News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Paving Your Path

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

During my walk this morning, I started thinking how manifestation of events in life is just like our thoughts paving  a path before we take every step on this path. The nature of the thoughts design the path. Will it have thorns, mud, uneven stones, broken stones, bushes. Or will it have shiny smooth stones, soft green grass, flowers.
Then as I was walking I started visualizing that my thoughts were throwing a bunch of energy waves right in front of my feet and formed stones on which I am stepping. I imagined stepping on a golden stone. Next I stepped on a beautiful meadow, etc. That was fun imagining stones being formed in front of me with each step I took. Then I thought, hm, what is it that I want to change about my path, let me reshape the stones I am about to step on. Then I thought about something at work that I disliked but change implementation was not up to me. The possibility of these changes to occur were remote and I was aware of that slim chance, but it was something I wanted to get out of my path, so I imagined the stone I stepped on being without this pebble.
Guess what! When I came back from the walk and logged in to start working, within a few minutes I get an email from our director stating these exact changes are taking place effective immediately. I was like, whaaaaat? that was such a fast manifestation haha.

I really like this exercise. I think it would be fun for everyone to try.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

And now you know. Huge thumbs up!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Thanks, Nameless! something else interesting happened just now after lunch I went out in my back yard to get some natural vitamin D. I decided to imagine again colorful stones as I was walking around. Then my human character surfaced, I started analyzing probabilities, etc and then I said to myself, maybe this morning was a coincidence. Two second later I look up and a white butterfly is flying fast towards me. I stopped and I was like wow, dude you are going to crash into me. The butterfly almost touched my arm then made a sharp turn and flew away. butterflies usually don't fly near people. Then a was thinking well, that was unusual, but maybe another coincidence. Boom, two seconds later the butterfly was charging towards me again. Did the same sharp turn right before smashing into my arm and flew away. I was like, ok, ok, I understand now, NOT a coincidence lol. NOT a coincidence. I read the message loud and clear haha.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Laughing, oh girl you are sooo stubborn! One day that little butterfly is going to bowl you over. LOL

Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually see with our physical eyes all the little strings that pull us and everything arounr us. Just for a few seconds and I bet we would never doubt again. But only a few seconds or we likely start worrying about getting tangled up.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 10, 2020, 23:12:14
Laughing, oh girl you are sooo stubborn! One day that little butterfly is going to bowl you over. LOL

Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually see with our physical eyes all the little strings that pull us and everything arounr us. Just for a few seconds and I bet we would never doubt again. But only a few seconds or we likely start worrying about getting tangled up.

lol, definitely seeing is believing applies to humans. And even though those of us who KNOW, sometimes we tend to go with what we observe here. You are right, can you imagine if all of a sudden our thoughts became visible to our physical sight. Then the world would be a different place, but for now this limitation is a part of the game.
Captain Jack Sparrow