News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New thought

Previous topic - Next topic

somnium

I find it astounding that we all share the same consciousness. We all recite the same information and carry the same answers. Like a program we have been conditioned and fed the same information. I hear it everywhere i go, again and again. Even the more advanced people still use the same channels. Like we congregate in pools of collective consciousness. Yet it so happens that once in while something new is introduced and consciousness is enhanced. We further ourselves and reach totally new awareness. When this happens the collective is immediately affected as the new awareness circulates into the stream. The state of humanity advances in the process.

The question I ask is how does one create new thought? If our awareness is always fixated on what we believe we know then our mind runs in the same pathways. You have to break the shell. Think outside the box. Really question what we think we know. Find our own answers. When we challenge our beliefs and our knowledge we free up the energy stored within them. The paradigm can then change to support something new. Imagination is key, and the link between our mind and our environment.

Any thoughts?

Szaxx

A random event thinking outside the box is all it takes. Take as an example, the invention of the wheel. Until someone stopped and thought about the process of moving objects and the difference in ease on various surfaces, an 'aha' moment of thought occured and changed it all.
Take another example Issac Newton, the apple...
Another James Watt and the kettle...
Nikola Tesla and alternating current transmission lines.
All of the above are prime examples of a change of thought from the mundane following with convention.
One random thought can do so much. Firing up the intuition with imagination starts the ball rolling. Think about the boring daily chores and you'll see how the time taken can be minimised with careful thought.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.