News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Intensified Learning

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

We've spoken so often about being observers in this life. EV and I were talking about the purpose of observing. My first thought was well, adding to our wisdom. But I just said it without really comprehending it. It was sort of a theory.  When we come up with theories, we don't truly understand the full content. But today one of the "downloads" of information happened. These events happen after I ask a certain questions, spend time thinking about them, trying to understand. And after a while suddenly a stream of thoughts start downloading into my head. This is the best way I can describe it. During these times I am not thinking or meditating on these questions. It always happens during times when I am doing routine daily things. So just now, I was just looking out my window my neighbors Christmas lights. And the info started downloading really fast and it hit me. I felt so much wisdom within me from observing the world being placed under such intense lesson after lesson after lesson. I feel now like a true teacher, that is watching the students struggling through their tests, but patiently letting them struggle in order to have them grasp the lesson and truly learn. Everything seemed to be in order. There was a sense of order when looking it from a higher perspective. While looking at through a human perspective it's a chaos. But when you step back or lift higher, you see every peace of the story being exactly where it needs to be in order to form one complete book. Now, I feel more at peace knowing that in this extreme fire, something strong is being forged. I feel like I don't have to prove any points to anyone anymore, even if I see that they are so blinded by fear and ego. They are not even letting any suggestions or different perspectives. The ability to reason is gone I observe. So, I just step back and let them experience the manifestation of their thoughts so they can actually "see" the consequences. They must experience the consequences in order to grasp the lessons. And that is the extreme. No teachers assistance. But this is how the learning goes faster. I now fully understand my theory that I spoke of two weeks ago.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on October 06, 2020, 03:50:01
We've spoken so often about being observers in this life. EV and I were talking about the purpose of observing. My first thought was well, adding to our wisdom. But I just said it without really comprehending it. It was sort of a theory.  When we come up with theories, we don't truly understand the full content. But today one of the "downloads" of information happened. These events happen after I ask a certain questions, spend time thinking about them, trying to understand. And after a while suddenly a stream of thoughts start downloading into my head. This is the best way I can describe it. During these times I am not thinking or meditating on these questions. It always happens during times when I am doing routine daily things. So just now, I was just looking out my window my neighbors Christmas lights. And the info started downloading really fast and it hit me. I felt so much wisdom within me from observing the world being placed under such intense lesson after lesson after lesson. I feel now like a true teacher, that is watching the students struggling through their tests, but patiently letting them struggle in order to have them grasp the lesson and truly learn. Everything seemed to be in order. There was a sense of order when looking it from a higher perspective. While looking at through a human perspective it's a chaos. But when you step back or lift higher, you see every peace of the story being exactly where it needs to be in order to form one complete book. Now, I feel more at peace knowing that in this extreme fire, something strong is being forged. I feel like I don't have to prove any points to anyone anymore, even if I see that they are so blinded by fear and ego. They are not even letting any suggestions or different perspectives. The ability to reason is gone I observe. So, I just step back and let them experience the manifestation of their thoughts so they can actually "see" the consequences. They must experience the consequences in order to grasp the lessons. And that is the extreme. No teachers assistance. But this is how the learning goes faster. I now fully understand my theory that I spoke of two weeks ago.

Wow, just wow. What an "EXCELLENT" thread, especially now!   :-)

Many of us here on the Astral Pulse have shown either through admitting it or just by the way they post that we a "Empaths", amongst other things that is. "Observer" is another trait that we seem to share.

First I want to answer a few of your statement above. There are so many great points that you are making there. EV and I have talked about this many times throughout the years we have known each other. Nameless also comes to mind there, like Baro-san, Volgerle, Szaxx, OmCasey and too many others to list.

