read at work!  But then again I always wondered why I read Quantum physics texts in high school (albeit old ones, and I was in Exploreres at the Fermi-Lab, circles within sicrles!)

Skimming this looks very good, as it explains a lot about why doctors don't know how the brain really works (that is how it thinks, perhaps it doesn't, it's just a control interface?)
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

t49

quote:
Originally posted by Rastus
... it's just a control interface?)

me thinks Rastus is smarter than all those people who have an entire alphabet after their names.
Tom

Rastus

Well, since RB said it, and a very famous US witch used to expound on it(but stopped mentioning it), and ummmmm n/m(I won't actually say it).  But yeah, it can be used as control interface.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.