News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Quantum Jumping??

Previous topic - Next topic

moondial

Anyone heard of Quantum Jumping, by a guy called Burt Goldman?

He's a guy in his 70's who's apparently learned to do all manner of things to an amazing level, piano, photography, painting - I've watched a couple of Youtube vids about him, he certainly can do these things - of course it doesn't prove the way he says he learned, but interesting nevertheless.

I haven't bought it - but I've done some research, and it's kind of a guided meditation in which you're taken to alpha level, you walk down a set of stairs, imagine a door - and you think about whatever it is you want to do, and you're told that there is a version of you in an alternate reality, a doppleganger, who has the abilities you need and that when you open the door & step in, you will meet the doppleganger, merge your energies, and then you'll also take on their abilities. Then you come back.

I know it sounds far fetched - but he's very convincing, and he seems to have been doing this for a long time.

Any thoughts? Anyone have any experience with anything like this?

Thanks

Kev
http://www.webmasterwebsitedesign.com

Search Engine Friendly Website Design

horaciocs

Never heard of this specifically, sounds interesting.

What I've heard of is retrieving skills from past lives, but I've never heard of these skill coming back at once. Usually they will come back gradually, manifesting themselves at, for instance, ease to learn some subject or skill.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

radman32

legit, need to practice that ... once i get out of my matrix

Yamabushi

No but I've come up with a basic, meditational interface practice that is basically the same thing. I view it as a tapping into of what David Bohm called the quantum potential or implicate order wherein all possibilities exist as an infinity of timelines. Or something like that.

Quote from: moondial on September 12, 2010, 18:47:04
Anyone heard of Quantum Jumping, by a guy called Burt Goldman?

He's a guy in his 70's who's apparently learned to do all manner of things to an amazing level, piano, photography, painting - I've watched a couple of Youtube vids about him, he certainly can do these things - of course it doesn't prove the way he says he learned, but interesting nevertheless.

I haven't bought it - but I've done some research, and it's kind of a guided meditation in which you're taken to alpha level, you walk down a set of stairs, imagine a door - and you think about whatever it is you want to do, and you're told that there is a version of you in an alternate reality, a doppleganger, who has the abilities you need and that when you open the door & step in, you will meet the doppleganger, merge your energies, and then you'll also take on their abilities. Then you come back.

I know it sounds far fetched - but he's very convincing, and he seems to have been doing this for a long time.

Any thoughts? Anyone have any experience with anything like this?

Thanks

Kev

horaciocs

I'm beginning to give it a try, I'll post results as I experience them.

Yamabushi, what are your results? Is your routine productive?

CFTraveler

Quote from: Yamabushi on September 13, 2010, 15:18:27
No but I've come up with a basic, meditational interface practice that is basically the same thing. I view it as a tapping into of what David Bohm called the quantum potential or implicate order wherein all possibilities exist as an infinity of timelines. Or something like that.

More details please?

Stillwater

QuoteHe's a guy in his 70's who's apparently learned to do all manner of things to an amazing level, piano, photography, painting - I've watched a couple of Youtube vids about him, he certainly can do these things - of course it doesn't prove the way he says he learned, but interesting nevertheless.

Eh, I can do all that stuff pretty well... ain't needed no dopplegangers or triplegangers yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBTmeK52xec

And the way he approaches the keys on the piano, the way he holds his thumbs is very different from how a pianist would normally approach them. He basically hit a bunch of keys without any real harmonic structure. It is cool that he is learning new skills, but those displays don't necessarily require metaphysical intervention.

Not saying it is impossible, but in the time it might take you to try something like that diligently, you might develop the skill you are looking for naturally  :wink:

We all have latent creative abilities in us, and many people would be amazed at the type of skills you can develop if you only believed it was possible. That seems to me to be the primary agency here, at least.

But intersting nonetheless!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

kurtykurt42

Who hasn't heard about Quantum Jumping! I had a crazy dream the other day where I became very lucid and started speaking with my deceased grandmother. I said to myself in the dream that this must be an alternate reality but I guess it was probably just a dream. The strange thing was that when I woke up, I could remember saying 'alternate reality' in the dream. I have often thought about what my life would be like had I made different choices and I'm curious to know if those "me"s exist on some timeline out there in space. Who knows, one day we may be able to access our Parallel Universe version of ourselves like the Butterfly Effect.

Stillwater

Hey kurt, how's the quartz treating yout these days ? :wink:

Xanth

Welcome back Kurt.  :)

That's an interesting dream and an interesting question too.  ;)

kurtykurt42

The quartz project was a failure and don't worry Xanth I'm not back, but maybe I'll stop by every few months and post a message or two.

radman32

kurt - have you ever listened to the hip hop artist Canibus?? He's a very skilled lyricist and has content relating heavily to OBE, etc. I can't remember which channel i saw this on, but they showed pics behind Canibus playing. They showed this device, which consisted of copper, silver, quartz; then showed area effects of orgone, magnetics, and tachion, etc. Reminded of you mainly for doing that project. Sorry i don't have the source though, I'll be lookin it up to link here.