I have questioned this "Observer" thing myself for years. It seems to be some kind of duty whether we are conscious of it or not. It seems to strengthen the more we become consciously aware of everything in and around our environment, just as our "Empathic", sense of "Knowing"  and other traits we seem have do.  
What I noticed is first you must have a life and life style itself that permits you to one. Years ago I heard a conversation with Dolores Cannon speaking of what she called the "Wanderer's". These seemed be Beings from other realms that "chose" to "volunteer" to come to Earth to help for one reason or another. These "Wanderer's" seemed to share some traits with one another. One being the fact that they had to stay "alone". They didn't seem to wed or even take have a Mate. Many of their relationships seemed to either end quickly or go all the way from wed to death do us part. Even in a long relationship they still found themselves distant. Why you may ask? Well, from talking from my own life experiences here, I left home when I was young and every person I met, every relationship I had, those people had families and friends. I was always the "outsider". By being a Outsider, you get to see the whole picture. You learn to "sense" things. It's almost as if you could see emotion itself, if that makes any sense. It isn't any different then Astral Projection itself. You can only go so far in the NP as you at all levels will permit. Some people are given short little sneak peeks just to see what could be, but then they return back to their normal routine and that's all they ever get. Others have a life and life style that permits them to see it to the nth degree.

I enjoyed your final assessment of why we are Observing and I agree, it's all based on the big picture. In another thread I said that this will all change. We just need to get through some more chaos, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So, now, this is where it will get bizarre. I know what you are going to read is going to be hard to fathom, but I have people that I have been sharing little bit and pieces of this experience for months to here on the Pulse.

It all started about 4 months ago. I was becoming lucid in my Dreams and found that I was in some kind of control room. This control room had TV type monitors and on each one of these screens there were many smaller screens. On almost every one of these smaller screen was some kind of rioting, burning building, violent scenario. I look around the room and saw that the room was oval, it seemed neutral in color and essence. There were other "stations" where other Beings also were sitting in front of a large screen with their own TV type of screen just "Observing".

I went back to viewing my screen and saw that when I focused on one of the scenarios on my monitor, suddenly I was there. I was actually in whatever scenario it was. There was violence everywhere.

Night after night I kept becoming aware of the same thing. Now though, there seemed to be a stronger message, "I needed to remove my emotions and bias and just watch what I was seeing. Even when I morphed into the real scene, I still had to watch.

I told EV about that months ago. I didn't say it happened repeatedly for many nights though. I just told him the first time it happened.

So now to the really high strangeness. Many years ago I played the card game "Magic the Gathering". I still own a lot of those cards. The game went Online too, but it was too much of a "pay to play" cash cow. I then heard of a online much cheaper game called "Hearthstone". Yes, it is seen as a kid's game, but the Tourneys they have pay thousands of dollars to not only the winner, but usually the top 10 of that Tourney too. I love strategy games. I used to play Chess quite a bit. Now I just play a Hearthstone for my strategy game fix.

I went to my favorite place to watch Hearthstone tourneys. It's "TwitchTV.com". So, I clicked on the Twitch tv site and placed the game's name in the search engine, but instead I saw the top game/app at the moment was topic "Just Chatting". Curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on that icon. I couldn't believe it, there right in front of me was the screen that I was seeing in my Dreams. I had never seen a split screen like that on Twitch before. Then again, I really didn't know that much about Twitch myself.

Not only was that the split screen design/layout that I had experienced in LDs, on each one of those split screens was a live stream protest/riot like atmosphere. This was exactly what I was seeing in my Dreams.

The next day I went to my computer at 10 pm CST my time, which at the time in Seattle and Portland was 8 pm. For some reason, I went to the Twitch Tv and right to that page I had seen before and sure enough, it was there. For anyone interested the site is called "Woke.net". I guess it's supposed to be for people becoming what they call "Woke". No bias or emotion, just from facts, I find that label is not fitting at all. More on this later.

So, trying to still keep a long story short. I watched the sub screens with the live action or what they call the live streams for the next 97 days until one day I woke up and felt I didn't need to anymore. Throughout this whole experience the word "obsession" was front an center in my mind. The strange thing was I watched every night because for some reason I "had to". MJ and other friends were concerned as well. I finally told them that "it came to me first". I didn't go looking for it. In my Dreams, I was an Observer, that's want I was being taught there. I was shown that I needed to view it with no bias, opinion, or emotion. That was very hard to do. But when you watch as I did, you get to see the before, as in what happened during the start of the protest, the during, this was the action  or violence, then lastly I saw the aftermath.

