News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Music

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Hi Jennifer,

I was about to see if I could provide some help here, as I work with sound files quite a lot. But as I can't even seem to get my own picture uploaded and displaying properly, something you've already achieved, I thought who am I to be offering advice?

I would suggest though that you send Adrian a Personal Message and ask him for some advice. He's very good at responding to requests for help.

Good luck,
James.

Blossom

I made my picture small is why it worked.  It is only 9.85k...  I tried uploading my dogs also, but they didn't work..  Just resize your picture...

And I will send Adrian an email...  I hope I can upload this music..  It is so soothing...

Jenn

Just wanting to learn....
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Adrian

Hi James and Blossom!

I got your PM's on these matters and have been looking into it.

I can't see any reason for either not to work right off - they should, and do most times.

However - there is a major upgrade coming along, so I am tending to leave things until then, when hopefully most of them will be fixed.

Thanks for reporting them anyway.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Blossom

I am going to try and upload the music again... One song at a time. And see what happens..  I have my fingers crossed...

Blossom

~~Blossom~~

-----------

Blossom

Hello,

I have some music I would love to upload.  I converted it from mp3 which are very very large to MPEG layer-3 format {small wav} so it would be feasible to upload. 500k to 1mg total.  12 songs.

It won't let me upload... It says wrong format...after I finish.

Is there anyway to fix this where it will accept wav's or am I out of luck??

Thanks,
Blossom

p.s.  They are very beautiful and people would like them.... hint hint...

~~Blossom~~

-----------