News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can someone tell me if this was reincarnation?

Previous topic - Next topic

GodlySmith

So, I was searching through the forums and seen that this one was all about spiritual stuff. So, about a year or so ago, my mom told me that one day many years ago when I was around 4. That I told her I had another mom, my mom said that we was curious and asked me where she was (she thought I was just using my imagination). I had replied to my that she was dead, my mom asked me, how did she die? I had told her that me and her got in a car accident and that we both died. The scary part is that I have a vague memory of the day some sort of thing like that happened.

I can also have some sort of vague memories of what I think is a past life, I started having this second memory back when I was around 7-9. That I had previously lived as a 40 year old business man. I have some sort of memory of what the facial structure was, but I cannot say that any of this is true. But I always, have that sort of thing on my mind, I used to think about it all the time. Was this reincarnation?

CFTraveler

Sounds like it.  When I was very young (playpen young) I met another baby who I immediately recognized as Ivette, from my life before.  She however, did not recognize me.  I had flashing memories of having been a woman, and having a woman's body.  To this day I have always wondered who this person was, and what happened to her.  Unfortunately, my mother couldn't remember who this baby might be, as in those days she had many friends with children my age, and socialized a lot.  I remember being in the playpen with this child and 'talking' to her.
I think this was reincarnation, although it could be other things.
Why?

GodlySmith

I have never really had that sort of thing happen unless you call it deja vu.

CFTraveler

Quote from: GodlySmith on October 18, 2013, 20:21:59
I have never really had that sort of thing happen unless you call it deja vu.

I'm not sure what that means.  Deja vu is the feeling of something that is happening at a moment has happened before.  I am talking about memories, of things that couldn't have happened.
There are many ways to explain it, besides reincarnation, but deja vu is not one of them.
Why?

ATOMxTHExGREAT

id have to say it does sound like a good chance.

as time passes we tend to forget how active our non-physical presences is. i remember as an infant child holding vast amounts of knowledge..almost like 100 lifetimes worth of information.  now 24 years later i only remember the feeling... :|
Do not listen to the one who says to close your mind

Volgerle

As a child (or better: since childhood), I "knew" that I was there "before" this life, despite the lack of specific (past or in-between-life) memories. It's a "knowing" I brought with me in this life and I am happy about it since it kept me from developing into a fear-driven materialist-atheist person.

BranStark

I have seen "The boy who lived before" documentary. It deals with the same subject. Has anyone seen this too? What do you think: fake or real? Seems real to me.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-boy-who-lived-before/

seapony

Reincarnation ? How about the idea that it is all happening NOW....
All at once...and what we think of as reincarnation is tapping into other aspects of
ourselves in other "lives".

TylerSnotgern

Quote from: GodlySmith on October 17, 2013, 20:55:38
I can also have some sort of vague memories of what I think is a past life... Was this reincarnation?
Find a reputable Past Life Regressionist and by reputable I mean someone who doesn't list PLR as part of their New Age woo without sufficient history and credentialing.