If on the micro level consciousness changes a wave to a particle what about...

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbowcity

If on the micro level consciousness changes a wave to a particle what about the macro?

Do you think that reality only responds on a miniscule level?

How does consciousness change the effects on reality?

Is it how much you focus on it?

funfire

I believe it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY&t=876s

check out this video it shows just how consciousness can effect matter itself. I hope this research can go far.

fcojosedea

So there is a simple way to understand it.

The observation effect happens only in the micro, the question would be, can this microscopic event affect in a macroscopic way?
An example on how would that be is imagine a big lake completely peaceful. If you throw a very small rock (a microscopic event) it will cause ripples in the whole lake disturbing it. So a microscopic event can affect the macroscopic landscape.

The problem is that the quantum field is not a peaceful lake, it is more like the sea with waves and storms in places.
If you throw a stone there, you wouls see the effects but they are invisible a little after thet, because there is so mucha happening anyway, something else won't do much.
This is usually called decoherence, what you are causing is brushed away by the environment.

Can we make coherence? Yes, in a very specific environment with advanced apparatus, not our minds.

Can we do it with our minds? Scientifically, there is no proof of that, but it isn't forbidden either. So the "enlightened" masters, masters of the mind can help controling that complicated machinery to prove or disprove it. This needs to be researched...

Szaxx

An interesting concept, it actually has occurred on a global level at the turn of the century. The random number generators used in a long term scientific study of which I can't recall at this time synchronised way outside of anything on record after the 9,11 incident. This project also noted similar effects where the populations thoughts were of a singular nature.
It has been done on a grand scale of synchronicity by many people thinking of a single desire to give peace to the world.
It is real and the percentage of those in the experiment wasn't that high.
I'll try to recall the long term experiment and post it here.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on November 29, 2016, 15:52:45
An interesting concept, it actually has occurred on a global level at the turn of the century. The random number generators used in a long term scientific study of which I can't recall at this time synchronised way outside of anything on record after the 9,11 incident. This project also noted similar effects where the populations thoughts were of a singular nature.
It has been done on a grand scale of synchronicity by many people thinking of a single desire to give peace to the world.
It is real and the percentage of those in the experiment wasn't that high.
I'll try to recall the long term experiment and post it here.
Gregg Braden often speaks of this in his videos and seminars. It is part of the "Global Coherence Initiative".
https://www.heartmath.org/gci/
Further research has been done using Monks and Jewish Rabbis that have created recordable "physical change" by conscious will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLf6uvEjFxM
Check out his website. He has some fascinating research there. He is very passionate about this topic in general.
http://www.greggbraden.com/

Edit: I had to change that link for the Global Coherence Initiative. I also had that name wrong too. It wasn't the Global Heart Initiative. It was the Global "Coherence" Initiative.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.