Watching night to night, I saw things that even the live streamers themselves couldn't see. Why? Because I was an "Observer". Many of the live streamers got the label of Peaceful Observers or "Press". To be Press, all you need is a cellphone and a place to share your feed or pictures. There is no experience necessary. As a member of the "Press" or Peaceful Observe, you get to stand in the front lines. Although they all seem to claim no bias, they seem to be some of the worst verbal abusers there. Their emotions get the best of them.

The day time protests are peaceful. The gloves come out at night time though. If you go to a peaceful protest dressed up like a armored ninja, peace is the last thing on your mind. For 97 days I watched the nightly game of Chess. Early eve there would be speakers on stages or megaphone riling up the crowd. Next the "Drums of War" began. There was always Drumming. That Drumming reminded me of Binaural Beats. But if you watch it like I did, you will find a lot of "psychological" things going on there. I feel for both sides the protesters and the Police because some day they are going to process all the violence that occurred there. There was a lot of "Cat and Mouse" happening there.

There was one streamer that I really enjoyed. He started out as biased as the others, but he seemed to change over time. He is from Seattle. He was there for all of their violent uprisings. He then went to Portland and streamed the nightly happening s there. He then began a cross country tour to finally end up in Washington Dc for the 100,000 person march. While heading there, he was in Chicago when he got a call about the recent problem in Kenosha Wisc.. He stayed there for a few days and became famous when he live streamed the shooting of 3 people, two that died. I watched that night. From there he went to Washington, next to Louisville Kentucky for another situation that arose there. From there he went back to Portland and aided during the severe forest fires they had there by helping with the evacuating farm animals. He also got a chance to sit down with the Ranchers there and so some interviews. Unfortunately for CJ, he returned back to Seattle and was threatened with physical assault by the peaceful protesters there. They had accused him of being a Cop. CJ can be found on Facebook under the name CJTV.  CJ had an uncanny knack for being at the right place at the right time. I make that statement based on his live stream. No one wants to be front and center during extreme violence with shooting, killings, burning buildings and things like that. While in Kenosha, he even worked towards saving a Church that had flames quickly approaching it. He and few other streamers began fighting the flames even before the firefighters got there. In another instance CJ entered a burning building to save the American flag from burning.

I saw live riots, people burning buildings, looting. I even saw shootings live on those streams that end in loss of life. During the day, it was dancing and singing in the streets. Much more subdued.

So, that's my story. This is why Lightbeam's thread here on observing means so much to me, especially now. I stated above about needing the life or lifestyle that would pave the way for something like this to happen. The protests in Portland and the West began abut 8 pm their time, which as I said was 10 pm my time. They wound down about 2 am their time, being 4 am my time. I normally go to sleep at about 4 am every night, So this was a perfect fit. I feel like I was being used as some kind of "recording device". Why did this happen? I still don't know. Once the 97 days were done, the need to was gone. The task, whatever task it was, was complete.

I still go to CJ's page once in awhile though, but that 's because i am enjoying watching his personal "evolution".  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

What an interesting stream of events, Lumaza! It just shows that each of us experience events as per very individualized plan to bring forth awareness and knowledge.

To your other point, I too need NOT to be 100% focus on routine life and goals that many people have. Job, family, work, eat, sleep and then die LOL.  I've always looked at this set of society rules as something I have done millions of times before in other lives. And in this life I am here to do something not so conventional. Like many of us here have felt since childhood that we are more  like visitors, rather than settlers. I personally have always found this Earth and it habitants very primitive. Since I was 5 years old, I remember asking my parents, sooooo, we don't have flying vehicles, or teleportation. lol, and they looked at me like, what? haha. And I was like, where the hell am I?
But as time went by, I realized, well, I just watch them, integrate into society and see how things go. I had straight As at school, got masters degree, lived a normal life with friends, boyfriends, but noticed that people always came to me for advises. I have a natural ability to know answers to any life situation even if I haven't experienced it.  I give excellent marital advises to many people that come to me although I am not married. People then tell me, wow, that advise really worked, how did you know. And I just tell them, I just know. So, I have a very fulfilling life, a job in the science field, but I dont have the typical routine human life. I never felt lonely though, I had always felt presence around me. Sometimes, I just say, hey ET friend, stop hiding and just materialize so we can chat LOL.

