News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seth Quotes

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Here is a link to Quotes from the Seth materials. They are categorized and easy to navigate. As we discussed on another thread how we should revisit and analyze the past in order to change the present/future, I found this quote on this link. I have all books and in the books there are a lot more details. I highly recommend all Seth books. They contain these deep details and understanding of existence, the multiverse, the spirit, etc. When I first read Seth Speaks 20 years ago, I kept saying, OMG, yes, exactly, wow, wow, wow, that is soooo true....Here is a section on how to change the past in order to change your present. But in the book there are many techniques that explain exactly how should you do that, what to imagine, etc.

"To dwell upon the possibility of illness or disaster is equally poor policy, for you set up negative webs of probabilities that need not occur. You can theoretically alter your own past as YOU have known it, for time is no more something divorced from you than probabilities are.

"The past existed in multitudinous ways. You only experienced one probable past. By changing this past in your mind, now, in your present, you can change not only its nature but its effect, and not only upon yourself but upon others."

Seth Speaks
Session 566

and here is the link to that website with select quotes:
https://sethquotes.wordpress.com/category/books/dreams-books/

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Awesome LB, thanks for posting the link. Seems you are quite our modern day Clarifier.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Dragonscrying

Am very much drawn to Jane Roberts, Thank-You LightBeam.

"Today is tomorrow, and present is past...

Nothing exists and everything will last...

There is no beginning... there was no end...

No depth to fall... no height to ascend...

There is only this moment, this flicker of light...

That illuminates nothing, but ever So bright...

For we are the spark that flutters in space,

Consuming an eternity of a moment's grace.

For today is tomorrow and present and past.

Nothing exists and everything will last."
(Jane Roberts)