News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

reincarnation

Previous topic - Next topic

serge

Yes this is not a new topic, I know.
As part of my personal quest for spiritual evolution I have come back and forth many times on... what I believe we do as  spirits temporarily incarnated in the physical world and after half a century of reflexion I still don't know what to think. Note that I am not a religious person and I only  rely on  solitary meditation, dream interpretation and to a limited degree OBEs  to find "my" truths.
The idea of reincarnation (meaning as a human being on this physical plane) puzzles me. Does any one here has stronger views  (for or against)about this. What evidence would we have that spiritual evolution involves living several lives on this very plane and why should this be the case.

LightBeam

If you can answer the following question without a doubt, then you will have your topic answer as well.

Can you learn it all only by experiencing one character in one reality?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

serge

Quote from: LightBeam on February 28, 2019, 21:04:47
If you can answer the following question without a doubt, then you will have your topic answer as well.

My answer is I don't think I can.
This however does not tell me if people reincarnate in the physical plane ; they could live other lives elsewhere:-)

Xanth

Quote from: LightBeam on February 28, 2019, 21:04:47

It's kind of like playing World of Warcraft with only a single character... LoL
You simply can't experience the entire game that way.  One must have several alts!