Something interesting happens when I drive longer distance. Since I have to focus on driving, this focus is very narrow but subtle at the same time. And every time, when I my mind goes into that mode, I think instantly, "Earth....I am here....what an interesting place" and that feeling of being someone dropped here to watch, analyze and collect data floods my mind. That happens every time I drive longer distance. I think it happens because of the specific focus during driving, where no other thoughts distract, and this surfaces as if it's something encoded within me, like a primary code of some sort. I feel almost like I am a machine and this program gets turns on in my head haha. Who knows, anything is possible  :-D

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Feeling like a "Visitor", not a Settler is a great way to put it!  :-)

I am sure many of us here share the same traits. I believe it was those traits that led us here to this Forum today! The sense of just "knowing" things without experiencing them first. I travelled for over 20 years without settling in one place to call home. For a long time, I basically jumped all around the Country. I would get to a area, find a job and soon a place to stay. That place I found myself in would have it's own troubled issues. I walked into situations of spousal abuse, Suicide, violent divorces, all kinds of things. I normally stayed there until things were calmed down and back to order again. I saw all kinds of chaotic scenes, but I also saw how it was "Love: that prevailed over all. I seemed to just know how to help, like it was being Channeled to me. I also met other unique people along the way that helped me on my own path as well. These were normally very brief encounters but were very profound in nature.

I love my long trips as well. Covid has sidelined all of my long distance driving. Motel/Hotels would seem to offer the most unique LDs. It's like I was picking up on some kind of residual energy that was left from the last Guest in the room.
Driving can be very meditative. But you need to be out on the open roads to do that. Your main focus of course is on the road itself, but still you are relaxed and your mind will kind of wander. You look out at the beautiful Countryside in front of you as your mind seems to just contemplate things.

I too experience that thought that it was very "primitive" here. But more in the sense of primitive being about the violent nature that Humanity would possess. The Wars, the starving, the homeless, etc.. I expected we were beyond those things. The Love was there though. It seemed to always prevail! Dolores Cannon said the "Volunteers/Wanderers" came in 3 waves over 3 different timetables. Many in the first wave committed suicide early. They just couldn't take the negative energy anymore. The next wave seemed to be "forewarned" though. The last wave is what we called the "Indigos" or "Star Children". You can really see how special they are when you look in their eyes. They seem to look right through you. It gives you a great feeling though.

I had to watch people make decisions in their lives that I knew were bad. That's the one thing I was told, that people learn from their errors. That's what makes them stronger and helps them evolve. I was always there to pick up the pieces afterwards though. I didn't always take that stance though. I used to immediately inject and attempt to warn them of the consequences of their decision. But I soon found the error of my way and had to learn to just "observe".  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I feel done, almost finished. Like whatever has made me human is almost gone now. I didn't understand for so long. I thought I had been left, abandoned. This world, people scared the hell out of me but then it showed me such beauty, such synergy, an ebb and flow that had to be experienced, had to be recorded/observed.

And all the while I know now I was being observed/recorded. My actions and reactions were/are being studied. Did I do well? Did I disappoint? Did I overdo it or was I lazy? Did I sometimes lose my way and become more involved than was meant? Did I become involved enough?

I remember bits and pieces of conversations I've had over the years with 'others' Beings seen and unseen. Like you two have observed this often happens while doing something completely mundane and long drives are definitely on that list. I remember a conversation about ego.

At the time I really hadn't read any of the material I have since read through recommendations given on this forum. Of course I knew what ego was just saying not in this broader context. In that conversation I remember being asked to explain ego. I can't remember precisely what all was said but did end with saying that the ego in my experience was vital to the human condition. Without it humans would have no will.

Later, after joining here and reading many recommended books and online stuff I came away feeling that the whole concept of losing our egos was just wrong. I still feel that way but , I don't know. What I'm saying is I feel trying to purge our ego is like denying an essential part of being human. Anyway that is just a bit of one of those mysterious conversations that take place when I'm not paying too much attention.