TheLight

Quote from: moondial on September 12, 2010, 18:47:04
I haven't bought it - but I've done some research, and it's kind of a guided meditation in which you're taken to alpha level, you walk down a set of stairs, imagine a door - and you think about whatever it is you want to do, and you're told that there is a version of you in an alternate reality, a doppleganger, who has the abilities you need and that when you open the door & step in, you will meet the doppleganger, merge your energies, and then you'll also take on their abilities.

You can download QJ free. All of Burt Goldman products. Actually, you can download any product/book/ course imaginable (worth getting) if you find the right torrent search ;). i would recommend buying it tho, because that would be "stealing"- or maybe its sharing??? ah well... but its freely out there for everyone to download on the interwebz..

I never used QJ or BG products.. but I have seen the door he speaks of, many other people have spoken of this door too. I've seen a being open and come thru the door, but it ended there when i opened my eyes ! damnit! lol.. As for merging energies and taking on abilities that seems possible.. I know people that have had energy healing done by their spirit guides.. and this sounds similar..

I used a meditation from Tom Kenyon (tomkenyon.com) to enter this state.. its free to download on his website under "sound gifts"..  called pineal gland attunement.. all you need to do it listen to the audio and follow the instructions and a door may appear for you, as it did for me.. No QJ needed!!!!

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on September 15, 2010, 00:38:19
Who knows, one day we may be able to access our Parallel Universe version of ourselves like the Butterfly Effect.

You are always entering in parallel universes with every new thought you have. Every thought is a new universe. Consciousness is that powerful.

Its not about learning how to access parallel universes- you do that naturally as part of your existence. Creation is INFINITE and everything exists RIGHT NOW. This means theres an infinite number of experiences going on right now. Your actually in a dream right now, so wake up !!!

What you need to learn is how to access the parallel universe YOU PREFER by shifting your consciousness to that reality.

Learning to do this in a positive manner and consciously is what people need to become aware of. You really are creating your reality with every moment and thought of existence.

I can tell you from experience positive synchronicity explodes when your in the right "parallel universe" ;)

horaciocs

Quote from: TheLight on October 22, 2010, 04:42:18
You can download QJ free. All of Burt Goldman products. Actually, you can download any product/book/ course imaginable (worth getting) if you find the right torrent search ;). i would recommend buying it tho, because that would be "stealing"- or maybe its sharing??? ah well... but its freely out there for everyone to download on the interwebz..

I never used QJ or BG products.. but I have seen the door he speaks of, many other people have spoken of this door too. I've seen a being open and come thru the door, but it ended there when i opened my eyes ! damnit! lol.. As for merging energies and taking on abilities that seems possible.. I know people that have had energy healing done by their spirit guides.. and this sounds similar..

I used a meditation from Tom Kenyon (tomkenyon.com) to enter this state.. its free to download on his website under "sound gifts"..  called pineal gland attunement.. all you need to do it listen to the audio and follow the instructions and a door may appear for you, as it did for me.. No QJ needed!!!!

You are always entering in parallel universes with every new thought you have. Every thought is a new universe. Consciousness is that powerful.

Its not about learning how to access parallel universes- you do that naturally as part of your existence. Creation is INFINITE and everything exists RIGHT NOW. This means theres an infinite number of experiences going on right now. Your actually in a dream right now, so wake up !!!

What you need to learn is how to access the parallel universe YOU PREFER by shifting your consciousness to that reality.

Learning to do this in a positive manner and consciously is what people need to become aware of. You really are creating your reality with every moment and thought of existence.

I can tell you from experience positive synchronicity explodes when your in the right "parallel universe" ;)

Did you do the pineal attunement meditation following the steps he provided on that extra webpage that comes along with the mp3? How did it go?

rem

i say that is really interesting.. mastering skills in weeks and stuff... but i dont know.. i passes by the site where they offer the course for quatum jumping, and its really i dont know.. it looks like those scam sites that tell you over and over again how good it is.. and that the price is to good to be true, and buy it now because my publisher just let me publish 500 copys and when those run out, the price will go considerably up and stuff like that... and when you try to leave the site.. theres a pop up that says.. " wait.. are you suree you want to leave bla bla... "

So i dont know.. imma try to get a free copy somewhere.. but the site, how its structured looks lame

Stillwater

Yeah... just have to say for someone claiming something so extraordinary, and to be the master of it all no less, he sure shows a lame skill set. I mean, you say you are making use of parallel universes and 24th century science... and it has taught you ... to take point-and-shoot pictures, and pound keys on a piano like a toddler? Am I missing something?

moondial

Quote from: Stillwater on October 31, 2010, 04:40:34
Yeah... just have to say for someone claiming something so extraordinary, and to be the master of it all no less, he sure shows a lame skill set. I mean, you say you are making use of parallel universes and 24th century science... and it has taught you ... to take point-and-shoot pictures, and pound keys on a piano like a toddler? Am I missing something?

