News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Whats the point of speaking to my spirit guide?

Previous topic - Next topic

cube

This is a very good question that I only recently came to understand.

It's all about ego versus the Spirit. Really there's very little you or I can do as long as we hold on to our egos, but if we give that up and let Spirit work through us we become far more energetic.

I used to think, "Why should I bother asking for information about myself, I already know what I'm going to do one way or the other!" That's actually the ego speaking and not the Spirit.

If we can lower our egos to the point where we can hear our guides, then we're much closer to being able to live each moment for love and experiencing everything fully.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

The AlphaOmega

For me the answer is that I don't know enough.  My spirit guide sees a greater portion of the picture then I do, and because of that He is more capable of fully understanding me.  He knows what is best for me better then I do.  I walk through life in tunnel vision, and he has a greater field of sight then me (not literal eye-sight, I'm talking knowledge).
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Risu no Kairu

"Hey, have you seen my sock? This one is missing it's match."

"Oh, yeah. It's right behind the TV. "

You don't have to talk to your guide, assuming you have one. However, if you have one, you always have someone to talk to.

You don't have to do the pendulum thing, either. You could just picture a nice, comfortable place in your mind,then ask your guide to come out.

Hell, I just start talking to mine without picturing anything. (If I'm correct, I usually get my Higher Self. That's what it claims to be. Sometimes, there's another one that claims to be a guide.)

Now, the only problems you may run into here are:

1)Believing that it is not a guide, but yourself talking to you.
2)Starting out unable to tell the difference between your thoughts and theirs.

If you're not sure whose "voice" it is, just repeat the question a few times until you are sure. They're patient.

Sometimes you'll know because you'll get an answer way different than from what you  were expecting.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

General-Army

What do you have to do to contact your guide or higher self?

cube

CLick your heels together three times and say "There's no place like home"
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Fuzziwig

Hello everyone
I saw this interesting thread and thought i would give my input on it. I myself have a Pleiadian guide, and im quite content with the development that has followed, since I came in contact with her through telepathy. It has lead to many things, and as a result im now channeling information for answering questions that members might have in the Communications section. Its a joint venture with two alien species called the Zeta and the Reptilians, that allows myself and another channeler Edi to give input through channeling on various subjects of the members choosing. Also channeled information is provided from Mayatnik, whos currently channeling for the Pleiadians on the Reptilian Communication thread giving background information, which the Reptilians add futher information onto through my channelings. This is to give certain subjects further depth and understanding. I will let the Zeta comment on your question General Army, because they have expressed an interest in doing so and because its a very relevant question. I will do so by the help of my guide, who will provide a telepathic connection to the Zeta. Heres what they had to say.

Zeta:
Guides are higher beings who wish to assist the individual in his/her personal development. It is by the communication with the guide that an active process can take place, which enables the individual to draw from a before unknown source of information. The source capable of providing vast amounts of knowledge on the subjects that the individual might want to know about. This access mean that the individual can develop not only in the knowledge about the beings that are assisting the individual, but know about the importance of learning. A learning that goes on through life in an attempt to learn lessons from it. Lessons that can be extracted from the various situations the individual is experiencing. The individual will by the help of a guide go through these situation with a guidance that means that the individual can be prepared for hardship and failure, but even better can be helped and comforted through these hard times. It doesnt mean that life will be easy, but it means that the individual will be better equiped for these situations and learn from them easier, so to gain knowledge about these kinds of situations. The guide will in overall provide for the guidance and comfort for the individual so he/she can develop both spiritually and intellectualy.

That was it, and should you have further questions for them, then your welcome to pose them in the Zeta Communications thread.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

Risu no Kairu

I don't do anything.

I just think the questions with the intent of them going to a guide. Then I get an answer.

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

General-Army

Whats the point of speaking with my spirit guide, i havent been on for a while so i sort of need a refreshment of memory because i didnt care until i had some more lucid dreams that came out of nowhere, but now im thinking, what would be the point of speaking to my spirit guide and how would i speak with my spirit guide? I kind of know why to speak to a spirit guide, but not fully.