What do you think happens when an abused child with a anger disorder dies later?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

What do you think happens when an abused child with a anger disorder dies later? You know when they were very young and were abused and really emotionally hurt? And they grew up with a lot of anger. In my view it's not really their fault. But at the same time it's anger. I don't know what to  think. I want to think that a God would step in and prevent that person from going to hell. But I am not sure God can do that. I am not sure what to think.

If they created a hell on earth, would they go to hell? What do you astral projectors think?

Peace!

Ident

What's this Hell you speak of? The common consensus amongst the mediums who have channelled spirits is that there is no Hell, as the Christians consider it. When we go to spirit, we judge ourselves and take things from there. I don't believe that even the Christians, though, have any particular comments on dying in a state of anger. Being angry isn't a mortal sin.

Karmically, the person maybe had a lesson to learn and the most important consideration is whether they did, in fact, learn it. If they lived with an intense anger then I'd suggest that much remains to be resolved along this direction and perhaps the experience and the ensuing anger were part of an ongoing sequence of intended lives to work through an issue.

Further to your comment of "fault", I'd suggest that fault/blame is a flawed concept. We have experiences and we make of them what we will. We flow through existence and, as we do so, we learn and grow, or not. One might suggest that it is a responsibility to ourselves to try to learn and grow from each experience but, in the grander scheme of things, it's our choice how we react or respond to any stimulus and we might choose to live through an experience many times as we sample many possible responses to a scenario or situation.

PlasmaAstralProjection

BTW when I talk about hell I am not necessarily referring to the hell of the bible.

Peace!

Xanth

It would depend upon whether they were able to reconcile what was done to them in their past or not.

ZiggyMike

What Xanth said, but the situation or hell you find yourself when you die i think is a sum total of all karmic situations. I always like to think that we are all individuated aspects of the divine, and I don't think a God will swoop in to save the day. We have to reap what we sow, or else the learning process is thwarted. And I have noticed that humans learn by experience, most people won't listen or else it happens to them. So, if you die and experience the consequences of anger in the astral might, it so horrible you might not want to indulge in hurtful anger anymore.
Imho
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

majour ka

Quote from: astralprojectee on March 17, 2012, 04:05:18
What do you think happens when an abused child with a anger disorder dies later? You know when they were very young and were abused and really emotionally hurt? And they grew up with a lot of anger. In my view it's not really their fault. But at the same time it's anger. I don't know what to  think. I want to think that a God would step in and prevent that person from going to hell. But I am not sure God can do that. I am not sure what to think.

If they created a hell on earth, would they go to hell? What do you astral projectors think?

Peace!

Who knows the real answer....many things happen to people that seem unjust and unfair, but we have to consider that if we are to learn and progress spirituality then we grow and learn most from the situations that challenge us i.e we learn most from our enemies.
After all anger is a natural response and it takes allot of work on ones self and a level of enlightenment and self realisation to forgive such things...but that is why to forgive is a divine action. As Jesus said " forgive them, for they know not what they do".

The spirit world that I have some understanding of is a place of love and nurturing where some one who has gone through extreme suffering in this life time would be cared for and assisted in adjusting and healing. If we are to believe that the perpetrator of the abuse is to be redeemed accordingly by their own Karma of their own action then we might also ask ourselves what Karma are we possibly repaying when we are sick or something bad happens to us. Now Im not suggesting for a moment that is true but just putting ideas out there. As for "Hell" im certain that it is a state of mind humans create here on earth but has no objective reality.

While we mention Christians which im not against by the way, BUT is it wise embrace any religion that teaches fear as a motivation? rather than be directed, guided and inspired to experience the true love and joy of our own divine nature and oneness with all creation and eternity ie god. If religious stopped preaching a fiery place of punishment they would lose control ...just saying  :-P[/color]

Lucid Pirate

In my opinion, the most correct doctrine on life after death that I've found is from the teachings of the Mormon church. They call it "The Plan of Salvation" or "The Great Plan of Happiness". They say that we will be judged according to not only our works on this earth but also on the desires of our hearts. Each person is judged based on their individual circumstances. My understanding of their doctrine is that it is not our place to judge because only God knows our hearts.

Even though other churches might say "If you hate someone then you will go to hell", the Mormons believe that God will judge everyone individually. If someone is raped/abused as a child, my understanding of their doctrine is that God will take into account their circumstances and judge accordingly.

I take this as meaning that the person you are referring to in your post will be forgiven for their hatred toward someone. No one is perfect. Hatred and anger are natural human emotions. God created us with the ability to feel anger. Heck, even Christ got angry at the wicked money changers in the temple. Anger is not a sin, it's a transgression, and there's a difference between the two. Being angry or hating someone will not make you "go to hell". If you truly feel that you have done all that you could have done in this life to prepare for the next, then you don't need to worry about the small trivial things. If you take care of what you can, God will make up for the rest.

The Mormons say that there isn't necessarily a Hell of fire and brimstone. The best way I've heard someone from the Mormon church describe Hell is: "After being judged, Hell is seeing what you are now, then realizing what you could have become."

Their doctrine is really interesting, despite all of the hate thrown at them. I personally know many members of the Mormon church and I've attended many of their church meetings. I used to live across the street from one of their meeting houses and not once did I ever see anything wrong or evil about them. Despite what people may say, these people are the most happy, cheerful, Christlike people on earth. If anyone knows the answers to questions about what happens to someone after death, it'd be the Mormons.

