A message from the Mayan Elders

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

The only constant in the Universe is change

Doringo

What are we supposed to do, really? All this article does is berate us for polluting and deforesting. I don't personally deforest, and if I didn't pollute then I wouldn't be able to go to work, would not be able to get money and would thusly starve to death unless I relied on the welfare state.
All men are equal in death.

Hannah b

hey Doringo,
To me it's all about the conciousness switch. You say if you didn't pollute you could't go to work and die of starvation. Well, if you see the illusions like: I have to go to work because if I won't I'll die, you will shift your conciousness and you will loose this fear and move on. We have free will, we have a choice. You don't have to polute, you don't have to eat (bretharianism), and you don't have to be part of the system that runs on fear and enforces fear. You can always go and happily live in a siberian forest. It may be somehow difficult to let go of the do's dont's must's cant's...but it is possible. You can't say you don't have a choice.  In my opinion, it's not about only stopping the damage that is being done to the planet, it's more about what damage we are doing to ourselves. And because us and mother earth are connected, we are one "body" the more we transform ourselves the more easily she will be able to transform herself. It's more like "if you want to change the world, change yourself".
It's the little things, tiding up yourself, your own "backyard", that will help tidy up this planet.
Today's kin:

KIN 107 - - Blue Electric Hand

Movement is the essence of well-being. When I act I know I am alive. The pursuit of knowledge doesn't let me keep still. Before I take the next step, I finish what I had already started. Today I handle minor issues, dress minor wounds so that I can learn to believe in the inherent power of healing. Today it's the deeds that matter. I am not standing still. I begin by tidying up my imagination.

The second part of this article should explain these issues better
http://www.maya.net.pl/index.php?LANG=en

take care and all the best  :-D

Zante

I have a longing inside me to live as a wild man and wrestle with bears of the forest. : p

Hannah b

Quote from: Zante on January 20, 2007, 05:34:51
I have a longing inside me to live as a wild man and wrestle with bears of the forest. : p

You'r not the only one that has the longings :wink:

Mydral

I love words, they are so easy to say.... but well its the only thing he has got.
He doesn't even know that he is contributing to this "system that runs on fear and enforces fear"... so sad.
I like the Warrior of Light part, he just described what I am sadly. I even used that exact name for myself once while trying to OBE so that I could fight evil.... oh well.... it was ego bounded. Funny thing this ego of mine.
In somnis veritas