The programming, the downloads and codes were a bit difficult to digest at first. When I think about that here and now it seems like I understand it now. Before it was just too weird, how can I be an organic creature and a machine? But that's kind of how it feels. With this very revealing conversation it is all starting to make even more sense. Guys I feel like we are approaching something vital. Not just us although we might be some of the few who are aware of it but everyone.

I just wanted to put these thoughts out here and tell both of you how grateful I am for your forthrightness and bravery.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Nameless, this thread has given us a chance to say what we have wanted to say for so long. These are the kinds of conversations I always wanted to have here on the Pulse, but truthfully I didn't know where to even start. It was high time that we finally came out and voiced our thoughts on what we were really feeling and thinking.

I knew I was always among like minded good natured people here, but when we attempted to open up meaningful discussions they always fell flat and disappeared in the Astral pulse abyss! That in itself made me always think twice about replying to threads here. You can give a long reply that you really worked hard on just to see that it only meant anything to you yourself. At least that's the way it felt. For the last few months now I have been relying on PMs here to share my thoughts with members of this Forum who also haven't been comfortable with the current direction that the Pulse and many other Forum like websites has taken. That direction is not the fault of anyone else here. I guess it's just a sign of the times we now live in.

Learning to Astral Project has opened the doors wide open. Awareness at a all time high! Sometimes that can be a good thing!  :wink:

LightBeam

I see what you are saying about the ego, Nameless! Yes, it is within human nature, and without it there will be no sense of survival and we will die off. But it is the inflation of the ego that becomes a problem. I view it as one of the challenges for which many have come here to experience. We are presented in this life with so many temptations and part of the lessons is evaluation if we should give in to the temptations to the point of extreme. The lessons are to use our sense of reasoning, evaluate what's right and become stronger though resisting the temptations. Examples of temptations that some people are drawn to are drugs, alcohol, junk food, perversions, power, attention, etc. The ego really drives making the wrong choices. Also, doing things for one's own convenience instead of the greater good, is also an example of imbalanced ego. Example is one refuses to follow measurements that will save life's because it is inconvenient for them to wear masks, or keep distance, etc. They know the virus will not effect them because they are young and they do not follow the current norms. That is selfishness (ego gone wrong), because they don't think about the greater good, but only what they want for themselves.
Billions of soldiers throughout history have voluntarily gone to the front lines to fight for their county or people. Can you imagine knowing that you are willingly sacrificing yourself for the greater good. I don't think nowadays people have that sense anymore. The ego is really out of balance now and that is one of the problems why we have brought this global challenge. To teach us to become less selfish. Only then, can we reach the next level. Without global sense of living our lives for the greater good, this school will fail and it has to be closed. A few months ago, when the stores were empty, I was in the produce section looking for potatoes. There were a few of us standing there, waiting for one person to fill her bag. She had a few kids around her and literally took all the potatoes that were left to feed her big family, but then she turned around, saw us standing there also waiting for potatoes, looked at her children, took most of the potatoes out of her bag and said to us, here we can share, I will get something else to substitute.  All of us teared up and each took two small potatoes to have enough for all of us. However, this sense of care about strangers has not reached all humans yet as we are witnesses of hoarding for own's self preservation and gain. This needs to improve on a global scale if we want all of these global challenges to go away. The masses have brought this upon themselves because of going in the wrong direction. The others have agreed to be players in this game as well in order to serve as examples and drive the lessons towards success. We all have different roles, but ultimately at a higher level there is always an agreement.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

This is a edit from my post above. For some reason the option to modify it above wasn't there!  :? It must have timed out or something.

I wanted to change this sentence from "I knew I was always among like minded good natured people here, but when we attempted to open up meaningful discussions they always fell flat and disappeared in the Astral pulse abyss!", to this to "but when we attempted to open up meaningful discussions that they (meaning the discussions, not the people) fell flat and disappeared into the Astral pulse abyss.

Reading it back I saw that some people may read that as me saying "they", meaning the people here, fell flat.