Some information that may help you is below:

LINK This link is to Mormon.org, where you can go and chat online with missionaries from their church. I would suggest that you ask them for help regarding your question.

Info on the Plan of Salvation: LINK
If you have any need of a dream interpreter or anything similar, PM me. I'll try to help you out.
And if there's something strange in the neighborhood, don't call Ghostbusters. PM me and I'll attempt to guide you through your problem.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Lucid Pirate on April 27, 2012, 11:29:37
In my opinion, the most correct doctrine on life after death that I've found is from the teachings of the Mormon church. They call it "The Plan of Salvation" or "The Great Plan of Happiness". They say that we will be judged according to not only our works on this earth but also on the desires of our hearts. Each person is judged based on their individual circumstances. My understanding of their doctrine is that it is not our place to judge because only God knows our hearts.

Even though other churches might say "If you hate someone then you will go to hell", the Mormons believe that God will judge everyone individually. If someone is raped/abused as a child, my understanding of their doctrine is that God will take into account their circumstances and judge accordingly.

I take this as meaning that the person you are referring to in your post will be forgiven for their hatred toward someone. No one is perfect. Hatred and anger are natural human emotions. God created us with the ability to feel anger so that we would know all the better what love or happiness is.

The Mormons say that there isn't necessarily a Hell of fire and brimstone. The best way I've heard someone from the Mormon church describe Hell is: "After being judged, Hell is seeing what you are now, then realizing what you could have become."

Their doctrine is really interesting, despite all of the hate thrown at them. I personally know many members of the Mormon church and I've attended many of their church meetings. I used to live across the street from one of their meeting houses and not once did I ever see anything wrong or evil about them. Despite what people may say, these people are the most happy, cheerful, Christlike people on earth. If anyone knows the answers to questions about what happens to someone after death, it'd be the Mormons.

Some information that may help you is below:

LINK This link is to Mormon.org, where you can go and chat online with missionaries from their church. I would suggest that you ask them for help regarding your question.

Info on the Plan of Salvation: LINK
Is it true or untrue that women aren't allowed in heaven unless they're married?

Lucid Pirate

Quote from: CFTraveler on April 27, 2012, 11:34:07
Is it true or untrue that women aren't allowed in heaven unless they're married?

I'll try to explain this the best I can. I'm not a member of their church (yet), so I don't know all the answers. But I'll try to answer it the best I can.  :wink:

According to their doctrine, there are three degrees of glory. The lowest is the Telestial Kingdom, the middle is the Terrestrial Kingdom, and the highest is the Celestial Kingdom. The Celestial Kingdom is where all members of the Mormon church strive to go after they are judged. All of these places are wonderful planes or states of existence, but the Celestial Kingdom is the greatest. These kingdoms make up what most churches define as "heaven".

There is another place called "Perdition" or "Outer Darkness" where only a handful will go. These poor souls are those who have denied the Holy Ghost, AKA people who have seen God, Jesus, or a heavenly being and later denied to them and everyone else that they exist. It has been said that when it is all over there will be so few of those people we will be able to count them with our fingers. This "Outer Darkness" is the closest thing in the Mormon church that relates to the "Hell" that most churches believe in.

In this section of their scripture, LINK, it reads:

QuoteDOCTRINE AND COVENANTS Section 131:1-4
  1 In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees;
  2 And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this border of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage];
  3 And if he does not, he cannot obtain it.
  4 He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase.

I've had this explained to me as meaning this: To obtain the highest degree of the Celestial Kingdom (the best of the best of the best of everyone to ever exist), we must make certain covenants with God and be married for time and all eternity to our spouse. Increase means the ability to have children in the next life. Without being married and making the sacred covenants to get you into the Celestial Kingdom, you will be unable to procreate in the next life.

However, because God is a fair god and loves us, he understands that not all people will be able to get married and do the required work that allows us to live forever with our eternal companion. Because of this, he judges each person's circumstances differently. I'm not going to speak for God here, but as far as my understanding on their doctrine goes, if anyone (woman or man) is unable to be married to someone in this life that they will be given the chance to do so in the next.

THIS LINK is available for anyone to go to and chat with missionaries from their church. You can ask anything regarding their doctrine and they will try to answer to the best of their ability. It's helped me solve many of my queries about the church and even made me consider becoming a member of the church. Even if you have your doubts about the church, this link is a great thing to check out. It's worth it.

So, the simple answer to your original question is that it is "untrue". But, this is off topic.  :wink:
If you have any need of a dream interpreter or anything similar, PM me. I'll try to help you out.
And if there's something strange in the neighborhood, don't call Ghostbusters. PM me and I'll attempt to guide you through your problem.

Ihopeso

Quote from: astralprojectee on March 17, 2012, 04:05:18

Peace!

Well like someone said "It would depend upon whether or not they were able to reconcile what was done to them in their past or not." I have brought back many ones in this condition. Some are more difficult then others.... I'm sorry but Eternity knows nothing of sympathy/empathy...(Reason why we were created). To save one such as this you must be willing to take one's place for a brief moment, but a brief moment isn't what it seems. :-(