News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the spirit of life

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

So if everything has a spirit does that mean the sun moon planets or even the universe has a spirit

Xanth

Quote from: Cool101 on March 19, 2015, 20:57:42
So if everything has a spirit does that mean the sun moon planets or even the universe has a spirit
Everything is consciousness.  Yes.  Everything includes... well... everything.  :)
And not just everything within just this physical reality... we're talking everything.
All that stuff you create when you Project (dream, lucid, astral, etc...)... that's included too.

Kzaal

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

skeptic

Cool 101, I had asked this questions like 100000 times and always got the "  right answer". From spirit guides , from old schools , new schools, and it felt good at times but only at times. The idea is just the idea!  If you like it, if it resonates with you , you start contemplate it , nourish it , practice it and eventually you take it on emotional/energetic/physical level and then you feel it and then it becomes "it"  when you do not ask the question any more, you just are it, you become the answer.
At least that is my story. What i am trying to say is that you can read tons of good books and listen to many wise gurus it won't actually change you (if you wanna change of course)  but when you practice and experience (love/giving/sharing/projections/whatever) holding this idea in mind , you change and the idea becomes you!!!!!
Peace and Love.