News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Self Hypnosis_help

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

I need some help with self hypnosis. I have a book that teach how to do it (this is a resume form the book):
1- relax, sit down in a confortable place,etc,etc, and say to yourself: "my eyes are closing and getting heavy,etc" say that many times and eventually you will see your eyes  closing.

2- when they start closing say "my eyes are getting heavy like iron, so heavy that its almost impossible to get it opened"

3- when you eyes get closed (or shuted- dont know the correct term in english) you say"my eyes are more heavy than iron,blabla,etc,etc and will not be able to open my eyes". If you are unable to do it it because you get yourself hipnothysed.

Well, i think thats just impossible to do not be able to pen my eyes whanever i want. I mean, i´ve tried the self hypnosis but i am always able to open it, even if i focus my self only in that idea.

whats wrong with in here?

give some advices and maybe i will get you a cookie :-)
I love you!

paint1

My suggestion would be to go to the Silva Mind Control website & download the free hypnosis mp3.  I play this to get to the hypnotised state then give myself whatever suggestions I want.Seems to work well.

Kazbadan

Do you think that it works? I mean, does it work with you? For example: can you give yourself sugestions like "i will not be able to raise my arm" and such a thing in fact will happen? What about visual sugestions " i am seeing a nice hot girl :-)" and then you  have an hallucination (different from normal visualisation).

thanks for the idea, i must check up that mp3
I love you!

Cheyyne

Self hypnosis is a deeply involved and complicated subject. Consider, before thinking about how easy such a thing seems, the fact that you're interacting with your subconscious mind. What mechanism have you ever seen that's more complicated, that you need to treat with more care?

It's been the result of my research & experience that sitting in a chair and saying telling yourself that you will get babes, you WILL get babes, will not get you babes. Do you sit in front of your computer and shout, "HEY GET ME SOM BABES OK!!1LOL"? If you do, then, you're probably beyond my help.

It IS possible to get your subconscious mind to eventually accept such suggestions with such brutish methods, however there are far more effective ways of generating suggestions, but they are also much more involved.

First, one must find generate a suggestion that will be effective. Keep in mind that the subconscious accepts suggestions very literally, so if you tell yourself you want to be "cool & confident," you will almost certainly find yourself shivering. Also, you'll want to make sure that your mind will accept the suggestion, as it is literally of a different mind than your conscious.

I recommend reading about the art at http://www.bcx.net/hypnosis/index.html

Decide how committed you are to knowing yourself before wasting time with suggestions unworthy of you.