EscapeVelocity

No worries...the Astral Pulse Abyss was locked down and the lid closed back in early February in response to the virus; no members have felt the plunge since then, only a few tens of thousands spammers... :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

We really need to fill that abyss... someone's gonna trip and fall into it one day.  >_<  ;)

omcasey

Just showing presence........♥︎

funfire

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on October 13, 2020, 04:11:58
No worries...the Astral Pulse Abyss was locked down and the lid closed back in early February in response to the virus; no members have felt the plunge since then, only a few tens of thousands spammers... :-D

Im a little confused what lid was closed or was there somthing I missed? plunge, spammers? I don't mean to intrude im just curious of what was happening to the pulse in this time.

idk if im miss reading the post im just wondering what kind of problems the pulse had to face in this time.

EscapeVelocity

That was my simple attempt at comedy funfire...no plunge, no lid closed... :-)

The thousands of new spam members that have to be considered and finally discarded; that is very real, so thank the mods that spend the time to do that work of drudgery.

The AP Abyss that Lumaza refers to is a metaphorical idea that posits an answer to why very excellent posts, threads and discussions can come to an end so quickly and somewhat prematurely. The really good ideas/questions deserve more of our attention and consideration and responses.

Just my editorial opinion.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Szaxx

If we use a similarity that's easy on the thinking we could look at a children's cartoon. I propose to use Peppa pig as there's a great representative of expanded ego there. Look at Daddy Pig, yep seriously, he claims to be a ' bit of an expert' and takes the plunge without ado. Most often these actions fail miserably yet it gets corrected by the writers as our little ones do need to respect professionalism in an understandable manner.
One episode entailed a simple task of hanging a picture before mummy pig returned from her trip outside. A great deal of trouble occurred involving a extra view of outside lol.
This is how so many wannabe practitioners plough ahead with the art of projection and resultantly become full of dismay. After a while their piqued interest waxes and they look deeper into the experienced. This is similar to college, you learn a little and become overconfident as the base knowledge is taught and the pitfalls only become known if you think you're 'a bit of an expert'. For the older generation, how many of you read the manual that came with the video player?...
It takes more than you think to be adept and this will take time. The same applies to life in general, riding a cycle, driving a car, starting a business... The list grows.
To project successfully it helps to read the manual or become involved in the discussions. It makes no difference to those here willing to aid anyone whether advanced or better, a complete beginner. PM's are great for more personal questions but some of these will be better in the public domain. You are not alone in the learning and its better to simply ask a question even if it doesn't make sense.
Hopefully this topic will expand.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Makes perfect sense Szaxx, it's like that saying, "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing". And yet I keep stepping into that trap although I doubt I'm alone in being so stubbornly willful, lol. I think cartoons in general are a fun way to look at life. Dr. Seuss was a master pro.

On another note there is something I have finally come to realize that most of you have possibly already figured out. If you want instruction from the NP you have to actually have a purpose. Funny how we know these things and yet have difficulty using that knowledge in a way that makes sense. Here is where Lumaza I know shines, he's been doing it all along with his wire and crystal trees. Plume with her cards and sculptures. LightBeam with her creative writing and teaching and many others as well. Kind of a facepalm moment for me when the concept took hold and jelled.

I feel like I've been playing with the idea for a long time and need a good spanking for being so dense. But finally, I get it! So I'm working with plant materials and whenever I ask questions or for guidance on the NP front I'm actually getting insights through AP, and some mild LDs. That's wonderful as I've been on a dry stretch for months. I'm still not getting anything else but there is this and for now it's enough.

So I'm wondering if any of the rest of you are discovering any new uses for you NP experiences?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

A little knowledge is more than a  (possibly) dangerous thing. It shows a willingness and desire to learn. The commitment is there and the boundary is to be pushed a little too far at times. Experience is earned and like respect it carries a high price at times. Pushing boundaries is the same, there's been many times where I deliberately chose the path of a nightmare for an experience and didn't obtain full awareness until things became far to emotionally negative. I still went back and challenged this inner hell many times. I had nobody to obtain aid from and the internet was years away in time. It didn't kill me, it made me stronger. The process was somewhat unpleasant, a few repeats and an amazing clarity which definitely improved my recall. Achieving faster results and total emotional control came after the nocturnal madness exercises ended. Looking back, I think the NP itself was guiding me. After the Badlands I was prepared for anything.
If you follow the masters word, your learning is made easy. Confucius knew a thing or two about this lol.
I did it the hard way, (still do)!!!
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

LOL, maybe we were all chosen or born with a certain genetic code to ensure we would be very stubborn. A quality that might get in the way sometimes but is very valuable in the learning process.