I can see what you're saying but you're being overly critical in my opinion - I'd love to see a toddler playing a keyboard like that, I'm a musician & I've played piano / keyboards for years, I had lessons as kid, I don't consider myself to be able to play, I enjoy having a play every so often - and I'm nowhere near as good as this guy is, so if he really did have absolutely no skill prior to this experience that he claims gave him the skill, then either there is something in it or he is a amazing natural. also, to put down his "point & shoot" photography is a bit besides the point, it's not the photography but the art behind it that he claims was given to him via this method - and also you miss the point that he's also apparently an award winning painter also apparently a completely new skill.

Of course just because he can do these things doesn't mean he got them via this "astral jumping" but I don't think it's really very constructive to put down these skills, all of the skills he demonstrates are pretty darn impressive if he really did not take any time to learn them. Learning to play piano like that would take a few years of hard work, just look at the way he uses his left hand while not looking at his fingers, this is not the work of a novice - nor is his art work.

Thanks

Kev

moondial

Quote from: Stillwater on September 13, 2010, 22:34:54
Eh, I can do all that stuff pretty well... ain't needed no dopplegangers or triplegangers yet.

So you also instantly gained the ability to play piano / keyboard, photographic art & painting, and internet marketing? If so - WOW - but I'm guessing that any skills like this that you do have, took you some time & effort like the rest of us? What Burt Goldman is claiming is that he got these skills immediately from "Quantum Jumping"

QuoteAnd the way he approaches the keys on the piano, the way he holds his thumbs is very different from how a pianist would normally approach them. He basically hit a bunch of keys without any real harmonic structure. It is cool that he is learning new skills, but those displays don't necessarily require metaphysical intervention.

I don't think it really matters how he holds his thumbs..... and to say he's hitting keys without any harmonic structure..... is your hearing OK?  :wink: I play a bit, and I play other instruments, and I completely disagree that he's just hitting keys. Anyone who has jumped on a piano & just randomly hit keys knows that it does not sound like the way this gentleman is playing. You are missing the point though, the point is he claims to have gotten the piano skills of his doppleganger, he is not saying (I don't think) that his doppelganger is a concert pianist...... he's merely saying that he has a doppleganger that can play piano & that's how he instantly got the skill.

Thanks

Stillwater

QuoteI don't think it really matters how he holds his thumbs..... and to say he's hitting keys without any harmonic structure..... is your hearing OK?   I play a bit, and I play other instruments, and I completely disagree that he's just hitting keys.

Well, You can just play a series of moderately spaced intervals, a bunch of fourths and sixths, etc, without any real structure, and it will come off as being a chromatic jazz piece. I mean, you can play intervals that would normally sound terrible, like minor seconds, and as long as they are played in different octaves as a ninth or something, they will still be aurally admissable. It is very easy to improvise in a completely random way if you have a kinesthetic feeling for the types of patterns chords or arpeggios normally take, without even knowing what they are. I think having an understanding of theory leads one to think that if something someone played sounds ok, they must also have competency in understanding proportional to what they played, and this is not always so.

QuoteOf course just because he can do these things doesn't mean he got them via this "astral jumping" but I don't think it's really very constructive to put down these skills, all of the skills he demonstrates are pretty darn impressive if he really did not take any time to learn them.

Well, the direction I am arguing from is that if he is claiming something absolutely astounding, such as making use of other realities to develop skills in his life, he would need to display equally astounding proof in order to claim that. Why can't he speak 11th century Chinese, or play chess like Bobby Fischer? The skills he has displayed are respectable, but clearly not things that are so difficult they could not have been developed in days a piece, if the right principles are understood.

Notice, I am not saying he is a fraud, and I definitely think that what he claims is in the realm of the possible, but I don't think that the skills he is displaying are of the magnificent caliber that they would qualify as proof for such a bizzare claim. For instance, if I claimed to have visited France, and I offered up as proof a small brass figure of the Eifel tower, you would say that I certainly might have been there, but that such a token clearly did not do much in the way of proving it.

CFTraveler

Quote from: moondial on January 08, 2011, 14:42:47
So you also instantly gained the ability to play piano / keyboard, photographic art & painting, and internet marketing? If so - WOW - but I'm guessing that any skills like this that you do have, took you some time & effort like the rest of us?
But how do you know that he indeed got them from Quantum Jumping?