News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The soul or body?

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphm

i have always liked the saying that we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
i think there was another teleportation exp. that involved dissassembling a laser beam and putting it back together.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

jilola

re teleportation expriment: At the moment (I'm an optimist) it is impossible to transfer the quantum state and physical relationships of the billions of atoms that compose our bodies. But this one day be done the  reconstructed body would be the original body as the factual existence of the particles at the destination would negate their existence at the source (or that's what quantum mechanics tried to tell us http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>)

As for the chicken/egg dilemma I don't see it exists. The physical body is a vehichle for the spirit to experience and learn of the actual pysical plane. Therefore they are not as such dependent on each other but rather co-operative. The interesting question is then what would the pysicaƶ body be without the spirit?

2cents

jouni

Tom

The body is connected by the silver cord to the astral body, right? And the astral body can move instantly to any location? Well, then: this time the body moves first.

jilola

...which is what I forgot to write. If the physical body is transported to another location by whatever means and if the PB is the vehicle of the souls and if they are indeed connected (via the silver cord) then the soul would be connected to the body after the tranference.
Any guesses as to what happens during it? The original body is no longer and the destination body hasn't yet been formed. What then is the point of contact between the sould and the body?

jouni

Shimewaza

As far as I can remember about these teleportation experiments, it was using quantum entanglement, where one particle knows the state (?) of another no matter how far apart they are.

This wouldn't be actual teleportation no matter how much they want it to be, it would be replication. Teleportation would involve disassembly and reassembly of particles to be accurate, which noone has figured out how to do yet.

I remember reading an old sci fi book, where their teleportation devices made an exact duplicate of someone and then destroyed the original..leaving the copy to wander around as if they were the only one. Interesting to see if this would be possible, and how the mind does interact with the body and vice versa.

- Shimewaza.

quant

This is an interesting one, which scientist may just laugh at you about.  But, here goes.

Has anyone ever thought about this.
We will use TK as the method for teleportation.

A spoon.  If someone changes the spoons resonance frequency, move it to the real-time realm, move it to the specified location, then change the frequency back to the physical world's one.

That would be teleportation.

What do you people think of that?

General-Army

I would think you would die since your brain and all your organs are being put down into adoms and transported seperated.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

clandestino

If it is possible to change the "resonance frequency" of a physical object as you say Quant, then maybe your suggestion is possible !!

I don't see how the soul / astral body could be affected by teleportation...after all it doesn't occupy the physical realm as far as we are aware..

However, quantum entanglement and replication....sounds like that would have a different outcome.

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

quant

I don't see why it is not possible to do what i said.
I am just trying to think of a real world example of when matters ressonance frequency is changed, but nothing pops into mind, i will post again if i think of something.

rodentmouse

hello to the people :D

i have been wondering about weather, the Soul and chakras etc are a byproduct of our physical body, or the physical body is a byproduct of the soul   (chicken or the egg??)  
the reason i ponder this is becasue i have read an article recently about scientists who beleive they can build a teleportation machine,  at the moment they are trying it on single atoms, but apperently it is completely possible to do it to humans.....

But since the soul is non-physical  i was wondering weather that would be teleported aswell??  and that at the other end, a soulless body would flump to the floor completely lifeless and the soul would remain at the other end, undetected by the machine???