EscapeVelocity

OMG this post will prove difficult!

The S word was my first choice, but spellcheck refused it...okay we are difficult! stubborn...

It has taken me a couple weeks to reply to this thread because you people leave me no choice but to have to actually think about these things you comment about! Every good thing carries a high price.

LB- I have always gotten the impression of 'observer'...but I think it is somehow more than that. Maybe explorer, surveyor, anthropologist, archeologist, historian, biologist, philosopher...maybe all of these things.

Driving long distance has always been a form of meditation for me...I see things, I realize truths...downloads occur...very subtle, very hypnotic...I drove straight from Daytona to Virginia one year after a race, adrenaline still pushing,..13 hours...and it had its NP moments...

Lumaza- Yes, empathic, and a generally solitary lifestyle...that is what we are. Not all of us but still the need for solitary contemplation. And that takes time. I recognized this from age 8. Lumaza turned me onto Delores Cannon and the idea of the Volunteers, which caught my interest but a friend at TMI said no. So I was left to doubt the whole thing...I just wasn't sure...

We all seem to have our individual glances into the NP.

LB- I had those same questions with my parents and quickly dismissed them. They did not understand and so I went quiet, not wanting to push the issue.

I realized at that point, that a normal life was somehow not going to be available to me. That is not being melodramatic, that is what I simply knew...yeah, I was like 8...lol

part 1

-O. Wilde

EscapeVelocity

part 2

'Primitive'- yes, in the sense that the vast majority of Earth population response is fear-based. The life/death struggle is understandable but a certain level of civilization affords most of us the opportunity to move beyond that, some space and comfort and yet we don't change our response as a group, only as individuals. Thus, the greater group of us, our decisions are still based in fear, greed, anger, violence, exploitation and dominance. That is understandable from the species perspective, and even cultural perspectives, and even two hundred years ago...but it still persists and has evolved into ever finer and more precise systems of psychological manipulation. Sad, yet it is what it is...

It is like a school with differing grade levels. A few remarkable exceptions stand out from century to century...they are either lauded as saints or cast down and killed, or both.

Nameless, I get the same sense that many of us feel "done" and almost finished. Coming to this site for the last few years is maybe like a final gathering, offering some insights and a final recognition or look around amongst ourselves.

Like Lumaza said about finding like-minded souls here on the Pulse, I wondered at one point that many of us might fit into the Castaneda idea of a Nagual's Party, a group that would search and find a mystical path to reach beyond the Earth Life/Death Rebirth Cycle. Then I considered the Cannon idea of Volunteers serving on Earth to usher in a new age. Then with the ET aspect, maybe some of us were simply members of an 'away team'...here to explore, categorize and report...maybe in some fashion, each of these ideas is somehow true or reflective of a finer truth...

Another aspect is that like many of us have realized, the Earth is not that big and that many of us may already know each other. And maybe the Universe/Multiverse is not that big either...and that we already do know each other

-O. Wilde

Lumaza

Wow EV!  :-o Great replies as usual!   8-)

I can't wait to see what Parts 3, 4, 5 and ... will bring!  :-D

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on November 12, 2020, 00:33:17

I can't to see what Parts 3, 4, 5 and ... will bring!  :-D

Haha, no pressure, Professor EV, but keep them coming. Love your comments and insights as always  :-) It's interesting to see others' perspective on certain topic. Almost like, I hope I'm not the only one.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

That's really weird LB. When I initially made my reply above I typed "I can't wait to see what Parts 3, 4, 5 and ... will bring." Yet, the word "wait" didn't show up. You have to love this Server here!  :roll:

Nameless

Wait for it, wait for it .....

EV always has such a wonderful way of bringing it together.

ETA: Tested my waits and there they are :-( LOL