News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dark Matter use for Craft Propulsion

Previous topic - Next topic

sterlingindigo

Ok, non-scientist here who was told by 'some friends' in a dream that dark matter could be mined from space to be used in very high speed craft propulsion.  Plausible or not plausible?  Thanks!

jonesy

Not plausible or necessary.

Interstellar propulsion is achieved with something called manipulated light. There is a book out several years ago by Wes Bateman called "Dragons and Chariots" that explains anti gravitational propulsion systems and the concept and basics behind manipulated light.

Light Technology Publishing in Flagstaff Arizona is where you can get a copy.

Hope this helps

Jonesy
May the creator of all that is guide you on your quest for re-perfection.

Ybom

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a beam of light to catch." -Prot

jonesy,
Dragons and Chariots: An Explanation of Extraterrestrial Spacecraft and Their Propulsion Systems is the book you're referring to I assume. I have a brief overview of it provided to me via Seeker Books;

"This data was obtained over a period of 28 years by way of telepathic communication with extraterrestrials who have been visiting our planet in craft we have come to call "flying saucers" or, as they are generally referred to, unidentified flying objects (UFOs)."

I just wanted to say that concepts of telepathic communication are not new to the AP, just like using light to travel at extremely high speeds are not new to fantasy novels and tv series.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

jonesy

you are correct in you observation.

your point is?

thank you

jonesy

Rob

Well, if I were to reply to you, I would indicate that this may be an imprecise method of data gathering, and I would go on to ask who, if anyone, has tried to verify the information given therein? I have yet to see any information that has claimed to come from an extraterrestrial source which has impressed me as accurate or enlightening.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

jonesy

Hello mate,

I understand the skepticism as I too was in the beginning, but when a new system of mathematics comes from the communication to a man with a 10th grade education, and that mathematics is used to configure certain frequencies like the bee I was talking about on another post, then the evidence to me is empirical enough to warrant a second look. It was so compelling to me that I spent 7 years with him and am now working on a way of getting the information out to the world without "interference"  from certain organizations who would not like this kind of information out there.

With the mathematics, we have been able to magnetize any element. I have the demonstration video that shows gold, silver, copper aluminum, diamonds and sodium chloride being magnetized. I would say that this is evidence that even the strictest skeptic would have to take his hat off to.

jilola

Dark matter as a propulsioon system?

Unknown at the moment. Anywhere there is excess energy there is a potential for propulsion.The things to look for are 1) Excess energy and more importantly 2) how to direct it.

Methinks anyway. All bets will be off if someone comes up with a way to circumvent some consservation laws.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Neutral

How to direct it fundamentally revolves around using different method for travel. Classical methods such as working on different direct propulsion methods, all of which rely on Newton's third law, "III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.". This can be used in many ways, but it has a lot of limitations, Physics is such a pain.

Anyways, truthful, the ability to interpret data over concentrated energy would be a way to achieve some real progress. Converting matter into data on one end, sent towards a specific target, and interpreted and recreated on the receiving end. Think of it like the transporter in Star Trek, just a little more realistic.

Dark matter would come in play as a source of energy, in which any form of propulsion needs. If dark matter has the ability to provide substantial amounts of energy, then the conversion will still be plausible.

I'll detail this more in a separate topic...  :lol:

Krashlanmar

Meh, if you want energy, find a way to convert matter into it... The equation is already out there:
e=mcc

I'd say that would be a waste of time and resources, however.

The way to go, I believe, would be special relativity. I'm by no means knowledgeable enough on this topic to actually explain what we'd have to do, and since I'm living in the era of Newton's third law ("III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.", as Neutral said... What I mean is that cars, planes, rockets, and, well, any mode of transportation that is even being researched on earth at the moment is based on this law) I am having a hard time imagining how you'd use light to propel one forward. Maybe I'm thinking about this in the wrong way...

What my mind wants to think is that you mean that light is to be used as the source of energy; however I don't believe that's what you mean, rationally... Opening my mind a tiny bit, I can somewhat see that if you take advantage of special relativity, you might be able to propel yourself forward without energy (without MUCH energy...), yet I have no idea how this would work...

jonesy, you mind e-mailing me or PMing me with specifically what you have in mind? I'm slightly confused, but very much intrigued.
"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven..."
~Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII

Krashlanmar, the Black Dragon

I implore you not to judge.